Spas Direct VIC, Melbourne

Spas Direct VIC, Melbourne (page 2 of 2)

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (17)
  • Purchase Type

Love our new spa

We have just had our new spa delivered this week and have used it many times already we are very happy with our new spa and it looks great in our outdoor area

Absolutely love it

I just love my Spa. I get in it nearly every day. Helps me unwind & relax after a busy day, but I’m also just as happy with having time with my grandkids in it. Great Spa, great service & great price. It’s easy to maintain, even on the farm with plenty of dust around. One. Very Happy Customer

Melbourne

MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appreciation

Thank you, I am finally able to walk out into my backyard with a smile. So very much appreciated.
Due to living with chronic pain I am able to get relief from water and heat

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypeSpa
Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct VIC, Melbourne compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Chris

ChrisHorsham

Great value for money

This company have been happy to answer questions both before and after purchasing a spa to ensure I get best value. Glad I visited their showroom to find the best spa for us, the rest was easily done over the phone. The spa works fine, as described and expected.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Chris. Thank you for your business and review.

Archieboy

ArchieboyVIC, 3429

We love our spa

Our spa was perfect during hot months. We used it frequently. Our only issue was with the spa's computer which took a very long time to get replaced. Communication with the company was OK but action was lacking.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi thanks for your review. We have taken your comment on board and set up a smoother system. Thank you for your business. We really appreciate it.

So happy with our purchase

So happy with the service from all the guys at spas direct would definitely recommend spas direct to my family and friends. Also a big thank you to John he answered all our questions and was fast with replies.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you for your business and support. We really appreciate it

Kez
Kez

No worries cant wait to be chilling in my spa with hubby and the kids

Wayne

WayneBallarat

Love our spa

We bought the coral Deluxe there was a few hiccups at the start with delivery but once we receive our spa it has been wonderful. The spa is something our whole family gets to enjoy together and with friends.

Hi Wayne. Sorry about the hiccup

Little bit of Luxury

We brought a spa earlier this year and it was the best thing we ever did. From Sales to getting it delivered everything went so smoothly now we can come home and just relax in our spa. A little bit of luxury that was well spent. HIGHLY recommend Spa Direct to everyone wanting a spa.

Perfect gift and great value for money

Gifted my wife a Coral deluxe spa. I ended up using it more than her and the kids :)

Called customer service a few times post installation and all info shared has been relevant.

Took awhile to figure out start up instructions and water chemistry. But a visit to the local pool/spa shop (a must do) sorted everything out.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct VIC, Melbourne compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Still waiting six months later!

We ordered a twenty thousand dollar spa in February, paying a 50% deposit and we are still waiting for the spa to arrive,even though it was supposed to be within three months for delivery. Contact with the Melbourne office is very difficult as they don't answer our phone calls.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

If you are a genuine client we will will need invoice to investigate your claim so we can address the issue. You have posted a review with no surname which means it is more than likely a fake review