MPNs: SP-1005G, SP-1005P, SP-1005T and SP1000-SP
Listing monitored by Spacetalk

• Battery Life

Unreliable product

It has a poor design and low quality, it stopped working after three weeks of purchasing, coming back to them, they said it is liquid damage!
When it is in charging, the back of the watch got supper hot.
I don't recommend this watch. Try another brands.

Purchased in June 2021 for $220.00.

Shah
Shah
Anthony P
Anthony PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Don't waste your money on a Spacetalk watch. If you can spend the extra $, buy an alternative as this product does not live up to expectations. Whilst the initial purchase price may be lower than alternatives, this changes when it stops working and you're offered a refurbished product at $150 plus postage, or you replace it with an alternative! The Spacetalk is a great idea, however is not fit for purpose, particularly for children, it's intended audience!!

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Wes LSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY-Waste of Money

This watch is not for kids. We have only had it for three months and my son has been very careful not to get it wet. It randomly stopped charging and we sent it in to get repaired and they are saying there is water in the internal part. We have no idea how water got in there; so this definitely is not water resistant. We just spent $250 and now we don’t have a watch. I would never buy this again I do not recommend anyone to buy it

Purchased in March 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $250.00.

Chloe
ChloeSydney, NSW

Beware do not buy

Do not waste your money faulty product cheap crap! My watch doesn’t work and they will not give me a refund. Australian consumer law. Fraudulent company will take your money

Purchased in April 2021 at Spacetalk for $349.00.

Don’t waste your money

This product only lasted 2 months. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY. It is not suitable for use by children or even adults. It is quite obvious water easily enters the watch through the SIM card port, during the simple act of washing your hands, a small amount of water on the back of the device sitting against the skin is all that it will take. NO SUBMERSION IS REQUIRED! The product details are misleading the Australian public and I hope one day they are called out for selling a product that is not fit for purpose. This device needs to be recalled. Hard working Australian families you will be throwing your hard earned $250 down the drain with this one, with no hope of seeking a reasonable resolution for such a dodgy device…..

Purchased in March 2021 for $250.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Jordana
JordanaSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH!!!

I purchased 2 watches for my children, obviously as a safety device which is what it is marketed for and the only purpose of the watch. It doesn't work, I cant call my children, I cant track my children and more importantly they cant call me! I sent it back under warranty, they said one was faulty and one wasnt. Sent them both back apparently tested and working. Still not working, these sims work in other devices and they have just told me that I should contact my service provider as the watches worked when they tested it. Disgusting, to be selling this as a child safety device and then not honoring their marketing! Im horrified at the service. Your better off spending a bit more and buying an Apple watch.

Purchased in February 2021 at https://www.spacetalkwatch.com/ for $250.00.

JustACrochet M.
JustACrochet M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very expensive for doing nothing

Ok so seemed cool when it arrived but now that $245 was charged, they want a further $6 per month. It’s charge doesn’t even last til 7pm bed time. When credit is gone the watch has a huge banner stating NO CONNECTION. Like it says not even sos works!! Pretty pointless! The 3G is pretty bad to!
I just tried to do location as he is on camp and wanted to try it out. Nope won’t locate!! So what is all that doe for???!!! No clue but won’t buy again!

Purchased in April 2021.

Do not buy this watch

Broke after 2/12 months (back panel cracked) spacetalk fixed the watch by replacing the panel but not the issue and then it broke in the same way 3 weeks later.

Purchased in November 2020 at The Good Guys for $288.00.

Michael W
Michael WPerth, WA

Warranty not honoured

The company won't honour their own warranty of being splash proof! Any water inside they just say he must have swam with it or similar. Totally worthless warranty, hope they get what they deserve

Find out how Spacetalk compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Poor quality, worst warranty experience

I bought the watch for my 6 yrs old kid in Sep 2020, after 4months I noticed battery died within 3 hours when fully charged. I sent the watch back for repair. It is still within warranty. Then they said there is liquid in the watch, the main board is damaged ( even the watch was still working with battery on?) , can't repair it under warranty and offered me a refurbished watch for $150!!!! The watch is advised to be splash proof, my kid never swim with the watch on.

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

Hian Chu
Hian ChuSydney, NSW

Fragile, low battery life

I am not bother about hidden costs. For me, bigger issue is on the quality of product. The watch started to tear apart in 1 year 3-4 months. Bought from Officeworks with ext. warranty and they suggesting it is a damage.

Will stay away from Spacetalk and will get something more reliable in long run.

Rubber tearing apart shall not considered as damage

Purchased at Officeworks for $350.00.

Haley C.
Haley C.

Weak batteries are common.

Batteries last a maximum of 12 hours (we've tried three watches) the website states 48hrs. We ran into pairing issues with two watches taking months to figure out not knowing if it was the watch the network or the app. After three locations and more visits with a lot of wasted time effort and resource the watched are finally in frequent use. Not worth the money and the 0800 customer services line wasn't helpful.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

Louise Storey
Louise StoreySydney, NSW

Waste of money

Very expensive for a child, requires Sim and app purchase too. Wouldn’t waste my money. School complained too even though school mode was on. Regret buying! Sold on eBay after 3 months. Battery life not good.

Purchased in January 2021 for $349.00.

NileshSydney, NSW

SPACETALK KIDS Watches - Absolute rip-off

Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

Hidden costs

Pay a subscription for app and then need a SIM.
Not stated anywhere when buying.
Chunky and rubbish. Can resell it.
Sad for my kids as now I have to pay ongoing costs. Gave him my old samsung.
Don't buy!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Jbhif for $200.00.

Michael W.

You can't unsubscribe. Your a scam!

Bianca T.
Bianca T.asked

When I try call someone from my sons watch it says “call forwarding on conditional” what is this and how do I fix it so he can make calls from his watch

Hi Bianca,

Call Forwarding on Conditional forwards incoming calls forwards incoming calls to another phone number if you do not or cannot answer them. This is a service provider message that indicated any incoming calls while a current call is active, will be sent through to voice mail. This should not impact the ability to make calls from the watch.

If you are experiencing issues making calls to and from the watch, I would recommend getting in contact with our Support team via email at support@spacetalkwatch.com or by phone 1300 087 423

- Jasmin

Mel
Melasked

Just bought spacetalk adventurer. My boy can't hear people he's talking to. It's muffled and faint. I have turned up the volume while in call to high and no change. On the flip side I can hear him loud and clear on my phone
Mel

Hi Mel,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. If you have checked that nothing is covering the speaker port and this issue is persisting, please contact our support team on 1300 087 423 or email support@spacetalkwatch.com

- Spacetalk Team

paremusic
paremusicasked

Hi,
My sons Spacetalk watch has some randomn woman on his voicemail as the asnwering machine. Also his watch never ever rings it goes straight to this voicemail. I cant find where o change it! It was brought brand new instore at officeworks

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you are experiencing issues with calling going to voicemail, then I would recommend contacting your SIM provider to enquire about this. We are also happy to go through some troubleshooting with you to help resolve this issue. You can contact us via our email support@spacetalkwatch.com or via our phone number 1300 087 423 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEST).

Kind Regards,
Maddi

Get an answer from our members and Spacetalk representatives

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers