Spas Direct Questions & Answers

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

16 questions from our users

Jason B.
Jason B.asked
Spas Direct

I require a form 15 for the Plunge Pool I have brought for council approval, I have not been able to get one out of Spa Direct for their Spa.
Has anybody else had this problem and how did they resolve it.

Tayla D
Tayla D

Hi, how'd did you go with getting a form 15?

Chantelle B.
Chantelle B.asked
Spas Direct

I have a molokai deluxe spa and cannot find the user manual to download??

Scott

I have one that I can send to you or at least a photo of it on line

Sarah B.asked

How do I get refund

Leanne Roberts
Leanne Roberts

Contact the sales team and they will direct you from there

Sarah B.

Have rang 20 times Sent photos had spa technician and nothing.

Scott

I very much think your only option will be go to court, these guys are the worst company i have ever come across.

Rachel
Rachelasked
Spas Direct Online Store

Hi there can I please get emailed a manual fro the Maui spa. And all the online manuals does not have this one on it thank you

Glenn Boston
Glenn Bostonasked
QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Robyn
Robyn

Glenn l also have purchased a spa and con not find any manuals for it even though i have emailed them numerous times

Russell G.
Russell G.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

jodyrosey
jodyrosey

We just put the hose over the side to fill it and yes put the filter in once full or just before, and must have filter in before you start using it

Tom
Tomasked
Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

shirley skinnerasked

Hi I have order a spa inv no 106220 Reference No SPJOHN5586
Just wondering if i could get a date it might arrive in Adelaide as i would like to book time off to get it delivered Also John said he has someone who could deliver it for me

thanks hope to hear from you soon

AfterSalesSpas DirectSend a private message

Shirley Can you please call 1300 772 734 and quote your invoice number and someone will get back to you.

shirley skinner

Yes I have and sent two emails would just like a answer to one off them thank you

Peter C.
Peter C.asked
Spas Direct

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

AfterSalesSpas DirectSend a private message

Hello , here is a link to where our showrooms are located https://www.spas.direct/showroom-location you can also call 0411399652 for more info.

Grant R.
Grant R.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Tania
Tania
Ishaasked

Hi Team,

I am trying to contact Spa direct in regards to my recent purchase. The control panel is locked and i can't operate.
Person who made the sale is not responding to my messages and text. Service person is saying he won't come and fix the spa till he get confirmation from spa direct. Have raised numerous tickets but response to anything.

Can you please let me know what's the best way to expect from customer service from Spa direct ? Or is it how the customers are treated once the sale is made ?

Thanks,

AfterSalesSpas DirectSend a private message

Isha, Please let me know your invoice number, sorry but we do not monitor the website, its always best to contact us directly

Ishaasked

Hi Team,

Thanks,

Ben
Benasked
Spas Direct Online Store

Hi I have the coral deluxe spa about 1 year old with the Balboa VL260 control pad just recently when using the jets stop for about 5 mins then come back on this happens after pressing panel about 3 to four times as it is on 15min cut off. can you advise what this could be as no error code on panel.

Colin M
Colin M

Hi Ben. I can’t answer your question. I suggest you contact John, Victorian Sales Manager for Spas Direct, on 0434890862. I have found him to be very helpful.
Colin

AfterSalesSpas DirectSend a private message

Ben, Please let me know your invoice number, sorry but we do not monitor the website, its always best to contact us directly

Eljai
Eljaiasked
Spas Direct

Does the spa need a fence, or is the lockable lid sufficient? Also, I live 5 hours from a major city, if something goes wrong, how would it be fixed (under warranty)?

Duggan
Duggan

No it has a locked hard lid. I live in Hobart and I have made a clam. Not sure who is the rep down here

Marcel
Marcel

Tha Spa has lockable lid. Warranty is parts only, you have to pay for labour but they will supply list of lincensed technicians for you.

Spas Direct GC
Spas Direct GC
Sue
Sueasked
Spas Direct

Do you have any stores that we can see spas in Melbourne?

AfterSalesSpas DirectSend a private message

Yes . We have a store in Cranbourne, The full range is on display.

Mark
Markasked
Spas Direct

My spa is leaking, how do you assess the underside do the side panels remove.

AfterSalesSpas DirectSend a private message

Please call us on 0411399652 quote your invoice number and ticket number so we can address any issue.

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives