Spas Direct Physical Store

Spas Direct Physical Store (page 4 of 5)

WA, Perth, VIC, Melbourne, QLD, Gold Coast, etc...
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (63)

So happy with our new spa.

They where very helpful when we went to look and choose our spa. And picking up our spa all went well. The whole family is enjoying the new spa. Thankyou Sophie.

TJE
TJESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for your buck.

Well priced product. Have 5 different seats which all give a very different massage. Had a problem with one of the panels which was fixed in due time with very little fuss. Easy to maintain and doesn't emit the odours that standard bromine spa emits.

Love our new spa

We have just had our new spa delivered this week and have used it many times already we are very happy with our new spa and it looks great in our outdoor area

Absolutely love it

I just love my Spa. I get in it nearly every day. Helps me unwind & relax after a busy day, but I’m also just as happy with having time with my grandkids in it. Great Spa, great service & great price. It’s easy to maintain, even on the farm with plenty of dust around. One. Very Happy Customer

Lee
Lee

Amazing Spa

This is an amazing spa that will be used daily. What a great and easy spa to maintain.The neck massage jets are divine. So therapeutic and so many features like the led lights and waterfall. Customer service from the initial WA consultant even although I was in Victoria to the delivery was extremely easy and professional, I’m so impressed.

Rachael .R
Rachael .RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

100% satisfied with the spa and customer service.

We use the spa everyday and it is super easy to maintain. We received delivery of our spa 3 weeks after ordering. When it arrived, we filled it up, plugged it in (put some chemical in) and we were all good to start using it. The massage jets are very powerful and I’m very happy with how well the insulation keeps the water warm.
We have had no issues at all with the quality of the spa, and the customer service from the Adelaide team was fantastic.

Awesome

We use our spa everyday.its easy to maintain. We take water samples to our local pool shop and they help us with keeping chemical balances etc correct very simple.

Uma
UmaPerth

Awesome service from Muftah @ Spas Direct in Cannington

Muftah at Cannington was very helpful regarding choosing the spa to suit us. Would highly recommend any friends or family looking to buy a Spa to go to Spa Direct in Cannington

Ray
RayPerth

Amazing service from Muftah @ Spa's Direct Cannington! Cheapest prices!!! Quality spa's!!!

So my wife and I went to 2 major spa outlets in Perth and got prices for entry level spa's. When we went to Spa's Direct Cannington we were amazed that their spa's were the same style spa's, with more features and were minimum $1500-$2000 cheaper!!!! Same warranty, same quality Balboa parts, better service! Don't go anywhere else seriously! :) Very Happy

Tracey
TraceyBunbury

Love my spa

Love my spa it was a great price and delivery was quick. Easy to use. And good communication from agent.

Melbourne
MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appreciation

Thank you, I am finally able to walk out into my backyard with a smile. So very much appreciated.
Due to living with chronic pain I am able to get relief from water and heat

Sarah G
Sarah GNewman

Excellent Customer Service

The customer service from Muftah in the Perth office was outstanding. He was very knowledgeable,efficient and was a pleasure to do business with.
He is a great asset to your company.
Regards
Sarah (Newman WA)

Hodgo
HodgoSpringfield

Awesome Spa .. great value

Absolutley great service.. we were told it was going to take an extra 6 weeks for delivery...quick phone call.. we were upgraded and its even better than anticipated. Good wuality product.. also THE SPA MAN removalists did a great job.

LouiseWestern Australia

Excellent customer service!

We have had a very positive experience with Muftah from Spas Direct. He answers every question and always takes our phone calls. We did the whole transaction on line and Muftah was there to guide us every step. Our spa arrived before its due date and is even better than we expected. Thank you so much for delivering our amazing spa!

Thank you Muftah from Spas Direct W.A

Best customer service!

We love our spa! I was a bit unsure of a few things when first setting it up but with the help of Muftah it was all made so easy! Can’t fault his customer service answer whenever I message him.

We love our spa!

The spa was a great price, and delivered promptly. The delivery guys worked hard to get it in the perfect spot for us! Any queries we have had have been promptly answered, and we have had several months of daily hot tub fun with no trouble!

Clive
CliveRobina

Happy as

We have a Californian Grande. Have had it around 6 months. Delivery was as agreed and all was fine. We are totally enjoying our Spa, there is room for our whole family and the wee ones have a ball in it. We would certainly recommend both the Spa and the Company.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi Clive. I had the same spa. Yes it a great size the Californian grande. Thank again for your custom and review. We appreciate your comment.

K Jones
K JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

We purchased the Bali Spa Deluxe late last year, at no fault of Spas direct there was an issue with our spa, we contacted customer service to arrange for the problem to be fixed, Sophie from the team has gone above and beyond to ensure that the issues are being fixed. she has contacted me several times to give me an update on how things are going. I have already recommended Direct Spas to several friends and family.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thanks for recommending your friends. We appreciate your review and business. Thank you.

Chris
ChrisHorsham

Great value for money

This company have been happy to answer questions both before and after purchasing a spa to ensure I get best value. Glad I visited their showroom to find the best spa for us, the rest was easily done over the phone. The spa works fine, as described and expected.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Chris. Thank you for your business and review.

Mark
MarkFerntree Gully

Perfect for chilling

We love our spa it’s been a good way to warm up on those cold winter nights and also been a great way to unwind after a long day

The staff at spas direct were vet helpful and even offered us a chance to try their in-house spa to get a feeling of it and their after-sales service is excellent they always take time to help me whenever I needed help with the spa and the cleaning products.

Hi Mark. Thank you again for your review. We really appreciate your review

So happy with our purchase

So happy with the service from all the guys at spas direct would definitely recommend spas direct to my family and friends. Also a big thank you to John he answered all our questions and was fast with replies.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you for your business and support. We really appreciate it

Kez
Kez

No worries cant wait to be chilling in my spa with hubby and the kids

SPA SPA SPA .. got to have one

We bought this a few months ago and the whole family loves it.. After a long day on the golf course this was a great way to relax those muscles... would recommend them to anyone and plus LOW MAINTENACE ... ps these guys are great and easy to deal with.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you for your business and review. We appreciate your support

Chickiefiz
ChickiefizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best item i have ever brought

We brought the Bali Deluxe around 8 months ago. It is just fantastic. We are in it at least 3 times per week. Its so relaxing after working and running kids around all day. Its low maintenance and has only added $20 to our monthly electricity bill and we keep it hot everyday!!! Love it!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your business and review

Excellent service and product

1 year on and the spa has never missed a heart beat ! Even in winter it’s beautiful ! Customer service when buying was excellent too !

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi Petchy thanks again for your review.

Little bit of Luxury

We brought a spa earlier this year and it was the best thing we ever did. From Sales to getting it delivered everything went so smoothly now we can come home and just relax in our spa. A little bit of luxury that was well spent. HIGHLY recommend Spa Direct to everyone wanting a spa.