Spas Direct Physical Store

Spas Direct Physical Store

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (4)

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

A Sad Experience

Store LocationKenwick WA
Janine B.

Janine B.Perth, WA

Buyer Beware

Ordered a spa from this company end of May and paid for it in full June 1st, 2020. Got the run around for 5 months- due in two weeks, at the end of the month, next month and so on. Saw the same representative selling the spa he couldn’t supply me on other sites, when I called him out on his lies he stopped taking my calls and said he can’t supply my spa anymore. Did obtain a refund from their head office but after speaking to a lot in the industry this company is a bad seed. The one star is only for the guy who gave me the refund. STAY AWAY FROM SPA DIRECT! They maybe a little cheaper but pay peanuts and you get monkeys and I hear their aftercare service with warranties etc are even worse.

Store LocationSpa Direct Perth
Dave C.

Dave C.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT CALL THEIR NUMBER UNLESS YOU WANT MARKETING TEXTS FOREVER!!!!

Despite 10 requests to have my number removed from their marketing list, I am still receiving text messages after hours. You cannot call their stores direct, only via a messaging service. I only called for information on installation on behalf of one of their customers. Very unprofessional company.

Store LocationNatational Number
Purchase TypeServicing
Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct Physical Store compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY OF SPA DIRECT

Brought cascade spa on 17/5/20 for $18,000 was told delivery was in 4 weeks if we brought that day as 2 were on there way by ship. Now 4 weeks later I'm told we need to wait until mid September but that's a maybe. Have called 20 times and never get a call back just a text msg to say not to contact them that they will call when spa is here. Also emailed John Back (general Manager) with no reply. Very unprofessional to deal with.

Store LocationLabrador gold coast
Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service!

Brought a Venus deluxe spa late in September last year. Not only was the spa a few weeks late to be delivered, we also had no instructions with the spa. We tried calling multiple times, leaving emails and messages and still no response. Fast forward time till now, It has been two months where we have been Trying to order a new filter and still nothing. When I did get through they advise me to put a good review up on here and I will get a free filter worth $99. It has been three weeks Since putting up a good review and funny enough, still nothing. This is my update to my last review. The service is terrible ! I do not recommend these people to anybody. If only I could turn back time!

Store LocationGold Coast
AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Grant R.

Grant R.Central West, NSW

Crap Spas, Crap Service, Crap Business - Don't go near them!!

My Spa is cracked and after 4 months of promising they would fix it, absolutely nothing!!! The government lets them keep trading as well which baffles me!!!!
My Spa was not touched over winter and it cracked! Just goes to show how strong their acrylic is.
Please look elsewhere for a spa don't be upset and devastated like I am!!!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Grant We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote your invoice number.

Geoff

Geoff

Still waiting for service after 1 1/2 years

I am amazed by how many people have great service and for some reason I cannot get an answer for a ticket raised on May 21st 2018! Ticket number 423 raised 21st May 2018 in relation to replacing panels that were damaged on delivery - I have been contacted numerous times, had your technician here to look for himself, been promised resolution by a number of people, and yet on the 28th Feb 2019 still sit with damaged panels and no answer! Update, it is now the 13 September and this is still not fixed!

Store LocationMelbourne, John has been to my house, Kerry has promised to order the part!
Unhappy

UnhappyPerth, WA

Spa still not working

Spa still not working had for 18 months has only been working for two off them. Been ask for a invoice number so they can help me. How about spa direct just help me and everyone they have sold a piece of crap spa.

Store LocationWA
AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have requested before that we need your invoice number so we can look into your complaint. Our after sales team work Monday - Friday 9am -5pm AEST

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have tried to make contact with you several times, with No success, If you have an issue with your spa please call 1300772734 and quote REF1000. we are more than happy to help you. kind regards SPAS DIRECT

AJ JayGold Coast

Great spa, poor experience

Store LocationGold Coast - Sales rep Mark
Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct Physical Store compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Sonny B

Sonny B

Worst service ever !

I would have loved to use the spa ! It was suppose to be 14 days after the payment.It’s been over 3 months and haven’t seen anything yet.Asked for a refund few times and no action was taken.Paid for the spa and delivery at first and paid for the ozone system again.Got a call from delivery saying nothing has been paid and I have to pay more for delivery.Worst company to buy spa with

JoePerth, WA

Disgusting company

I have now had to complain to the ACCC and consumer protection as my complaint from when I purchased the spa has not been resolved. The statements this company makes are false and misleading. You will not get a refund within 60 days as stated. You will be lucky to actually speak to someone to follow up. There is a reason why there spas are cheaper as there is no after service. I am still waiting on a replacement part ordered 8 mths ago wen the spa was first purchased. The comments i post on Facebook stating this feedback are all removed. I just want other people to think about it as if you do have issues it will be a waste of 13000 dollars like myself.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Joe. If you are a genuine client we will will need invoice to investigate your claim so we can address the issue. You have posted a review with no surname which means it is more than likely a fake review.

Joe

Still waiting six months later!

We ordered a twenty thousand dollar spa in February, paying a 50% deposit and we are still waiting for the spa to arrive,even though it was supposed to be within three months for delivery. Contact with the Melbourne office is very difficult as they don't answer our phone calls.

Kelhd

Kelhd

If I could give a negative star I would

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi kelhd. sorry to hear you are not happy. So we can identify you as a real client we need you invoice number as we can address any outstanding issues you may have. Kind regards