Sparesbox
Listing monitored by Sparesbox

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (471)

Extremely slow shipping, selling parts they do not have! Poor customer service

Slowest service! Parts ordered were showing as available for delivery in 5 days. Was told a number of excuses as to why that had not been shipped, only to get the real answer 4 weeks later that they do not actually have stock and cannot get stock. An additional 2 weeks past and still waiting on “in stock” parts to just be shipped. Definitely do not use if you need parts quickly!!!! Customer service very poor

Absolutely disgusting customer service

Over the 2 days I have sent several emails tried calling 1300 number which even has a message stating they will not answer the calls and to send emails. Tried messaging on thier Facebook site. No reply from anybody. Lodging for refund from PayPal. No customer service what's so ever.

Andrew T.
Andrew T.Canberra 2600, ACT

3 days delivery or 3 weeks??

Barry
BarryCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Expensive O ring

Tried to buy O ring for my ford courier distributor, $7.90 for O ring and $10 for postage. It weighs nothing. Scam. Will never buy off you again and don't recommend

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Sparesbox compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Buy from them if you don't mind waiting weeks for your package regardless of your location with Australia

They have let me down multiple times, I don't think I ever buy from them again. Only buy from them if you absolutely have to.

Very very disappointing

Very very disappointing item has been processing for 5 days they blame COVID yet I’ve ordered from the same area and received in 2 days. Pathetic.

Great price and fast delivery!

Price of the product I ordered was great and I had ordered it on a Friday evening then received it on the following Tuesday, overall a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Sparesbox

Andrew
AndrewCairns

Is this a scam?

Placed an order last week and paid via credit card. Did not receive any order number or follow up confirmation from Sparesbox.
Sent an email to them 5 days later only to be advised that I had to provide a confirmation code from my banks payment reference number to prove that my transaction wasn't fraudulent. This is after they have taken my money!
Have cancelled the order, if it ever existed, and reported the transaction as a scam.

Steve McG
Steve McGCentral Queensland, QLD

Can't put zero star rating

Item out of stock but advertised as in stock, took 10 days to inform me of this.Bloody dodgy outfit, poor communication and service, typical pass the buck excuses used. I'm over all of this dishonest conning rubbish!!!.

Dunerider
DuneriderSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

I ordered a clutch and then noticed the item would never ship though prior to buying the item Spares box confirmed the item is in stock.I have tried to contact them 3 times
and not a single response.I am fearing the worst and that I will have blown a lot of money.

JaaJ
JaaJIllawarra, NSW

they sent out fake parts that dont work

I bought parts that were listed as " OEM " but when I recieved them they were no name parts with a gold OEM sticker on them. after installing one of the sensors it did not work at all. the 2nd sensor i bought was missing the wiring that was meant to be with it so it wouldnt work with my vehicle at all.
i had to then go buy the genuine sensors from another source. car was off the road for 14 days
I did start a paypal dispute and try contact them but 2 weeks later i have heard nothing from them.
TIP to anyone buying parts from them, buy genuine parts from the right places

don't waste your money

false advertising. item was not shipped in 24 hours. 3 weeks later still no update on items. 3 emails later still no response. avoid take your money elsewhere

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Why can't a select Zero stars?

SpennoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Been 5 days and no shipping, no contact, no response

Ordered oil and filter sunday, its Friday now and still no shipping info or contact from them. I emailed to ask if everything is ok with my order and got an automated response. Left wondering whats going on?

Spenno

Still nothing, no shipping info. They said it will be shipped on or before the 3rd of sept, its now the 8th and still nothing.. its an oil and filter for F sake

Spenno

28 days later and still nothing!

BJP
BJPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible all round, always out of stock and poor customer service

I ordered 3 items (2 to save shipping). I received 1 item a couple days later than the expected wait time.

I received an email questioning availability of a second product I ordered and told it was not available.
I didn't see that email until over a week after it landed in my junk folder (no customer follow up with a phone call).
I replied to the email and questioned the 3rd item and then was ignored.

Its almost been 1 full month since the order and the main part I wanted is still not in and I am not getting replies from the customer service email direct or online enquiry. There is no phone number to call.

Useless - go buy your products elsewhere...

BJP
BJPasked

Why can you not commit to an order made or delivery date or reply to email requests searching for what we have already paid for??

Terryasked

Sparesbox is an Australian owned company that sell a lot of product online. Lately there's been a lot of bad publicity about the service that you provide. My understanding of the situation is mainly the delivery time and services that you are offering to your loyal customer. Customers place an order with yous and it's taken much longer than expected to be delivered to the customer.

Sparesbox why do you use a foreign courier company such as Couriersplease that has a very poor and
unreliable reputation worldwide?

Why do you not support an Australian owned companies to deliver customers order such as Australia Post for example?

Is it not Australian citizens that supports you?

Then is it not fare that you give some support back to those who are supporting you?

Covid 19 has impact the live of so many people in Australia and all over the world as well. Everyday Australian are trying to support business like yours. It p!!!!!! me off when good business get a bad name because of bad conduct of others

Regards

John
John

Terry, the issue appears to be largely in part of advertising products that they don't have in stock. Hence why items aren't being shipped on time - because they don't have them to send.
This practice is unlawful under Australian Consumer Law - to advertise a product you do not have and can not supply in the time specified (such as their eBay listings).
If Covod was the issue, as I am aware this has been claimed at times, then the item would be at least sent and then delayed in shipping, and that would show. But the fact items aren't leaving the building before the dates they are meant to be in the customer's hands is clearly nil stock.

Terry

John, I do agree with you in part about them not having items in stock to ship, I understand them running out of stock from time to time and that they still advertising those items as being still in stock. It's wrong and I agree with you in that regard . Stock control is an issue with them without a doubt, they need to update their website more often then what they do. They also need to use a more reliable Courier Companies to deliver to their customers. Since the start of covid many companies are having supply issues

Tony rix
Tony rixasked

Hi I’m after the coile square rubbers how many in a pack thanks

Get an answer from our members and Sparesbox representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops