Spas Direct Physical Store

Spas Direct Physical Store (page 4 of 7)

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (79)

Sharlene P.
Sharlene P.Perth, WA

Amazing service and quality

We use it alot few times a week even if it's raining
So easy to maintain and keep clean ;)
Filters easy to clean and look after
Hardly clean the bottom either great product

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Our spa!

We use it everyday! What a luxury. It’s fabulous in winter time too!
Maintaining it is very easy and it has a lid so no leaves or debris can get in.

Tracey A.
Tracey A.South West, WA

Just perfect

We love our spa, it gets used most weekends, so relaxing and just perfect to end a hard working week! So easy to maintain and definitely great value for money.

Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA

Awesome spa

We purchased the Molokai deluxe spa about 2 months ago and asked for delivery 3 weeks later.
Spa was delivered on time, in perfect condition and works great.
We use it all the time and so far have not had any issues.

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service!

Brought a Venus deluxe spa late in September last year. Not only was the spa a few weeks late to be delivered, we also had no instructions with the spa. We tried calling multiple times, leaving emails and messages and still no response. Fast forward time till now, It has been two months where we have been Trying to order a new filter and still nothing. When I did get through they advise me to put a good review up on here and I will get a free filter worth $99. It has been three weeks Since putting up a good review and funny enough, still nothing. This is my update to my last review. The service is terrible ! I do not recommend these people to anybody. If only I could turn back time!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Andrew Beer Drinker
Andrew Beer DrinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Spa, just be aware of extra costs and post sale service

Leigh F.
Leigh F.South West, WA

Spas Direct

I love my spa and it was a pleasure dealing with Muftah and his team. He arranged to deliver to Bunbury from Perth on my day off. The spa was great value and our family is very much enjoying the spa. I would highly recommend Spa direct as they offer a great product for a great price.

Glen
GlenSouthwest, VIC

Love it!!!!

Use it nearly every night. Couldn’t live without it now. Best purchase in a long time. Very easy to maintain and keep clean. Super easy process when purchasing our spa.

Thanks paul

Good resolution from Paul regards to cv 19 spa delays can’t wait for the spa to arrive
And do some swimming

Will leave a product review once I have received it

AfterSalesSpas Direct

You know your spa is on the way, multiple people have told you, Please confirm your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Melanie F.
Melanie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING SERVICE - BEST SPA

WOW. John from Melbourne was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Not only with the sale of the spa but his aftercare service is beyond amazing. Very Happy! Thanks John. Best customer service ever!

Dan
DanPerth, WA

Great spa but wish I bought elsewhere

Was talked into a spa and did zippay. Then was told I would have to wait upto 16weeks for delivery, couldn’t pull out as zippay had already cleared.
Then waited and waited over 5weeks during the hottest time. Whole reason we bought it was for the peak summer.. cost a fortune for delivery..
called head office few times and explained and they said we will sort it. But never called back. Head office customer service is crap.
personally wouldn’t recommend spa direct.

Shannon Kennedy
Shannon KennedyPerth, WA

Extremely happy with Spas direct. Great experience before, during and after purchase.

Marty Godfrey
Marty GodfreyPerth, WA

Best buy leading into a hot summer.

Love my spa. Either cooling down on a hot day or relaxing in the evening. So easy to maintain and Mufta has been great. Prompt delivery and walking me thru the set up. Awesome thanks Mufta and spa direct.

Sean J.
Sean J.Perth, WA

What a great investment

We made the decision to invest in a hydro therapy spa from spa's direct. The service we recieved was second to none. Thank you to Muftah for his attention to detail and making it such.an easy and hassel free purchase. With little to no maintainence for the amount of use. We get to spend more time enjoying our spa.
Sean

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Great spa with a great price

Thank you Muftah for a friendly and professional service. Absolutely great spa with a great pricing too. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a spa. My kids love it!

Grant R.
Grant R.Central West, NSW

Crap Spas, Crap Service, Crap Business - Don't go near them!!

My Spa is cracked and after 4 months of promising they would fix it, absolutely nothing!!! The government lets them keep trading as well which baffles me!!!!
My Spa was not touched over winter and it cracked! Just goes to show how strong their acrylic is.
Please look elsewhere for a spa don't be upset and devastated like I am!!!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Grant We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote your invoice number.

Geoff
Geoff

Still waiting for service after 1 1/2 years

I am amazed by how many people have great service and for some reason I cannot get an answer for a ticket raised on May 21st 2018! Ticket number 423 raised 21st May 2018 in relation to replacing panels that were damaged on delivery - I have been contacted numerous times, had your technician here to look for himself, been promised resolution by a number of people, and yet on the 28th Feb 2019 still sit with damaged panels and no answer! Update, it is now the 13 September and this is still not fixed!

Nino
NinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable Spa and Excellent Service

Great alternative to a pool

Easy to maintain great family entertainment the cost compared to a concrete pool are unbelievable
And if we decide to move we can take the swim spa with us to our new house

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Great spa superb value for money

Every other day and very easy to maintain taking samples to local spa shop to give you free diagnose on chemical needed. Easy to fill Ann's empty with great service backup if needed

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Spa still not working

Spa still not working had for 18 months has only been working for two off them. Been ask for a invoice number so they can help me. How about spa direct just help me and everyone they have sold a piece of crap spa.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have requested before that we need your invoice number so we can look into your complaint. Our after sales team work Monday - Friday 9am -5pm AEST

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have tried to make contact with you several times, with No success, If you have an issue with your spa please call 1300772734 and quote REF1000. we are more than happy to help you. kind regards SPAS DIRECT

Excellent old fashioned personal service!

John from spas direct in campbellfield gives good old fashioned quality personal service. Nothing is too much trouble for him. We purchased the bali deluxe spa and we love it! Thanks John!

Caz
Caz

Absolute love our new spa

We have recently purchased a spa from Spas Direct Campbellfield, and have to say we are absolutely thrilled with the product the service and the after service we have received. We are currently using our spa everyday! Kids, neighbours, everybody loves it! Thanks to John and the Spas Direct Team.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Want to buy a new spa? go visit John at Spa's Direct Melbourne store in Campbellfield, what a great experience we had from the help we got in choosing a spa that was right for us, all our questions answered honestly and excellent communication via text, phone and email. We are extremely happy with the spa itself as well structurally sound and made well, if your looking for a spa you won't be disappointed go see John

Shell&Joel
Shell&JoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great investment

We love our spa, the kids love it to. We use ours regularly and it is so relaxing. We have our friends over and it’s a great way to unwind after a busy day at work. Easy to maintain also.