MPNs: SP-1005G, SP-1005P, SP-1005T and SP1000-SP
Listing monitored by Spacetalk

• Battery Life

Perfect for Peace of Mind

I brought my son this watch 2nd hand. It is great to know he can contact his parents when his bus hasn't arrived or is late. I can track where he is and that he has arrived home safely. This watch has brought peace of mind to us as parents.

Purchased in June 2021.

Worried Mum
Worried MumVictoria

Peace of mind

The watch gives me peace of mind that my 12yr autistic son is where he's meant to be and that he can contact me if he's having trouble.
The watch is chunky and needs charging daily. It is expensive for what it does - compared to other smart watches on the market. However we bought it for its lack of abilities so I guess it's fit-for-purpose.

Purchased in March 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $349.00.

Hey there,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for your son's Spacetalk watch, it is most appreciated!
If there's anything we can help with please feel free to contact us on 1300 087 423 or email us at support@spacetalkwatch.com
-Jack

Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peace of mind convenience and fit-for-purpose

Purchased in November 2019.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Spacetalk compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

RLHB
RLHBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its good but I think it could be better.

Overall my kids love it! It serves it purpose and enables us to track their whereabouts and gives them the ability to communicate with their friends and family when required. In some respects I think it is good that it is limited with features (i.e. no gaming or web browser etc) however I would agree with other customers the battery recharge life needs improving and it can be difficult to text.

Purchased in December 2020 for $250.00.

JCR
JCRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very solid product

Has been really good, band has just broken which is disappointing, but only if I can’t replace it. Easy to change settings on and super handy to stay in touch with our 9yo

Purchased for $250.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women

Good product backed by helpful friendly service.

A handy device for light communication & tracking. Could be improved by making it smaller, from steel & waterproof. Service is very good from Spacetalk. Good for kids at school. No camera & apps to distract kids at school.

Purchased in September 2020.

Alana63Sydney, NSW

Great watch but too bulky

I bought the pink for my daughter but ended up returning it as it was just too bulky and she refused to wear it! Wish they could make a slim one like the fit bit!

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $289.00.

Alana63

Oh ok thanks for getting back to me.

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Good watch but power button not working

Watch works well but power button has stopped working. Results in battery running out quickly. Needs to have another option to turn watch off if this happens. Otherwise great product.

Belinda G.
Belinda G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great watch, not so great battery life

This watch is awesome for peace of mind but even if I extend the update time & with no use at all it runs out really quickly. I’m concerned about how long it will last when he is back at school & actually using it. It’s seems to me that if you purchase a watch with tracking that you should be able to track for at least 24 hours.

Another issue is that I would expect a watch for a kid to be waterproof like his vevo is.

Apart from that, awesome features & I love that we can keep in contact through the day

Purchased in March 2020 for $299.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Spacetalk compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Sandi B.
Sandi B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great idea, can get expensive

Purchased for my son for Xmas and very happy with watch. I love being able to contact him whenever I need. He also feels more confident when he is alone that he is able to call me and I can check his whereabouts with ease. He couldn’t take a phone to school so the Spacetalk was ideal. Can get expensive with monthly charges. I wish it was on a 4G network which would allow more choice with phone providers.

Purchased in December 2019 at Officeworks for $399.00.

Step counter issues

We love the watch - two happy kids with theirs
But the step counter massively over counts steps
Eg its midday post a game of cricket and my son has apparently done 76,364 steps so far today
Yesterday our daughter clocked over 102,000, a normal school day
Its clearly wrong - is there a software upgrade soon to remediate the issue?

Purchased in October 2019 at Spark for $399.00.

SpacetalkSpacetalk

Great watch, even greater support!

Bought a spacetalk for our son as he's recently started school and we were looking for an alternative to a normal phone to stay in touch. At first, the battery wasn't that good and the watch would often go flat around pickup time but after contacting the support team and changing a few settings (and learning about the school mode) it's been a treat! Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2019 for $349.00.

High quality mobile phone

I hear the complaints about battery life but some seem over the top compared to my experience. We easily get a full 12 hours on moderate use and 24 hours on light use. It gets charged at night so 12 hours is good enough on moderate use. The watch itself is fantastic. The quality of the mobile reception and sound quality are as good as any mobile phone or better. Very happy with this watch.

Purchased in July 2018 for $349.00.

Dil
Dil

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

I don't have too much to comment on the watch itself, yes it's given me a few problems but I'm writing this review to praise the customer service team. Whenever I've had to call space talk I've had the most pleasant, helpful person help me. I have to say the best customer service I've ever received has been from the team at spacetalk. The product may not be a 100% but your customer service sure is.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $250.00.

Mel
Melasked

Just bought spacetalk adventurer. My boy can't hear people he's talking to. It's muffled and faint. I have turned up the volume while in call to high and no change. On the flip side I can hear him loud and clear on my phone
Mel

Hi Mel,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. If you have checked that nothing is covering the speaker port and this issue is persisting, please contact our support team on 1300 087 423 or email support@spacetalkwatch.com

- Spacetalk Team

paremusic
paremusicasked

Hi,
My sons Spacetalk watch has some randomn woman on his voicemail as the asnwering machine. Also his watch never ever rings it goes straight to this voicemail. I cant find where o change it! It was brought brand new instore at officeworks

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you are experiencing issues with calling going to voicemail, then I would recommend contacting your SIM provider to enquire about this. We are also happy to go through some troubleshooting with you to help resolve this issue. You can contact us via our email support@spacetalkwatch.com or via our phone number 1300 087 423 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEST).

Kind Regards,
Maddi

Bianca H.
Bianca H.asked

My sons spacetalk adventurer has come off the charger with a green screen ? Anyone know what this is ? I’ve done a soft reset with no luck

Hi Bianca,

I'm sorry to heart that this has happened to your watch. Could you please contact our support team so they can assist with a resolution for you? Their number is 1300 087 423 or email support@spacetalkwatch.com

- Elke

Get an answer from our members and Spacetalk representatives

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers