Spas Direct Physical Store

Spas Direct Physical Store (page 3 of 3)

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (72)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (72)

Stacey
StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great decision!!!

We purchased a deluxe swim spa from spas direct, we have been so happy with the spa and it has helped all our aches and pains greatly. The purchase and delivery was such a simple process, they were able to work the delivery date around our builders which was fantastic. Having never had a pool or spa before, I really wasn’t sure what to expect from an ongoing maintenance perspective, I have been so surprised at how easy the water quality is to maintain.

Tiffany
TiffanyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love my spa!

Very simple to maintain! We use our spa weekly and have found it is not expensive to fill or run! It was a great addition to our entertaining area! Thanks spas direct!

Sharlene P.
Sharlene P.Perth, WA

Amazing service and quality

We use it alot few times a week even if it's raining
So easy to maintain and keep clean ;)
Filters easy to clean and look after
Hardly clean the bottom either great product

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Our spa!

We use it everyday! What a luxury. It’s fabulous in winter time too!
Maintaining it is very easy and it has a lid so no leaves or debris can get in.

Tracey A.
Tracey A.South West, WA

Just perfect

We love our spa, it gets used most weekends, so relaxing and just perfect to end a hard working week! So easy to maintain and definitely great value for money.

Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA

Awesome spa

We purchased the Molokai deluxe spa about 2 months ago and asked for delivery 3 weeks later.
Spa was delivered on time, in perfect condition and works great.
We use it all the time and so far have not had any issues.

Leigh F.
Leigh F.South West, WA

Spas Direct

I love my spa and it was a pleasure dealing with Muftah and his team. He arranged to deliver to Bunbury from Perth on my day off. The spa was great value and our family is very much enjoying the spa. I would highly recommend Spa direct as they offer a great product for a great price.

Glen
GlenSouthwest, VIC

Love it!!!!

Use it nearly every night. Couldn’t live without it now. Best purchase in a long time. Very easy to maintain and keep clean. Super easy process when purchasing our spa.

Thanks paul

Good resolution from Paul regards to cv 19 spa delays can’t wait for the spa to arrive
And do some swimming

Will leave a product review once I have received it

Spas Direct
AfterSalesSpas Direct

You know your spa is on the way, multiple people have told you, Please confirm your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Melanie F.
Melanie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING SERVICE - BEST SPA

WOW. John from Melbourne was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Not only with the sale of the spa but his aftercare service is beyond amazing. Very Happy! Thanks John. Best customer service ever!

Marty Godfrey
Marty GodfreyPerth, WA

Best buy leading into a hot summer.

Love my spa. Either cooling down on a hot day or relaxing in the evening. So easy to maintain and Mufta has been great. Prompt delivery and walking me thru the set up. Awesome thanks Mufta and spa direct.

Sean J.
Sean J.Perth, WA

What a great investment

We made the decision to invest in a hydro therapy spa from spa's direct. The service we recieved was second to none. Thank you to Muftah for his attention to detail and making it such.an easy and hassel free purchase. With little to no maintainence for the amount of use. We get to spend more time enjoying our spa.
Sean

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Great spa with a great price

Thank you Muftah for a friendly and professional service. Absolutely great spa with a great pricing too. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a spa. My kids love it!

Nino
NinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable Spa and Excellent Service

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Great spa superb value for money

Every other day and very easy to maintain taking samples to local spa shop to give you free diagnose on chemical needed. Easy to fill Ann's empty with great service backup if needed

Excellent old fashioned personal service!

John from spas direct in campbellfield gives good old fashioned quality personal service. Nothing is too much trouble for him. We purchased the bali deluxe spa and we love it! Thanks John!

Caz
Caz

Absolute love our new spa

We have recently purchased a spa from Spas Direct Campbellfield, and have to say we are absolutely thrilled with the product the service and the after service we have received. We are currently using our spa everyday! Kids, neighbours, everybody loves it! Thanks to John and the Spas Direct Team.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Want to buy a new spa? go visit John at Spa's Direct Melbourne store in Campbellfield, what a great experience we had from the help we got in choosing a spa that was right for us, all our questions answered honestly and excellent communication via text, phone and email. We are extremely happy with the spa itself as well structurally sound and made well, if your looking for a spa you won't be disappointed go see John

Ivan Alvisse
Ivan AlvissePerth, WA

Great Spa and service

Absolutely love our spa. We use the about 5 days out of 7 every week. Great service from Muftah at Cannington. Highly recommend very reasonable prices. Only problem is I wish hubby had let me buy the bigger one.

Kerry Power
Kerry PowerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pampered plus

Hugh shout out to Spas Direct Australia. Outstanding product, sales and service. The staff were an absolute delight to deal with, Kerry. Very satisfied customers. We use the spa daily. Low maintenance. Everyone loves watching tv whilst relaxing. Bring on the footy season!

So happy with our new spa.

They where very helpful when we went to look and choose our spa. And picking up our spa all went well. The whole family is enjoying the new spa. Thankyou Sophie.

Jardin
Jardin

Great experience

I spent $7,500 on my spa/gazebo and it has been absolutely fantastic! We have had no issues with the spa at all.

The after service has been incredible and I would encourage anyone looking for a spa to get in contact with Spa’s Direct.

They have a great range of products to choose and certainly the market leader in my opinion.