Spas Direct QLD, Gold Coast

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (5)
Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your company is a joke, I will tell anyone that wants a spa not to buy from you

Had my spa since mid February and still not working, your company is impossible to get hold of, spent nearly 8000$ on this and you would inspect it to work, your after sales service is disgusting, who is running this show? Karma is a [Word Removed], hope your company goes broke.

LULU
LULU

SHOULD NOT BE SELLING TO THE PUBLIC

Bought a 6000 dollar spa from Spas Direct on medical advise it could be advantageous for my disabled wife with serious problems due to radiation and chemotherapy. After promises to repair rust and jet problems for close on 2yrs and never honouring it I give up. Don’t deal with these crooks!!!!

Worst company I have ever dealt with.

Told so many lies about having the item avaliable and ready for my pick up after paying the full amount.
After weeks of no reply I wrote for a refund and was refused a refund of money.
It was near impossible to get anyone to reply to anything. Yahoo addresses and people that text back saying they won’t talk on the phone.
Still no spa.

Can someone call me with an ETA on my spa!!!!

After leaving numerous messages a reception company, Spas direct still don’t return my phone calls. It’s now been nine weeks of no communication. If anyone there reads your reviews, you might like to call me.

No wonder you don’t answer your own phones and hire a company to do this on your behalf

Store LocationWLD Gold Coast

Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Purchase From Spas Direct

Absolute lemon that has had leaks multiple times and the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
took weeks each time to get leak fixed and multiple calls and emails.
Has another huge leak now and have requested a refund and they simply refuse to answer calls and emails, will be taking them to court.

Glenn
Glenn

Absolutely zero aftercare... but happy to take your money

Waited 14 weeks for a mini plunge pool to arrive, unpacking I noticed there was only 2 large jets instead of 3 like all the pics and pool specs say. Up to over 5 weeks now and have not even received a call back from anyone that will even remotely try and solve this problem. They just keep palming it off to another department who in the end just dont give a damn about it.
They are quite happy to take your money then forget about you straight after. Am not going to fill the pool only for them to drain it again to fit another jet... I just want to use my bloody spa!!

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service

Paid $950 for a touchpad system. It didn’t turn up and I’m still waiting for our refund. No calls back. No answers. No refund. 2nd sound system doesn’t work and the pool won’t go under 35 degrees. No one wants to help or sort this out. Very unhappy.

Rita H.
Rita H.South East Queensland, QLD

Run a mile from this company

It was four months before our spa arrived and it had numerous leaks and problems. Their customer service is non existent. Such a terrible company after they have your money.

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old age will get me before the warranty claim is processed.

It took 18 months to get 1 LED light and 3 speakers changed and now the heating element is down to earth, the store owner on the Gold Coast is useless, hasn't returned my calls once. I have to deal with the Cranbourne store in Victoria to get something happening. If I had my time again I would've gone elsewhere.

Angry
AngrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible aftercare customer service on faulty spa.

Bought in May. Bluetooth stereo has never worked and one jet faulty/broken. Worst aftercare customer service ever!! (Still not fixed/replaced) so frustrating. Regret buying from here!! WANT OUR MONEY BACK!!

Carlos
Carlos

Worst service ever. Stay away

purchased a mini swim spa from store in aug 2020. Service was ok. once we made payment absolute rubbish. Still have not received heat pump numerous calls no return just lies

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase TypeSpa
Clay
Clay

Terrible service and faulty products.

Purchased a spa and sauna. The lights and speakers have never worked I the spa and have been waiting 3 months to get repaired. When I unpacked the sauna there was a hole in a panel which you can clearly see has been done with a forklift and they refuse to take responsibility for.

ash
ashQueensland

No after sales service

Dear spasdirect,
I bought a Molokai spa from the Harbourtown store.
Spas direct provided no after sales service to the point that once the payment was made the customer is on his own. I rang to cancel my order and receive a refund and was summarily told that it was not possible quoting spas direct’s questionable customer service policy.
Left on my own I organised crane operators, bought dollies and organised manpower to install the spa. I contacted the warehouse by email to organise delivery only to be told the order was on hold!
How do you put an order I have paid for on hold without informing me or providing a refund?
I understand customer service and post sales communication is not a priority but please explain
Regards
Ash

Dave C.
Dave C.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT CALL THEIR NUMBER UNLESS YOU WANT MARKETING TEXTS FOREVER!!!!

Despite 10 requests to have my number removed from their marketing list, I am still receiving text messages after hours. You cannot call their stores direct, only via a messaging service. I only called for information on installation on behalf of one of their customers. Very unprofessional company.

Belinda
BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY OF SPA DIRECT

Brought cascade spa on 17/5/20 for $18,000 was told delivery was in 4 weeks if we brought that day as 2 were on there way by ship. Now 4 weeks later I'm told we need to wait until mid September but that's a maybe. Have called 20 times and never get a call back just a text msg to say not to contact them that they will call when spa is here. Also emailed John Back (general Manager) with no reply. Very unprofessional to deal with.