Spas Direct Physical Store

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (68)

Angry
AngrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible aftercare customer service on faulty spa.

Bought in May. Bluetooth stereo has never worked and one jet faulty/broken. Worst aftercare customer service ever!! (Still not fixed/replaced) so frustrating. Regret buying from here!! WANT OUR MONEY BACK!!

Carlos
Carlos

Worst service ever. Stay away

purchased a mini swim spa from store in aug 2020. Service was ok. once we made payment absolute rubbish. Still have not received heat pump numerous calls no return just lies

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase TypeSpa
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy With Spa

We have just purchased a spa from spas direct and so far are very happy with it. We were nervous because of the negative comments we had read but have to say we have had a positive experience. Effie from the Melbourne store has been brilliant even answering my emails on the weekend. Haven't taken a photo yet as it is still filling up

Excellent aftercare service

Professional and thorough work done by the gentleman sent out to fix our spa on Friday afternoon. He was very knowledgeable and thorough with his whole approach to the problem.

Clay
Clay

Terrible service and faulty products.

Purchased a spa and sauna. The lights and speakers have never worked I the spa and have been waiting 3 months to get repaired. When I unpacked the sauna there was a hole in a panel which you can clearly see has been done with a forklift and they refuse to take responsibility for.

Sal
Sal

Poor quality spa

We purchased spa from spa direct 2plus years ago, since that day we have replaced heater twice, control panel once and now we need control box all in total over $2000.
Their Balboa parts are expensive and hard to get, service from Spa Direct is well under acceptable level.
On top of all this never reply to my emails or concerns.

Looks like I will end up with a very expensive fish pond...

Love my swimspa

We love our swim spa we are using it a lot day and night so relaxing hot or colder weather we find we can use it anytime great with family and friends

Store LocationCranbourne East

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Excellent product at half the price of the big companies, couldn’t go wrong... great service and communication...

Being FIFO I use my swim spa ever break but my family use the spa every week and maintenance is simple clean filter and put in additives anyone can do it...

Love the spa very relaxing and kids love it

We use it 2-3 times a week it nice to relax in after a long day. I’m checking the chemical twice a week so far doing ok . Pretty easy to maintain

Best Investment

Since we bought our Spa back in December, we haven’t looked back. I have suffered from a back injury for 6 years and this has been the best investment to help take weight off and relax my muscles so I can ease pain. It has also been great during summer to unwind with my family and friends.

DKW
DKWPerth, WA

Great place to relax

After a long delivery delay due to Covid outbreak, we finally received our mini plunge pool. Well worth the wait. Slight hiccup with pool heater after arriving but it was replaced quickly and have had no issues since change.
Great place to unwind after long day. Perfect for summer and winter.

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great to be able to visit the store and see what we wanted, paperwork was easy and quick.

We use our pool weekly. Kids love it! Has definitely kept them
Entertained over the past summer. We look forward to turning the temperature up and chilling in the swim spa during the cooler months ahead.

Georgette Anderson
Georgette Anderson Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can swim all year round

Fantasic service & fast delivery. We use it atleast 5 days a week, coming home after a long day at work to just stop and relax is amazing. I can use it even when the weather isn't great and can get excerise aswell in our extreme swim spa. So happy with our purchase, so glad i didn't spend money on a pool that i could only use when weather permits, especially here in Melbourne. Happy customer.

Chris
Chris South East Queensland, QLD

Great spar

Nothing better then coming home to a beautiful relaxing spa. These guys made the whole purchase a breeze. It’s easy to keep clean and maintain. There after sales services is great as well

ash
ashQueensland

No after sales service

Dear spasdirect,
I bought a Molokai spa from the Harbourtown store.
Spas direct provided no after sales service to the point that once the payment was made the customer is on his own. I rang to cancel my order and receive a refund and was summarily told that it was not possible quoting spas direct’s questionable customer service policy.
Left on my own I organised crane operators, bought dollies and organised manpower to install the spa. I contacted the warehouse by email to organise delivery only to be told the order was on hold!
How do you put an order I have paid for on hold without informing me or providing a refund?
I understand customer service and post sales communication is not a priority but please explain
Regards