Spas Direct QLD, Gold Coast

Spas Direct QLD, Gold Coast (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (16)

Jojo
JojoNorthern Region, NSW

We absolutely love it... everything was a breeze from the store through to delivery which was seamless.

We use it at least 3-4 times a week.. it is super easy to use, although the green tree frogs love it atm so it can get a bit dirty, but easy to clean before we jump in

Coleen
ColeenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my spa

I love my spa , best thing I ever bought . Lovely when we get home after a long week and relax with a beveridge or two . Excited to use ig kn the winter time too

Stacey
StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great decision!!!

We purchased a deluxe swim spa from spas direct, we have been so happy with the spa and it has helped all our aches and pains greatly. The purchase and delivery was such a simple process, they were able to work the delivery date around our builders which was fantastic. Having never had a pool or spa before, I really wasn’t sure what to expect from an ongoing maintenance perspective, I have been so surprised at how easy the water quality is to maintain.

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Our spa!

We use it everyday! What a luxury. It’s fabulous in winter time too!
Maintaining it is very easy and it has a lid so no leaves or debris can get in.

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service!

Brought a Venus deluxe spa late in September last year. Not only was the spa a few weeks late to be delivered, we also had no instructions with the spa. We tried calling multiple times, leaving emails and messages and still no response. Fast forward time till now, It has been two months where we have been Trying to order a new filter and still nothing. When I did get through they advise me to put a good review up on here and I will get a free filter worth $99. It has been three weeks Since putting up a good review and funny enough, still nothing. This is my update to my last review. The service is terrible ! I do not recommend these people to anybody. If only I could turn back time!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

TJE
TJESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for your buck.

Well priced product. Have 5 different seats which all give a very different massage. Had a problem with one of the panels which was fixed in due time with very little fuss. Easy to maintain and doesn't emit the odours that standard bromine spa emits.

We love our spa!

The spa was a great price, and delivered promptly. The delivery guys worked hard to get it in the perfect spot for us! Any queries we have had have been promptly answered, and we have had several months of daily hot tub fun with no trouble!

K Jones
K JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

We purchased the Bali Spa Deluxe late last year, at no fault of Spas direct there was an issue with our spa, we contacted customer service to arrange for the problem to be fixed, Sophie from the team has gone above and beyond to ensure that the issues are being fixed. she has contacted me several times to give me an update on how things are going. I have already recommended Direct Spas to several friends and family.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thanks for recommending your friends. We appreciate your review and business. Thank you.

Great Spa

We are very happy with our spa the only problem was our lights went on it, but the are all fixed now :)

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thanks Nel. We appreciate your review and business. If you need any assistance please let us know. Thanks again.

Cheryl raw
Cheryl rawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase we have made ina last ng time

We brought the New Master Swim Spa.
Great to come home to after a long day at work.
Staff where fantastic to deal with

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you cheryl for your review and custom

New spa

We picked up the spa yesterday. We waited at the depot for almost two hours till they loaded our spa on the trailer but it was worth the wait and the 9 hour round trip. The spa looks awesome in the spa shaped hole on our back deck :). Kerry from spas direct has been awesome to deal with. Very prompt service an great advice. 5 stars for Kerry. :) The delay at the depot was not spa directs fault ... it was a very busy day at the warehouse. I would recommend to friends and family.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Tim. Hope you enjoy the spa as much we love selling them. I will pass your review on to kerry. We thank you for your business and review

SPA SPA SPA .. got to have one

We bought this a few months ago and the whole family loves it.. After a long day on the golf course this was a great way to relax those muscles... would recommend them to anyone and plus LOW MAINTENACE ... ps these guys are great and easy to deal with.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you for your business and review. We appreciate your support

Shane
ShanePimpama , Gold Coast QLD

Family time

We love our spa we just built our new house and as soon as we were in we picked up our spa and have used non stop since , hard to stay out of it when the air temp been so cold at night . Hardest part is keeping the mates out of it when the footys on the big screen , great product and fantastic service

Karl
KarlBrisbane

Should have got one earlier

Great spa and value for money. Good to hop in after a day in the yard and soothe those tiring muscles and provide a great way to relax. Have had a warranty claim outstanding which Sophie from the service department has been great in her approach to coordinating this with us.

Perfect at first ,then bad after that perfect again

Very happy with my spa first 11month, problem with the heater, got a new one straight away, I wasn’t aware of the warranty in detail, because it’s only 3 month for repairs, but 24 month for parts, after a bit of anger I got they Spa technician to fix it, they did a great job!!! It took all up about 3 month, but I still have to say that Sophie, from the service, did a very good job to get it done!!!! Because of all the delays I get e free filter. Over all it’s a 4 Star rating!!!!