Spas Direct Physical Store

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (77)

Lozza

LozzaPerth, WA

Happy with our spa

The heater is not working however spas direct Warranty claim has been honoured and we are once again happy , Cannot live without our spa . It looks great and the jets are powerful .

Sal

Sal

Poor quality spa

We purchased spa from spa direct 2plus years ago, since that day we have replaced heater twice, control panel once and now we need control box all in total over $2000.
Their Balboa parts are expensive and hard to get, service from Spa Direct is well under acceptable level.
On top of all this never reply to my emails or concerns.

Looks like I will end up with a very expensive fish pond...

Love my swimspa

We love our swim spa we are using it a lot day and night so relaxing hot or colder weather we find we can use it anytime great with family and friends

Store LocationCranbourne East

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't want to get out

We checked out the spas on the Gold Coast, we got a great price and friendly service. We love our extreme swim spa, it's great for the whole family. Perfect to relax one end while the kids play the other end.

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Excellent product at half the price of the big companies, couldn’t go wrong... great service and communication...

Being FIFO I use my swim spa ever break but my family use the spa every week and maintenance is simple clean filter and put in additives anyone can do it...

Love the spa very relaxing and kids love it

We use it 2-3 times a week it nice to relax in after a long day. I’m checking the chemical twice a week so far doing ok . Pretty easy to maintain

Best Investment

Since we bought our Spa back in December, we haven’t looked back. I have suffered from a back injury for 6 years and this has been the best investment to help take weight off and relax my muscles so I can ease pain. It has also been great during summer to unwind with my family and friends.

DKW

DKWPerth, WA

Great place to relax

After a long delivery delay due to Covid outbreak, we finally received our mini plunge pool. Well worth the wait. Slight hiccup with pool heater after arriving but it was replaced quickly and have had no issues since change.
Great place to unwind after long day. Perfect for summer and winter.

Tash

TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great to be able to visit the store and see what we wanted, paperwork was easy and quick.

We use our pool weekly. Kids love it! Has definitely kept them
Entertained over the past summer. We look forward to turning the temperature up and chilling in the swim spa during the cooler months ahead.

Georgette Anderson

Georgette Anderson Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can swim all year round

Fantasic service & fast delivery. We use it atleast 5 days a week, coming home after a long day at work to just stop and relax is amazing. I can use it even when the weather isn't great and can get excerise aswell in our extreme swim spa. So happy with our purchase, so glad i didn't spend money on a pool that i could only use when weather permits, especially here in Melbourne. Happy customer.

Chris

Chris South East Queensland, QLD

Great spar

Nothing better then coming home to a beautiful relaxing spa. These guys made the whole purchase a breeze. It’s easy to keep clean and maintain. There after sales services is great as well

ash

ashQueensland

No after sales service

Dear spasdirect,
I bought a Molokai spa from the Harbourtown store.
Spas direct provided no after sales service to the point that once the payment was made the customer is on his own. I rang to cancel my order and receive a refund and was summarily told that it was not possible quoting spas direct’s questionable customer service policy.
Left on my own I organised crane operators, bought dollies and organised manpower to install the spa. I contacted the warehouse by email to organise delivery only to be told the order was on hold!
How do you put an order I have paid for on hold without informing me or providing a refund?
I understand customer service and post sales communication is not a priority but please explain
Regards
Ash

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience from start to finish

Love our spa. Sales staff were lovely and helpful from start to finish. The spa is easy to use and maintain and we use it most nights. We have the California grande deluxe. It's the best purchase we have made for our home.

Keith

KeithPeel, WA

Molokai spa

We use our spa daily it is great for the whole family for relaxing and relieving aches. The kids love it after sport. Very easy to maintain. Very happy with our purchase

Mark

MarkPeel, WA

We bought the spa because of injuries we have and the power on the jets and placement are awesome

We use the spa every day mainly for short periods of time each time... after the initial set up the spa is easy to maintain just add a it of chlorine each day

Love my spa!

Great quality. The warehouse also stocks all the accessories I need to keep my spa happy and healthy. Would highly recommend looking here for your new spa. They also stock swim spas.

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

A Sad Experience

steven p.

steven p.

Leaks leaks and poorly put together.

First day had to fix major leak at one pump. Next was led waterline with a stripped thread. Next leak through speakers, no sealant on screws,also leaked at diverter. Screws missing, poor fitment of hoses. I understand that's why there cheap so I don't really mind fixing things. Just don't think you are getting a quality product at a cheap price.

Store LocationGold Coast arundel
Little B.

Little B.Perth, WA

Molokai Deluxe Spa

The spa has been a great addition to the house for all year round use. Love those winter nights sitting in the spa watching TV. Always great customer service from Muftah and love the new store.

Janine B.

Janine B.Perth, WA

Buyer Beware

Ordered a spa from this company end of May and paid for it in full June 1st, 2020. Got the run around for 5 months- due in two weeks, at the end of the month, next month and so on. Saw the same representative selling the spa he couldn’t supply me on other sites, when I called him out on his lies he stopped taking my calls and said he can’t supply my spa anymore. Did obtain a refund from their head office but after speaking to a lot in the industry this company is a bad seed. The one star is only for the guy who gave me the refund. STAY AWAY FROM SPA DIRECT! They maybe a little cheaper but pay peanuts and you get monkeys and I hear their aftercare service with warranties etc are even worse.

Store LocationSpa Direct Perth