MPNs: SP-1005G, SP-1005P, SP-1005T and SP1000-SP

• Battery Life

Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Peace of mind

Love the watch, it’s real peace of mind to know that I can reach my son and he can reach me. My only criticism is the battery life, doesn’t last even 24 hours. So need to be mindful that it’s fully charged first thing in the morning.

Purchased in March 2021.

LINDA M
LINDA MSydney, NSW

Great features. Battery life sux

My kids like using it. They love using the emojis.
Can't get much more than 6-8hrs life from it, despite following all Spacetalk's suggestions. I'm concerned if something did happen to them that the battery won't see them through. Have to pay a mthly App fee, additional to mobile plan. Not waterproof which is a negative with kids who love water

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.Perth, WA

No $10 plan available from Belong on the first month

I bought this thinking to pay the $10 a month plan, after looking for a month EVERYWHERE I found out Belong has the $10 available only for existing customers. JBHIFI need to be advised about this before selling product.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $300.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Spacetalk compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Kat_T
Kat_TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cost doesn't really add up to be smart

Purchased in December 2020.

hungrya
hungryaAU

very expensive, many hidden costs - in addition to > $200 price tag for watch, expect around $200 per year to use it

the watch is easy to use and has positives - sos button, pre-set messages, no social media, no games, can learn to tell time etc. However the hidden costs are significant. Made the mistake of purchasing a watch locked to telstra - cheapest plan is $20 per month, plus minimum $6.99 subscription for an app to actually use it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $298.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women

Not being able to call

Hello, I am having a problem. My son could call me but I am not able to call from my phone being a emergency contact.:(
Anyone have a solution please.

Purchased in December 2020 at Officeworks Online store for $219.00.

SpacetalkSpacetalk

Great watch but poor quality plastic.

Purchased in January 2019 for $399.00.

Stella M

Thanks. I’ve sent an email.

Hayley H.
Hayley H.Peel, WA

Love the idea but the watch needs improving

I love all the functions of this watch, the peace of mind it gives is excellent. My big issue is that at 12 months I had to send it away to be repaired (not covered under warranty) due to cracks in the case, band and the charging pins not working correctly. It’s been a few months and now there’s already cracks in the case again. My 10yo daughter is as careful with it as children are but I’m still disappointed. I don’t think we’ll be repairing it again and will look to replace with something else.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $350.00.

Nathan
NathanMid North Coast, NSW

Sound

Started perfect, until my daughter could not hear out of watch when I talk to her on the phone. Sound is turned up high and troubleshooting page does not give much information. A bit disappointed to start with as I only gave her the watch for her birthday 2 days ago.
Also opened up back of the watch and the silver slide where sim card goes falls off wanted to take it back but hard when present and current situation.
Please help as my daughter is devastated!!!!

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $300.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Spacetalk compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Brought for my son with a disability.

Have had watch for less than a month and while I find it super helpful and great there is one huge downside and that’s the watch isn’t waterproof. Given its target is for the younger children this is a huge letdown. My son quickly jumped in the spa forgetting about his watch on his hand and immediately realised once in the spa, however watch is now rendered useless.

Purchased in January 2020 at Spark .

Ejw
EjwWestern District, VIC

Not durable enough for a child

I love the watch but unfortunately we have sent it away 3 times for cracked plastic housing on the watch, I think for a child it needs to be much more durable!! My daughter is 10 and certainly isn’t rough with it but just seems to keep breaking which I’m very disappointed with for the price I paid for it!!

Purchased in December 2017 for $349.00.

Rubibne
RubibneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not made for kids, but made for kids

Purchased in March 2018.

Mel
Melasked

Just bought spacetalk adventurer. My boy can't hear people he's talking to. It's muffled and faint. I have turned up the volume while in call to high and no change. On the flip side I can hear him loud and clear on my phone
Mel

Hi Mel,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. If you have checked that nothing is covering the speaker port and this issue is persisting, please contact our support team on 1300 087 423 or email support@spacetalkwatch.com

- Spacetalk Team

paremusic
paremusicasked

Hi,
My sons Spacetalk watch has some randomn woman on his voicemail as the asnwering machine. Also his watch never ever rings it goes straight to this voicemail. I cant find where o change it! It was brought brand new instore at officeworks

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you are experiencing issues with calling going to voicemail, then I would recommend contacting your SIM provider to enquire about this. We are also happy to go through some troubleshooting with you to help resolve this issue. You can contact us via our email support@spacetalkwatch.com or via our phone number 1300 087 423 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEST).

Kind Regards,
Maddi

Bianca H.
Bianca H.asked

My sons spacetalk adventurer has come off the charger with a green screen ? Anyone know what this is ? I’ve done a soft reset with no luck

Hi Bianca,

I'm sorry to heart that this has happened to your watch. Could you please contact our support team so they can assist with a resolution for you? Their number is 1300 087 423 or email support@spacetalkwatch.com

- Elke

Get an answer from our members and Spacetalk representatives

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers