SPAR

SPAR

Brand Manager for SPAR? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Sharon H
Sharon HIllawarra, NSW

Cream and Probiotic Fridge

Can you please repair your fridge. The door won't close and the rubber lining is hanging off the door. My cream that I bought yesterday was off when I opened it. This is not the first time. Thank you.

Store LocationSussex Inlet NSW
Jeff Moore
Jeff MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service to tourist

Very poor service at counter checkout Staff lady with long dark hair middle aged about 430 pm tuesday 25th May. She was more interested talking to a friend. No greeting or thankyou. Abrupt and didn't even move grocery items for us to easy access. Disgusting service I would give 0 out of 5.

Other Supermarkets