Spas Direct VIC, Melbourne

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

4.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)

Sal
Sal

Poor quality spa

We purchased spa from spa direct 2plus years ago, since that day we have replaced heater twice, control panel once and now we need control box all in total over $2000.
Their Balboa parts are expensive and hard to get, service from Spa Direct is well under acceptable level.
On top of all this never reply to my emails or concerns.

Looks like I will end up with a very expensive fish pond...

Geoff
Geoff

Still waiting for service after 1 1/2 years

I am amazed by how many people have great service and for some reason I cannot get an answer for a ticket raised on May 21st 2018! Ticket number 423 raised 21st May 2018 in relation to replacing panels that were damaged on delivery - I have been contacted numerous times, had your technician here to look for himself, been promised resolution by a number of people, and yet on the 28th Feb 2019 still sit with damaged panels and no answer! Update, it is now the 13 September and this is still not fixed!

Sonny B
Sonny B

Worst service ever !

I would have loved to use the spa ! It was suppose to be 14 days after the payment.It’s been over 3 months and haven’t seen anything yet.Asked for a refund few times and no action was taken.Paid for the spa and delivery at first and paid for the ozone system again.Got a call from delivery saying nothing has been paid and I have to pay more for delivery.Worst company to buy spa with

Spas Direct
AfterSalesSpas Direct

Still waiting six months later!

We ordered a twenty thousand dollar spa in February, paying a 50% deposit and we are still waiting for the spa to arrive,even though it was supposed to be within three months for delivery. Contact with the Melbourne office is very difficult as they don't answer our phone calls.

Spas Direct
AfterSalesSpas Direct

If you are a genuine client we will will need invoice to investigate your claim so we can address the issue. You have posted a review with no surname which means it is more than likely a fake review

Pool & Spa Shops