Spas Direct SA, Adelaide

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

Rachael .R
    Rachael .RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

100% satisfied with the spa and customer service.

We use the spa everyday and it is super easy to maintain. We received delivery of our spa 3 weeks after ordering. When it arrived, we filled it up, plugged it in (put some chemical in) and we were all good to start using it. The massage jets are very powerful and I’m very happy with how well the insulation keeps the water warm.
    We have had no issues at all with the quality of the spa, and the customer service from the Adelaide team was fantastic.

Love it!!

Great service from the day I contacted sales team. Couldn't fault the business, use the spa and enjoy most nights with my children

Michael
    MichaelOld Noarlunga

Super value

What can I say ... absolutely satisfied with my spa... quality product , at a really low price ... these guys must buy in bulk and pass the savings on to you . Great value for your money.