SPAR

SPAR

Brand Manager for SPAR? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
Horsesrule
Horsesrule

Spar gives me life

What can I say about Spar that hasn't already been said about the invention of the modern car, electricity or penicillin. Spar is THE best supermarket in Australia, Nay, the WHOLE WORLD. The people there are the friendliest I've ever met. The food choice is superb. I love it so much here.

Kahn Thompson
Kahn ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth and creamy Belgian chocolate

Best chocolate I can find in Australia. My partner and love chocolate and have found our absolute favourite, thank you.

Other Supermarkets

Excellent local Supermarket & Liquor.

I visit and use this store quiet regularly , great fresh produce , excellent range for a small convent supermarket,excellent liquor range ,great prices for a independent business , very friendly family small business.