Spas Direct Online Store Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Tania
Tania

Hi, We have had the same problem you have both had - Kylie has been promising that we will get our side panels fixed - been over 1 year and now emails are bouncing back and no response from telephone messages. Extremely back COMPANY to deal with and I certainly wouldn't recommend them to ANYONE..

Spas Direct
AfterSalesSpas Direct

Please NOTE this is NOT our page, we do NOT monitor these comments, If you have questions please follow this procedure. Call us directly on 1300772734 and some one will return your call. As a courtesy we will follow your call up with a text message ensuring someone made contact with you. You can also email us directly at sunsealspas@yahoo.com.au. Our website also has a live Chat feature where you can speak to an after sales person online. Once you call us you many find we might over contact you. Regards Spas Direct.

Ben

Benasked

Spas Direct Online Store

Hi I have the coral deluxe spa about 1 year old with the Balboa VL260 control pad just recently when using the jets stop for about 5 mins then come back on this happens after pressing panel about 3 to four times as it is on 15min cut off. can you advise what this could be as no error code on panel.

Colin M
Colin M

Hi Ben. I can’t answer your question. I suggest you contact John, Victorian Sales Manager for Spas Direct, on 0434890862. I have found him to be very helpful.
Colin

Spas Direct
AfterSalesSpas Direct

Ben, Please let me know your invoice number, sorry but we do not monitor the website, its always best to contact us directly

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives