Spas Direct Physical Store

WA, Perth, QLD, Gold Coast, VIC, Melbourne, etc... (See All)
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (6)

Page Family
Page FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever!

8 months of waiting for a warranty claim to be fixed. Still no result and we've experienced terrible customer service. The pump on our spa broke when it was still under warranty. We followed the company's procedure and submitted a claim last October. 8 months on and we are still trying to get it fixed. Claim lodged and promises given it would be fixed but we are still waiting. About 30 phone calls/messages left and they either don't call back or when they do they promise they'll get back to you with progress updates but never do. Absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. Many thousands of dollars on a product that doesn't work from a company who refuse to honour their warranty. Not recommended!!

Leaky spa on delivery

NO AFTER SALE CUSTOMER CARE! DO NOT BUY FROM SPAS DIRECT
Spa was delivered 01/02/2022
Warranty ticket claim started 01/02/2022
Spa still not fixed 16/05/2022
Was advised to organise a local plumber in our area as there is NO service agent In our local area! Awaiting parts; spas direct will not return calls email or confirm order. Requested Spas direct organise return and refund the spa that has not even been powered on! They flatly refused for all we know this spa could be DOA!
DO NOT BUY FROM SPAS DIRECT!
Spend the little bit extra and buy from a local reputable company.

Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your company is a joke, I will tell anyone that wants a spa not to buy from you

Had my spa since mid February and still not working, your company is impossible to get hold of, spent nearly 8000$ on this and you would inspect it to work, your after sales service is disgusting, who is running this show? Karma is a [Word Removed], hope your company goes broke.

Russell P.
Russell P.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY A SPA FROM THESE SCAMMERS

Our spa pump stopped working in October 2021, it was still under warranty. Spas Direct have misled us from the start, after weeks of phone calls, texts and emails, we were told before Christmas our part was in transit, now they are not responding to any of our correspondence. We are now looking to have it fixed locally.

Store LocationCaloundra

LULU
LULU

SHOULD NOT BE SELLING TO THE PUBLIC

Bought a 6000 dollar spa from Spas Direct on medical advise it could be advantageous for my disabled wife with serious problems due to radiation and chemotherapy. After promises to repair rust and jet problems for close on 2yrs and never honouring it I give up. Don’t deal with these crooks!!!!

USELESS!

Thanks for still doing nothing to get my spa fixed!! 2 weeks and you havent done a thing. You guys are amazing. Glad consumer affairs had no luck changing the way you operate.
Had a dead heater since Boxing Day, and have been trying to get it fixed ever since. They dodge calls and email, and if you ever speak to someone the promise something to happen quickly, and then nothing!
Consumer Affairs can’t even get hold of them or get responses.

There is no other way to describe spas direct, other than useless!

Cheers!
Hope bad things come to your company.

Matt

Worst company I have ever dealt with.

Told so many lies about having the item avaliable and ready for my pick up after paying the full amount.
After weeks of no reply I wrote for a refund and was refused a refund of money.
It was near impossible to get anyone to reply to anything. Yahoo addresses and people that text back saying they won’t talk on the phone.
Still no spa.

Can someone call me with an ETA on my spa!!!!

After leaving numerous messages a reception company, Spas direct still don’t return my phone calls. It’s now been nine weeks of no communication. If anyone there reads your reviews, you might like to call me.

No wonder you don’t answer your own phones and hire a company to do this on your behalf

Store LocationWLD Gold Coast
Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Purchase From Spas Direct

Absolute lemon that has had leaks multiple times and the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
took weeks each time to get leak fixed and multiple calls and emails.
Has another huge leak now and have requested a refund and they simply refuse to answer calls and emails, will be taking them to court.

Glenn
Glenn

Absolutely zero aftercare... but happy to take your money

Waited 14 weeks for a mini plunge pool to arrive, unpacking I noticed there was only 2 large jets instead of 3 like all the pics and pool specs say. Up to over 5 weeks now and have not even received a call back from anyone that will even remotely try and solve this problem. They just keep palming it off to another department who in the end just dont give a damn about it.
They are quite happy to take your money then forget about you straight after. Am not going to fill the pool only for them to drain it again to fit another jet... I just want to use my bloody spa!!

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service

Paid $950 for a touchpad system. It didn’t turn up and I’m still waiting for our refund. No calls back. No answers. No refund. 2nd sound system doesn’t work and the pool won’t go under 35 degrees. No one wants to help or sort this out. Very unhappy.

Deborah
DeborahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taking Them To Court

Purchase TypeSpa

Rita H.
Rita H.South East Queensland, QLD

Run a mile from this company

It was four months before our spa arrived and it had numerous leaks and problems. Their customer service is non existent. Such a terrible company after they have your money.

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old age will get me before the warranty claim is processed.

It took 18 months to get 1 LED light and 3 speakers changed and now the heating element is down to earth, the store owner on the Gold Coast is useless, hasn't returned my calls once. I have to deal with the Cranbourne store in Victoria to get something happening. If I had my time again I would've gone elsewhere.

SjO
SjOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service and defected product but not fixing the issue

I purchased a new SPA from Spa Direct in June 2021. It was delivered by SPA Direct sales consultant by himself. We found the crack in the bottom but Spa Direct now fusing to refund or replace. I am in to legal action. Be careful when buy SPA from them.