SPAR

SPAR

Brand Manager for SPAR? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
Jeff Moore
Jeff MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service to tourist

Very poor service at counter checkout Staff lady with long dark hair middle aged about 430 pm tuesday 25th May. She was more interested talking to a friend. No greeting or thankyou. Abrupt and didn't even move grocery items for us to easy access. Disgusting service I would give 0 out of 5.

surf
surfSydney

they won't refund missing item

i won't return to this brand of stores, as neither store nor network would refund a missing item, i had to ask bank to reverse charge on debit card

Other Supermarkets

Out of date and rotten food served by gloomy staff with filthy interior.

Queenslander
QueenslanderAgnes Water

Theives!

Went in with $50 got the wrong change back when questioned the assistant she denied it then i spoke to the manager 3 times and i was still missing my $20 change and also they didn't provide me with a docket!!

Supermarkets

Find out how SPAR compares to other Supermarkets

From in billing

Take care when purchase lose items in spar the cost which stickered on item and cost of item in purchased bill high. I purchase bitter gourd mrp on price tag on packet is 48 inr but in bill it become 99 inr.

Michael of Mascot
Michael of MascotSydney, NSW

Most inconsistent stock

When this Spar opened, it's owners had a good selection of everything you would want from a small supermarket, and I did my weekly shop there. Then a new family took over and it is so inconsistent with the stock. Some weeks you can buy frozen peas, next week you can't, but you can buy a toaster?!?!? Instead of stocking the staple line of products, they stock weird brands or types or sizes. If they stocked a consistent range of products, we would not be forced to go to the big chain supermarkets. Woolworths is opening in Mascot soon, so I think Spar will just become one of the many convenience stores in the area.

S Lee
S LeeMascot

Never using again.

Discrimination against Asian going on in this store. Always never been welcomed, but given a look looking at me up and down for two times, and stares at me like why did you even come here I so hate my job. There are a lot of asian people living in Mascot, and Spar can definately not be able to compete against Woolworths coming in, but they are not even trying anything.

Thieves

Hopefully they will be forced to close when Woolworths opens. My advice: count your change, question the price and ask for a docket. A russian girl tried to charge me $8 for a packet of Chips they were priced at $3, another time an overpriced litter of OJ $6, another russian tried to charge me $10, good thing i looked at the screen. If forced to go there use your card ask for a docket and look at your Bnk ap, the charge appears almost immediately. They are thieves.

punkmonk13
punkmonk13

SPAR no longer exists, no idea what the new people are like

Other Supermarkets

Find out how SPAR compares to other Supermarkets

buddy1000
buddy1000nsw, 2441

Terrible

overall i dont like shopping there but others mite i would rather go somewhere bigger where i get what i want cheaper really over all i would give it a miss
not much to say i only go there ifr they have good specials
prices are a little high than i would pay for most stuff the checkout is long and the service is bad and they dont help you much there and the meat aint nice well i did not like it much