2Spas Direct

Spas Direct Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedspas.direct
Peter C.
Peter C. · Spas Direct

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

Spas Direct   DM

Hello , here is a link to where our showrooms are located external link  you can also call 0411399652 for more info.

Grant R.
Grant R. · Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Tania
Tania

Hi, We have had the same problem you have both had - Kylie has been promising that we will get our side panels fixed - been over 1 year and now emails are bouncing back and no response from telephone messages. Extremely back COMPANY to deal with and I certainly wouldn't recommend them to ANYONE..

Spas Direct   DM

Please NOTE this is NOT our page, we do NOT monitor these comments, If you have questions please follow this procedure. Call us directly on 1300772734 and some one will return your call. As a courtesy we will follow your call up with a text message ensuring someone made contact with you. You can also email us directly at sunsealspas@yahoo.com.au. Our website also has a live Chat feature where you can speak to an after sales person online. Once you call us you many find we might over contact you. Regards Spas Direct.

Isha · Spas Direct

Hi Team,

I am trying to contact Spa direct in regards to my recent purchase. The control panel is locked and i can't operate.
Person who made the sale is not responding to my messages and text. Service person is saying he won't come and fix the spa till he get confirmation from spa direct. Have raised numerous tickets but response to anything.

Can you please let me know what's the best way to expect from customer service from Spa direct ? Or is it how the customers are treated once the sale is made ?

Thanks,

Spas Direct   DM

Isha, Please let me know your invoice number, sorry but we do not monitor the website, its always best to contact us directly

Isha · Spas Direct

Hi Team,

Thanks,

Ben
Ben · Spas Direct Online Store

Hi I have the coral deluxe spa about 1 year old with the Balboa VL260 control pad just recently when using the jets stop for about 5 mins then come back on this happens after pressing panel about 3 to four times as it is on 15min cut off. can you advise what this could be as no error code on panel.

Colin M
Colin M

Hi Ben. I can’t answer your question. I suggest you contact John, Victorian Sales Manager for Spas Direct, on 0434890862. I have found him to be very helpful.
Colin

Spas Direct   DM

Ben, Please let me know your invoice number, sorry but we do not monitor the website, its always best to contact us directly

Eljai
Eljai · Spas Direct

Does the spa need a fence, or is the lockable lid sufficient? Also, I live 5 hours from a major city, if something goes wrong, how would it be fixed (under warranty)?

Duggan
Duggan

No it has a locked hard lid. I live in Hobart and I have made a clam. Not sure who is the rep down here

Marcel
Marcel

Tha Spa has lockable lid. Warranty is parts only, you have to pay for labour but they will supply list of lincensed technicians for you.

Spas Direct GC
Spas Direct GC

Hello Eljai, fencing is dependant on where you live and your local council, if it is under 1.2m then yes it is needed. Also if you are out of the serviceable area you can use a local qualified technician or electrician to do warranty work, if your within warranty then they can invoice the company.

Sue
Sue · Spas Direct

Do you have any stores that we can see spas in Melbourne?

Spas Direct   DM

Yes . We have a store in Cranbourne, The full range is on display.

Mark
Mark · Spas Direct

My spa is leaking, how do you assess the underside do the side panels remove.

Spas Direct   DM

Please call us on 0411399652 quote your invoice number and ticket number so we can address any issue.

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Select a listing for your question