Spas Direct Online Store

Spas Direct Online Store (page 3 of 6)

Romola

RomolaWheatbelt, WA

Our Spa is our new “Office”

We use the spa several times a day for a quick dip or for a long relaxing chill out.
Easy to maintain once you get the hang of it and into a routine.
We had our spa delivered 1hr north of Perth by Muftah and he was fantastic!!
We weren’t ready to receive our spa until a few months after initial transaction and the whole process with Spas Direct was an absolute dream, not one hiccup!!
Cannot thank you enough and Muftah for the easy delivery process.

Spas Direct
SpasDirect E.Spas Direct

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it.

I’m so glad I ticked this off the bucket list!

Only had for a month as we can’t fit a pool on the property, perfect not heated for the hot days and had a few cooler nights we’ve used with the heaters.

Natski

NatskiSydney, NSW

Spa purchase

We have been in our spa almost daily since its setup. I love the changing lights at night. our delivery driver was extremely helpful too. its a great way to unwind after a days work with a coldie!

Tiffany S

Tiffany SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We love our pacific spa deluxe , best thing we have ever bought. Couldn’t live without it.

We had a hassle free experience with spas direct. We use our spa a lot . It’s very easy to maintain. We have Lots of family fun time in our spa.

Sonia

SoniaHunter Region, NSW

Love our new swim spa

we have had our swim spa for a year now and we r in it 5 days out of 7! in summer it’s on cold so it’s refreshing. in winter we have it warm!!

Sundays are spa days

After initially using the spa daily over xmas and new year, I now use it once a week. I use a local company for maintenance and find it very easy.

Only Spa Days Ahead

Over the moon with my spa! Ordered it over the phone with Spas Direct and they were super friendly and were able to deliver as promised. The spa was easy to set up, has been easy maintain and has got a workout this Summer! Looking forward to many more happy Spa days to come!

LOVE IT! Fantastic customer service!

Fantastic customer service, friendly and professional. Spas direct were very helpful when we decided to make a purchase. We love our spa (the kids even more so) awesome you have zip pay as well!

Prompt Response

We received our new spa quickly and had it running the same day. The lockable hard cover was easy to attach.
Happy to have our beautiful spa to enjoy after work

Love our new Spa

We like to use it every evening to relax before bed.
So easy to set up and to look after.
The Kids invite their friends over for a soak.
We love it.

Jack H.

Jack H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!!

I purchased a spa with spas direct, and i has been great. I have nothing but great things to say about all staff that i have come into contach with through spas direct. I would definitely recommend them as there prices are the best.

Shaney

ShaneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and after care

Myself and my family use the spa everyday , the spa is a excellent easy to maintain and also easy to set up, excellent service and delivery cannot fault at all. I ordered on the Sunday received text the following day stating spa was ready for pick up .

one word fantastic .

August 24th 2019 Update: great family spa

we use our spa every day virtually the kids there friends its a great social relaxing way to just chill out and watch the world go by, the spa is very easy to look after and the after service has been fantastic not that we have had any problems more around myself not reading the manual which is easy to do.

Amazing turnaround time with no fuss!

We ordered our spa on Thursday afternoon and had it delivered and plugged in by Friday night before Australia Day! It was the star of our Australia Day family bbq. Thank you so much!

Doriana

DorianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic

Incredibly happy with my purchase. I was initially surprised with the quality of my spa especially as Spas Direct offer such great prices.
Sales team are fantastic and tailor your purchase to your needs/wants.
I would highly recommend Spas Direct to anyone

Best purchase - you won’t be disappointed

I love my spa. I keep telling my family and friends they need to get one. It’s easy as to maintain, Was cheap to purchase and has made my backyard look so much better.

Love our Spa so glad we have one

We only got our spa on Saturday have used everyday since great spa Pacific Deluxe wood recommend. Thank you Spas Direct.

Great service, excellent product

We havent been able to use our fabulous spa as much as we’d like to yet, but when we do... OMG. It is magnificent!! Absolutely loving it. The customer service when buying was brilliant. Cant complain about anything!! Thank you!!

Carolyn

CarolynChilders

Quick and Easy

Fantastic service. Quick and easy delivery. Easy care and maintenance. Our whole family love getting in the spa to relax after a big day.

Great spa

We purchased our spa 12 months ago from Spas Direct. It is over and above what we expected. Spas Direct are easy & great people to deal with

Spa is great

We purchased the spa late one evening on whim and very happy we did. We paid extra for delivery and were told we were not charged enough initially so would need to pay more. After some discussion they agreed to wave the additional cost due to their stuff up. The delivery driver then tried to hit us up for more cash (separate company). After all of that the spa was dropped perfectly in position and is easy to maintain and use. We are very happy with it.

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Hi Grant
I am in exactly the same position as you, we purchased our spa in December 2017, paid cash and was delivered within 2 days. All good till be noticed that one of the side panels which is facing a wall was buckled and damaged on delivery, we didn't notice this straight away either, we had someone come out to have a look at our spa and he removed the panel and said you need to get that replaced and he couldn't put the panel back on as it was that badly buckled. (this all happened about March 2018, so 3 months after purchasing our spa). Since March 2018 we have been trying so hard to get a new panel from Spas direct and it is now 1 year later and we are still waiting, they did give us 2 new panels but they were the wrong size, our spa has been left open on one side without a panel for over a year now and open to all the outside elements that the inside is so dusty and full of cobwebs. We have been promised another panel and it's suppose to be on it's way to us but I would never go back to Spas Direct again or recommend them to anyone due to the after sales service which is disgusting. Keep trying Grant to get your panel and if you don't get anywhere, I know that Today/Tonight on Channel 7 are itching to get this story, that's where I am going if I don't get my panel soon. Today/Tonight had a story on them about a year ago, so they were already in the crap back then. Maria (Perth WA)

Hi Grant
Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing, don't try to bad mouth them on Facebook as they will block you like they have blocked me. All the comments you see on Facebook are good comments because they block the bad ones, that's how they get all these people sucked in to buying from them. Maria (Perth WA)

Ben

Benasked

Hi I have the coral deluxe spa about 1 year old with the Balboa VL260 control pad just recently when using the jets stop for about 5 mins then come back on this happens after pressing panel about 3 to four times as it is on 15min cut off. can you advise what this could be as no error code on panel.

Colin M
Colin M

Hi Ben. I can’t answer your question. I suggest you contact John, Victorian Sales Manager for Spas Direct, on 0434890862. I have found him to be very helpful.
Colin