Spas Direct Physical Store

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (63)

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy With Spa

We have just purchased a spa from spas direct and so far are very happy with it. We were nervous because of the negative comments we had read but have to say we have had a positive experience. Effie from the Melbourne store has been brilliant even answering my emails on the weekend. Haven't taken a photo yet as it is still filling up

Excellent aftercare service

Professional and thorough work done by the gentleman sent out to fix our spa on Friday afternoon. He was very knowledgeable and thorough with his whole approach to the problem.

Love my swimspa

We love our swim spa we are using it a lot day and night so relaxing hot or colder weather we find we can use it anytime great with family and friends

Store LocationCranbourne East

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Excellent product at half the price of the big companies, couldn’t go wrong... great service and communication...

Being FIFO I use my swim spa ever break but my family use the spa every week and maintenance is simple clean filter and put in additives anyone can do it...

Love the spa very relaxing and kids love it

We use it 2-3 times a week it nice to relax in after a long day. I’m checking the chemical twice a week so far doing ok . Pretty easy to maintain

Best Investment

Since we bought our Spa back in December, we haven’t looked back. I have suffered from a back injury for 6 years and this has been the best investment to help take weight off and relax my muscles so I can ease pain. It has also been great during summer to unwind with my family and friends.

DKW
DKWPerth, WA

Great place to relax

After a long delivery delay due to Covid outbreak, we finally received our mini plunge pool. Well worth the wait. Slight hiccup with pool heater after arriving but it was replaced quickly and have had no issues since change.
Great place to unwind after long day. Perfect for summer and winter.

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great to be able to visit the store and see what we wanted, paperwork was easy and quick.

We use our pool weekly. Kids love it! Has definitely kept them
Entertained over the past summer. We look forward to turning the temperature up and chilling in the swim spa during the cooler months ahead.

Georgette Anderson
Georgette Anderson Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can swim all year round

Fantasic service & fast delivery. We use it atleast 5 days a week, coming home after a long day at work to just stop and relax is amazing. I can use it even when the weather isn't great and can get excerise aswell in our extreme swim spa. So happy with our purchase, so glad i didn't spend money on a pool that i could only use when weather permits, especially here in Melbourne. Happy customer.

Chris
Chris South East Queensland, QLD

Great spar

Nothing better then coming home to a beautiful relaxing spa. These guys made the whole purchase a breeze. It’s easy to keep clean and maintain. There after sales services is great as well

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience from start to finish

Love our spa. Sales staff were lovely and helpful from start to finish. The spa is easy to use and maintain and we use it most nights. We have the California grande deluxe. It's the best purchase we have made for our home.

Mark
MarkPeel, WA

We bought the spa because of injuries we have and the power on the jets and placement are awesome

We use the spa every day mainly for short periods of time each time... after the initial set up the spa is easy to maintain just add a it of chlorine each day

Love my spa!

Great quality. The warehouse also stocks all the accessories I need to keep my spa happy and healthy. Would highly recommend looking here for your new spa. They also stock swim spas.

steven p.
steven p.

Leaks leaks and poorly put together.

First day had to fix major leak at one pump. Next was led waterline with a stripped thread. Next leak through speakers, no sealant on screws,also leaked at diverter. Screws missing, poor fitment of hoses. I understand that's why there cheap so I don't really mind fixing things. Just don't think you are getting a quality product at a cheap price.

Store LocationGold Coast arundel
Little B.
Little B.Perth, WA

Molokai Deluxe Spa

The spa has been a great addition to the house for all year round use. Love those winter nights sitting in the spa watching TV. Always great customer service from Muftah and love the new store.