Spas Direct Physical Store

Spas Direct Physical Store (page 3 of 4)

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...

4.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (75)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (65)
  • Purchase Type

Great spa at a great price

The spa is enjoyed by the whole family and us used regularly. Very easy to maintain and keep clean. Pricing was great. Such an enjoyable way to end a long day.

Leishaizzy

LeishaizzyPerth

Exactly what we were hoping for

We try to get in at least once a week but was definitely more often in the school holidays. It's easy to maintain though I had to Google what the different filter and heater modes meant because I couldn't make heads or tails of this in the manual.

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great decision!!!

We purchased a deluxe swim spa from spas direct, we have been so happy with the spa and it has helped all our aches and pains greatly. The purchase and delivery was such a simple process, they were able to work the delivery date around our builders which was fantastic. Having never had a pool or spa before, I really wasn’t sure what to expect from an ongoing maintenance perspective, I have been so surprised at how easy the water quality is to maintain.

Tiffany

TiffanyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love my spa!

Very simple to maintain! We use our spa weekly and have found it is not expensive to fill or run! It was a great addition to our entertaining area! Thanks spas direct!

Great spa!

We use our swim spa 4 to 5 times a week swimming and add chemicals once or twice a fortnight. Perfect for our small family. Great customer sevice and easy warranty claim.

Sharlene P.

Sharlene P.Perth, WA

Amazing service and quality

We use it alot few times a week even if it's raining
So easy to maintain and keep clean ;)
Filters easy to clean and look after
Hardly clean the bottom either great product

Cheryl

CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Our spa!

We use it everyday! What a luxury. It’s fabulous in winter time too!
Maintaining it is very easy and it has a lid so no leaves or debris can get in.

Tracey A.

Tracey A.South West, WA

Just perfect

We love our spa, it gets used most weekends, so relaxing and just perfect to end a hard working week! So easy to maintain and definitely great value for money.

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Awesome spa

We purchased the Molokai deluxe spa about 2 months ago and asked for delivery 3 weeks later.
Spa was delivered on time, in perfect condition and works great.
We use it all the time and so far have not had any issues.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service!

Brought a Venus deluxe spa late in September last year. Not only was the spa a few weeks late to be delivered, we also had no instructions with the spa. We tried calling multiple times, leaving emails and messages and still no response. Fast forward time till now, It has been two months where we have been Trying to order a new filter and still nothing. When I did get through they advise me to put a good review up on here and I will get a free filter worth $99. It has been three weeks Since putting up a good review and funny enough, still nothing. This is my update to my last review. The service is terrible ! I do not recommend these people to anybody. If only I could turn back time!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Andrew Beer Drinker

Andrew Beer DrinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Spa, just be aware of extra costs and post sale service

Leigh F.

Leigh F.South West, WA

Spas Direct

I love my spa and it was a pleasure dealing with Muftah and his team. He arranged to deliver to Bunbury from Perth on my day off. The spa was great value and our family is very much enjoying the spa. I would highly recommend Spa direct as they offer a great product for a great price.

Glen

GlenSouthwest, VIC

Love it!!!!

Use it nearly every night. Couldn’t live without it now. Best purchase in a long time. Very easy to maintain and keep clean. Super easy process when purchasing our spa.

Thanks paul

Good resolution from Paul regards to cv 19 spa delays can’t wait for the spa to arrive
And do some swimming

Will leave a product review once I have received it

AfterSalesSpas Direct

You know your spa is on the way, multiple people have told you, Please confirm your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Melanie F.

Melanie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING SERVICE - BEST SPA

WOW. John from Melbourne was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Not only with the sale of the spa but his aftercare service is beyond amazing. Very Happy! Thanks John. Best customer service ever!

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Great spa but wish I bought elsewhere

Was talked into a spa and did zippay. Then was told I would have to wait upto 16weeks for delivery, couldn’t pull out as zippay had already cleared.
Then waited and waited over 5weeks during the hottest time. Whole reason we bought it was for the peak summer.. cost a fortune for delivery..
called head office few times and explained and they said we will sort it. But never called back. Head office customer service is crap.
personally wouldn’t recommend spa direct.

Marty Godfrey

Marty GodfreyPerth, WA

Best buy leading into a hot summer.

Love my spa. Either cooling down on a hot day or relaxing in the evening. So easy to maintain and Mufta has been great. Prompt delivery and walking me thru the set up. Awesome thanks Mufta and spa direct.

Sean J.

Sean J.Perth, WA

What a great investment

We made the decision to invest in a hydro therapy spa from spa's direct. The service we recieved was second to none. Thank you to Muftah for his attention to detail and making it such.an easy and hassel free purchase. With little to no maintainence for the amount of use. We get to spend more time enjoying our spa.
Sean

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Great spa with a great price

Thank you Muftah for a friendly and professional service. Absolutely great spa with a great pricing too. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a spa. My kids love it!

Geoff

Geoff

Still waiting for service after 1 1/2 years

I am amazed by how many people have great service and for some reason I cannot get an answer for a ticket raised on May 21st 2018! Ticket number 423 raised 21st May 2018 in relation to replacing panels that were damaged on delivery - I have been contacted numerous times, had your technician here to look for himself, been promised resolution by a number of people, and yet on the 28th Feb 2019 still sit with damaged panels and no answer! Update, it is now the 13 September and this is still not fixed!