Spas Direct Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Spas Direct

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Hi Grant
I am in exactly the same position as you, we purchased our spa in December 2017, paid cash and was delivered within 2 days. All good till be noticed that one of the side panels which is facing a wall was buckled and damaged on delivery, we didn't notice this straight away either, we had someone come out to have a look at our spa and he removed the panel and said you need to get that replaced and he couldn't put the panel back on as it was that badly buckled. (this all happened about March 2018, so 3 months after purchasing our spa). Since March 2018 we have been trying so hard to get a new panel from Spas direct and it is now 1 year later and we are still waiting, they did give us 2 new panels but they were the wrong size, our spa has been left open on one side without a panel for over a year now and open to all the outside elements that the inside is so dusty and full of cobwebs. We have been promised another panel and it's suppose to be on it's way to us but I would never go back to Spas Direct again or recommend them to anyone due to the after sales service which is disgusting. Keep trying Grant to get your panel and if you don't get anywhere, I know that Today/Tonight on Channel 7 are itching to get this story, that's where I am going if I don't get my panel soon. Today/Tonight had a story on them about a year ago, so they were already in the crap back then. Maria (Perth WA)

Hi Grant
Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing, don't try to bad mouth them on Facebook as they will block you like they have blocked me. All the comments you see on Facebook are good comments because they block the bad ones, that's how they get all these people sucked in to buying from them. Maria (Perth WA)

Ishaasked

Hi Team,

I am trying to contact Spa direct in regards to my recent purchase. The control panel is locked and i can't operate.
Person who made the sale is not responding to my messages and text. Service person is saying he won't come and fix the spa till he get confirmation from spa direct. Have raised numerous tickets but response to anything.

Can you please let me know what's the best way to expect from customer service from Spa direct ? Or is it how the customers are treated once the sale is made ?

Thanks,

Ishaasked

Hi Team,

Thanks,

Ben

Benasked

Spas Direct Online Store

Hi I have the coral deluxe spa about 1 year old with the Balboa VL260 control pad just recently when using the jets stop for about 5 mins then come back on this happens after pressing panel about 3 to four times as it is on 15min cut off. can you advise what this could be as no error code on panel.

Colin M
Colin M

Hi Ben. I can’t answer your question. I suggest you contact John, Victorian Sales Manager for Spas Direct, on 0434890862. I have found him to be very helpful.
Colin

Eljai

Eljaiasked

Spas Direct

Does the spa need a fence, or is the lockable lid sufficient? Also, I live 5 hours from a major city, if something goes wrong, how would it be fixed (under warranty)?

Duggan
Duggan

No it has a locked hard lid. I live in Hobart and I have made a clam. Not sure who is the rep down here

Marcel
Marcel

Tha Spa has lockable lid. Warranty is parts only, you have to pay for labour but they will supply list of lincensed technicians for you.

Spas Direct GC
Spas Direct GC

Hello Eljai, fencing is dependant on where you live and your local council, if it is under 1.2m then yes it is needed. Also if you are out of the serviceable area you can use a local qualified technician or electrician to do warranty work, if your within warranty then they can invoice the company.

Sue

Sueasked

Spas Direct

Do you have any stores that we can see spas in Melbourne?

SpasDirect E.Spas Direct

Yes . We have a store in campbellfield. The full range is on display.

Mark

Markasked

Spas Direct

My spa is leaking, how do you assess the underside do the side panels remove.

SpasDirect E.Spas Direct

Please call us on 0411399652 quote your invoice number and ticket number so we can address any issue.

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives