Spas Direct QLD, Gold Coast

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't want to get out

We checked out the spas on the Gold Coast, we got a great price and friendly service. We love our extreme swim spa, it's great for the whole family. Perfect to relax one end while the kids play the other end.

Gary Doherty

Gary DohertySouth East Queensland, QLD

A great investment

We use our new spa at least three times a week and using the nature 2 spa stick ensures easy maintenance. Day or night we truly enjoy our latest patio addition.

Very happy

So happy with our new spa it’s so relaxing and we use it every day
The delivery and set up was fantastic the boys went to great lengths to put it in position thank you

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct QLD, Gold Coast compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Kempy

KempySouth East Queensland, QLD

So nice and relaxing after a busy day.

Use our spa almost every night, it’s hard getting out now that the temperature has dropped.Even the kids like to relax in it now home schooling. easy to look after if looked after it regular.

Coleen

ColeenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my spa

I love my spa , best thing I ever bought . Lovely when we get home after a long week and relax with a beveridge or two . Excited to use ig kn the winter time too

Great Spa

We are very happy with our spa the only problem was our lights went on it, but the are all fixed now :)

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thanks Nel. We appreciate your review and business. If you need any assistance please let us know. Thanks again.

Cheryl raw

Cheryl rawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase we have made ina last ng time

We brought the New Master Swim Spa.
Great to come home to after a long day at work.
Staff where fantastic to deal with

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you cheryl for your review and custom

New spa

We picked up the spa yesterday. We waited at the depot for almost two hours till they loaded our spa on the trailer but it was worth the wait and the 9 hour round trip. The spa looks awesome in the spa shaped hole on our back deck :). Kerry from spas direct has been awesome to deal with. Very prompt service an great advice. 5 stars for Kerry. :) The delay at the depot was not spa directs fault ... it was a very busy day at the warehouse. I would recommend to friends and family.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Tim. Hope you enjoy the spa as much we love selling them. I will pass your review on to kerry. We thank you for your business and review

Karl

KarlBrisbane

Should have got one earlier

Great spa and value for money. Good to hop in after a day in the yard and soothe those tiring muscles and provide a great way to relax. Have had a warranty claim outstanding which Sophie from the service department has been great in her approach to coordinating this with us.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct QLD, Gold Coast compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Perfect at first ,then bad after that perfect again

Very happy with my spa first 11month, problem with the heater, got a new one straight away, I wasn’t aware of the warranty in detail, because it’s only 3 month for repairs, but 24 month for parts, after a bit of anger I got they Spa technician to fix it, they did a great job!!! It took all up about 3 month, but I still have to say that Sophie, from the service, did a very good job to get it done!!!! Because of all the delays I get e free filter. Over all it’s a 4 Star rating!!!!