Spas Direct Physical Store

Spas Direct Physical Store (page 4 of 6)

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (53)
  • Purchase Type

Shell&Joel

Shell&JoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great investment

We love our spa, the kids love it to. We use ours regularly and it is so relaxing. We have our friends over and it’s a great way to unwind after a busy day at work. Easy to maintain also.

Ivan Alvisse

Ivan AlvissePerth, WA

Great Spa and service

Absolutely love our spa. We use the about 5 days out of 7 every week. Great service from Muftah at Cannington. Highly recommend very reasonable prices. Only problem is I wish hubby had let me buy the bigger one.

Kerry Power

Kerry PowerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pampered plus

Hugh shout out to Spas Direct Australia. Outstanding product, sales and service. The staff were an absolute delight to deal with, Kerry. Very satisfied customers. We use the spa daily. Low maintenance. Everyone loves watching tv whilst relaxing. Bring on the footy season!

Find out how Spas Direct Physical Store compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

So happy with our new spa.

They where very helpful when we went to look and choose our spa. And picking up our spa all went well. The whole family is enjoying the new spa. Thankyou Sophie.

AJ JayGold Coast

Great spa, poor experience

TJE

TJESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for your buck.

Well priced product. Have 5 different seats which all give a very different massage. Had a problem with one of the panels which was fixed in due time with very little fuss. Easy to maintain and doesn't emit the odours that standard bromine spa emits.

Excellent! Happy Wife Happy Life!

Very happy with our deal. Sales team really looked after us. We were referred by our family, who also received fantastic service.

I would recommend Spas Direct to anyone interested. Their range is very extensive and all of our questions were answered by the very knowledgeable sales staff.

Shirl

Shirlperth

Fantastic..

Summer 4 times a week..Winter only sometimes..Quite easy to maintain, once you get the pH ect right..The children love it when they visit..And the spa is excellent for my husband's rehabilitation, as he's getting quite frail..I only hope that the after sales is good if it should play up,as we live in the country..

Sonny B

Sonny B

Worst service ever !

I would have loved to use the spa ! It was suppose to be 14 days after the payment.It’s been over 3 months and haven’t seen anything yet.Asked for a refund few times and no action was taken.Paid for the spa and delivery at first and paid for the ozone system again.Got a call from delivery saying nothing has been paid and I have to pay more for delivery.Worst company to buy spa with

Love our new spa

We have just had our new spa delivered this week and have used it many times already we are very happy with our new spa and it looks great in our outdoor area

Absolutely love it

I just love my Spa. I get in it nearly every day. Helps me unwind & relax after a busy day, but I’m also just as happy with having time with my grandkids in it. Great Spa, great service & great price. It’s easy to maintain, even on the farm with plenty of dust around. One. Very Happy Customer

Lee

Lee

Amazing Spa

This is an amazing spa that will be used daily. What a great and easy spa to maintain.The neck massage jets are divine. So therapeutic and so many features like the led lights and waterfall. Customer service from the initial WA consultant even although I was in Victoria to the delivery was extremely easy and professional, I’m so impressed.

Rachael .R

Rachael .RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

100% satisfied with the spa and customer service.

We use the spa everyday and it is super easy to maintain. We received delivery of our spa 3 weeks after ordering. When it arrived, we filled it up, plugged it in (put some chemical in) and we were all good to start using it. The massage jets are very powerful and I’m very happy with how well the insulation keeps the water warm.
We have had no issues at all with the quality of the spa, and the customer service from the Adelaide team was fantastic.

Awesome

We use our spa everyday.its easy to maintain. We take water samples to our local pool shop and they help us with keeping chemical balances etc correct very simple.

Uma

UmaPerth

Awesome service from Muftah @ Spas Direct in Cannington

Muftah at Cannington was very helpful regarding choosing the spa to suit us. Would highly recommend any friends or family looking to buy a Spa to go to Spa Direct in Cannington

Ray

RayPerth

Amazing service from Muftah @ Spa's Direct Cannington! Cheapest prices!!! Quality spa's!!!

So my wife and I went to 2 major spa outlets in Perth and got prices for entry level spa's. When we went to Spa's Direct Cannington we were amazed that their spa's were the same style spa's, with more features and were minimum $1500-$2000 cheaper!!!! Same warranty, same quality Balboa parts, better service! Don't go anywhere else seriously! :) Very Happy

Tracey

TraceyBunbury

Love my spa

Love my spa it was a great price and delivery was quick. Easy to use. And good communication from agent.

Melbourne

MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appreciation

Thank you, I am finally able to walk out into my backyard with a smile. So very much appreciated.
Due to living with chronic pain I am able to get relief from water and heat

Sarah G

Sarah GNewman

Excellent Customer Service

The customer service from Muftah in the Perth office was outstanding. He was very knowledgeable,efficient and was a pleasure to do business with.
He is a great asset to your company.
Regards
Sarah (Newman WA)

Hodgo

HodgoSpringfield

Awesome Spa .. great value

Absolutley great service.. we were told it was going to take an extra 6 weeks for delivery...quick phone call.. we were upgraded and its even better than anticipated. Good wuality product.. also THE SPA MAN removalists did a great job.