Spas Direct Physical Store

Spas Direct Physical Store (page 3 of 4)

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (79)

Ben_Walters
Ben_Walters

Bali deluxe spa absolutely awesome

We looked around a lot of places before purchasing our spa as we wanted the complete package the guys at spa direct Perth made that happen professional easy to deal with thru the whole process cheers

Great spa at a great price

The spa is enjoyed by the whole family and us used regularly. Very easy to maintain and keep clean. Pricing was great. Such an enjoyable way to end a long day.

Leishaizzy
LeishaizzyPerth

Exactly what we were hoping for

We try to get in at least once a week but was definitely more often in the school holidays. It's easy to maintain though I had to Google what the different filter and heater modes meant because I couldn't make heads or tails of this in the manual.

Stacey
StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great decision!!!

We purchased a deluxe swim spa from spas direct, we have been so happy with the spa and it has helped all our aches and pains greatly. The purchase and delivery was such a simple process, they were able to work the delivery date around our builders which was fantastic. Having never had a pool or spa before, I really wasn’t sure what to expect from an ongoing maintenance perspective, I have been so surprised at how easy the water quality is to maintain.

Tiffany
TiffanyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love my spa!

Very simple to maintain! We use our spa weekly and have found it is not expensive to fill or run! It was a great addition to our entertaining area! Thanks spas direct!

Sharlene P.
Sharlene P.Perth, WA

Amazing service and quality

We use it alot few times a week even if it's raining
So easy to maintain and keep clean ;)
Filters easy to clean and look after
Hardly clean the bottom either great product

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Our spa!

We use it everyday! What a luxury. It’s fabulous in winter time too!
Maintaining it is very easy and it has a lid so no leaves or debris can get in.

Tracey A.
Tracey A.South West, WA

Just perfect

We love our spa, it gets used most weekends, so relaxing and just perfect to end a hard working week! So easy to maintain and definitely great value for money.

Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA

Awesome spa

We purchased the Molokai deluxe spa about 2 months ago and asked for delivery 3 weeks later.
Spa was delivered on time, in perfect condition and works great.
We use it all the time and so far have not had any issues.

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service!

Brought a Venus deluxe spa late in September last year. Not only was the spa a few weeks late to be delivered, we also had no instructions with the spa. We tried calling multiple times, leaving emails and messages and still no response. Fast forward time till now, It has been two months where we have been Trying to order a new filter and still nothing. When I did get through they advise me to put a good review up on here and I will get a free filter worth $99. It has been three weeks Since putting up a good review and funny enough, still nothing. This is my update to my last review. The service is terrible ! I do not recommend these people to anybody. If only I could turn back time!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Andrew Beer Drinker
Andrew Beer DrinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Spa, just be aware of extra costs and post sale service

Leigh F.
Leigh F.South West, WA

Spas Direct

I love my spa and it was a pleasure dealing with Muftah and his team. He arranged to deliver to Bunbury from Perth on my day off. The spa was great value and our family is very much enjoying the spa. I would highly recommend Spa direct as they offer a great product for a great price.

Glen
GlenSouthwest, VIC

Love it!!!!

Use it nearly every night. Couldn’t live without it now. Best purchase in a long time. Very easy to maintain and keep clean. Super easy process when purchasing our spa.

Thanks paul

Good resolution from Paul regards to cv 19 spa delays can’t wait for the spa to arrive
And do some swimming

Will leave a product review once I have received it

AfterSalesSpas Direct

You know your spa is on the way, multiple people have told you, Please confirm your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Melanie F.
Melanie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING SERVICE - BEST SPA

WOW. John from Melbourne was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Not only with the sale of the spa but his aftercare service is beyond amazing. Very Happy! Thanks John. Best customer service ever!

Dan
DanPerth, WA

Great spa but wish I bought elsewhere

Was talked into a spa and did zippay. Then was told I would have to wait upto 16weeks for delivery, couldn’t pull out as zippay had already cleared.
Then waited and waited over 5weeks during the hottest time. Whole reason we bought it was for the peak summer.. cost a fortune for delivery..
called head office few times and explained and they said we will sort it. But never called back. Head office customer service is crap.
personally wouldn’t recommend spa direct.

Marty Godfrey
Marty GodfreyPerth, WA

Best buy leading into a hot summer.

Love my spa. Either cooling down on a hot day or relaxing in the evening. So easy to maintain and Mufta has been great. Prompt delivery and walking me thru the set up. Awesome thanks Mufta and spa direct.

Sean J.
Sean J.Perth, WA

What a great investment

We made the decision to invest in a hydro therapy spa from spa's direct. The service we recieved was second to none. Thank you to Muftah for his attention to detail and making it such.an easy and hassel free purchase. With little to no maintainence for the amount of use. We get to spend more time enjoying our spa.
Sean

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Great spa with a great price

Thank you Muftah for a friendly and professional service. Absolutely great spa with a great pricing too. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a spa. My kids love it!

Nino
NinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable Spa and Excellent Service

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Great spa superb value for money

Every other day and very easy to maintain taking samples to local spa shop to give you free diagnose on chemical needed. Easy to fill Ann's empty with great service backup if needed

Excellent old fashioned personal service!

John from spas direct in campbellfield gives good old fashioned quality personal service. Nothing is too much trouble for him. We purchased the bali deluxe spa and we love it! Thanks John!

Caz
Caz

Absolute love our new spa

We have recently purchased a spa from Spas Direct Campbellfield, and have to say we are absolutely thrilled with the product the service and the after service we have received. We are currently using our spa everyday! Kids, neighbours, everybody loves it! Thanks to John and the Spas Direct Team.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Want to buy a new spa? go visit John at Spa's Direct Melbourne store in Campbellfield, what a great experience we had from the help we got in choosing a spa that was right for us, all our questions answered honestly and excellent communication via text, phone and email. We are extremely happy with the spa itself as well structurally sound and made well, if your looking for a spa you won't be disappointed go see John

Ivan Alvisse
Ivan AlvissePerth, WA

Great Spa and service

Absolutely love our spa. We use the about 5 days out of 7 every week. Great service from Muftah at Cannington. Highly recommend very reasonable prices. Only problem is I wish hubby had let me buy the bigger one.