Spas Direct Online Store

Spas Direct Online Store (page 2 of 6)

Clint

ClintMid North Coast, NSW

What You Need To Know

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Update review - spa warranty claim being honoured at no cost to me.

SpasDirect E.Spas Direct

Hi Jess, PLease let me know your invoice number so we can identify the issue. Kind regards Spas Regards.

Phyllis

PhyllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Service

SpasDirect E.Spas Direct

Sorry to hear that your were not happy with the warranty. Please let me know your invoice number so I can ensure this is now completed. Kind regards

Colin MSouthwest, VIC

Warranty claim

We love our spa & use it several times per week. Recently I submitted a warranty claim for a replacement inlet to the spa filter where a metal component was going rusty. The replacement part arrived in less than a week by post. Excellent service.

Bern

BernHunter Region, NSW

Love our Spa

We use our spa regularly. Sales and service from Spas Direct has been fantastic. Super easy to operate and maintain. One of the best investments we’ve made. Thanks Spas Direct.

Brenda Flannery

Brenda FlanneryNorth Queensland, QLD

Good Service, Excelkent Communication

I received my new spa this week. Spas Direct have been attentive and professional. I would recommend them and advise if you have any queries, speak with Sophie of Spas Direct

June 19th 2019 Update: Grab your money

Spa was faulty - would not hold water. Zero service and support. Treated with total ignore. Do NOT waste your time and money. Inferior product with false pricing to lure you in!

alsom

alsomIllawarra, NSW

Swim Spa that I deserve

Purchase price was a delight compared to what I have seen elsewhere. The spa is a great size. The quality is top class. The finish is perfect.
We use it most nights after work and weekends when time permits.
We had to have a crane to position it but only because of our access and running power to the spa was quite easy for our electrician.
We cheat and use our pool guy to look after both the pool and spa but he has it under control and perfect.
Would I buy another....absolutely...did U do this just because I was offered a reward....no...i did it because I believe in the product

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Great Service

Very happy with swim spa, service was good and very responsive! We use the spa daily and when we need help the team are very responsive.

Perfect after a hard days work, lovely to relax in with a cold frothie.

We currently use our Spa 3 - 4 times a week and couldnt be happier. Set up of the spa was very easy, pretty much plug and play, we filled it up with fresh water, added in some chemicals recommended by our local pool shop, took a night to heat up and we were in it the next day. Very easy to maintain, cleaning once a week which the filter takes 5 mins and clean the sides with fresh water and chamois off. The support I have recieved from spa direct with some technical advice when I was setting up was great, fast response and accurate information, thanks again from a happy customer.

Phillip Heard

Phillip HeardHobart, TAS

Spas Direct Great Investment & Service

Amazing Swim Spa

Everything was made easy, from buying my extreme platinum swim spa to picking up. Sales rep couldn’t help enough, I’d missed a Xmas sale but manager let me buy at sale price.
Few teething problems but always got a return phone call n problems solved. Tech said ring anytime!! Easy to maintain, I swim with a tether everyday I can. I can’t do high impact exercise as I need hip replacements.
Been looking at swim spas for about 4 years now, wish I had purchased one all them years ago.
Recommend Spas Direct totally.

Purchase TypePool and Spa

Matty

MattyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sunspa Deluxe with upgrade model pack

This was a gift for my wife to help her with her aches n pains, but we both use it every 2nd day not only that it was a great investment to add it to our outdoor entertainment area, it looks great, easy to use, easy to clean & lots of fun
We are so impressed that when we can afford to we are buying a swim spa from here as well

Amanda K

Amanda KSydney, NSW

Best investment!

Theo

TheoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant great spa deal and helpfull team.

Brilliant great spa deal & helpfull team.
Best thing ever enjoying with family & friends especially these hot summer days have been in spa relaxing after work and destress cool off the best thing for my back and using non clorine option chemicals fantastic for my Asthma and Psoriasis skin condition highly recommend.
Is so easy to maintain and clean plus the spa cover is fantastic.
Now to get a pagoda to cover it. Cool.

Brad Fewson

Brad FewsonMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent service and Huge saving

I ordered a Spa about 2 months from Christmas. The whole order and discussion were done online and text. Excellent customer services. The spa arrived just in time for Christmas and the quality is the real thing. Saved thousands compared to the same model in the store and I'm in regional NSW.

Hands down, I would use again.

August 24th 2019 Update: A GOD SEND for Multiple System Atrophy

The hydrotherapy jets provides instant relief for my terminally condition and allows time spent with family. Low maintenance

It has been a blessing that we use it daily all year long.

Dianne

DianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happiness is having a spa

Spas Direct are so easy to deal with, just by hoping on line and choosing the spa you want and picking out up or getting it delivered. The great thing about the spa is that there is absolutely no assembling to do, you take it out of the box and fill with water and plug it in and bingo you are set. What more could you ask for?

Kevin

KevinCanberra

Absolutely brilliant

Very good service right through to delivery. All questions answered with professional responses and spa was positioned in a difficult spot with ease. Muftah and Ben are great representatives of spas direct.

Easier than we imagined

We took the plunge and purchased our Spa from Spas direct. This came after lots of research and numerous calls to them and other companies. At the end we could not fault the service offered by Sophie, including follow up since the purchase. Everything that they said would happen did... From the time of order, to pick up from the depot, to placing it at home everything has been easy. Even the manuals were understandable. We have had the spa for about 6 weeks and use it most days. What a way to relax after work. So thank you to Sophie, John and all the team.

Everyone should do their own research and form their own opinions but for our reasons we are happy to have used Spas direct.

Romola

RomolaWheatbelt, WA

Our Spa is our new “Office”

We use the spa several times a day for a quick dip or for a long relaxing chill out.
Easy to maintain once you get the hang of it and into a routine.
We had our spa delivered 1hr north of Perth by Muftah and he was fantastic!!
We weren’t ready to receive our spa until a few months after initial transaction and the whole process with Spas Direct was an absolute dream, not one hiccup!!
Cannot thank you enough and Muftah for the easy delivery process.

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it.

I’m so glad I ticked this off the bucket list!

Only had for a month as we can’t fit a pool on the property, perfect not heated for the hot days and had a few cooler nights we’ve used with the heaters.

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Hi Grant
I am in exactly the same position as you, we purchased our spa in December 2017, paid cash and was delivered within 2 days. All good till be noticed that one of the side panels which is facing a wall was buckled and damaged on delivery, we didn't notice this straight away either, we had someone come out to have a look at our spa and he removed the panel and said you need to get that replaced and he couldn't put the panel back on as it was that badly buckled. (this all happened about March 2018, so 3 months after purchasing our spa). Since March 2018 we have been trying so hard to get a new panel from Spas direct and it is now 1 year later and we are still waiting, they did give us 2 new panels but they were the wrong size, our spa has been left open on one side without a panel for over a year now and open to all the outside elements that the inside is so dusty and full of cobwebs. We have been promised another panel and it's suppose to be on it's way to us but I would never go back to Spas Direct again or recommend them to anyone due to the after sales service which is disgusting. Keep trying Grant to get your panel and if you don't get anywhere, I know that Today/Tonight on Channel 7 are itching to get this story, that's where I am going if I don't get my panel soon. Today/Tonight had a story on them about a year ago, so they were already in the crap back then. Maria (Perth WA)

Hi Grant
Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing, don't try to bad mouth them on Facebook as they will block you like they have blocked me. All the comments you see on Facebook are good comments because they block the bad ones, that's how they get all these people sucked in to buying from them. Maria (Perth WA)

Ben

Benasked

Hi I have the coral deluxe spa about 1 year old with the Balboa VL260 control pad just recently when using the jets stop for about 5 mins then come back on this happens after pressing panel about 3 to four times as it is on 15min cut off. can you advise what this could be as no error code on panel.

Colin M

Hi Ben. I can’t answer your question. I suggest you contact John, Victorian Sales Manager for Spas Direct, on 0434890862. I have found him to be very helpful.
Colin