• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (182)
  • Purchase Type

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

Brought cascade spa on 17/5/20 for $18,000 was told delivery was in 4 weeks if we brought that day as 2 were on there way by ship. Now 4 weeks later I'm told we need to wait another 8- 12 weeks. bloody crap.

Store LocationLabrador gold coast

Very happy

So happy with our new spa it’s so relaxing and we use it every day
The delivery and set up was fantastic the boys went to great lengths to put it in position thank you

Store LocationYatla
Deon

DeonPerth

good spa

bought the delux california would give this spa 5/5 but unfortunately it has 1 big down fall all shoulder jets are non adjustable even on low setting it is to much had to change out all shoulder jets through a different company as spa’s direct did not want to help. photo is after jets were replaced much better not spraying my walls now

Store Locationcanningvale

Brenda H.

Brenda H.South East Queensland, QLD

Our spa is amazing, we Love it.

Every day where possible and so easy to maintain. Went straight to the pool and spa shop and bought the chemicals. We have a spa then a sauna which helps us totally relax before bed.

Justin

JustinNorthern Region, NSW

Great value for money

We use our Spa most days, very easy to maintain. Great on these cold winter days. Spas direct offer great after sales service and support. Highly recommended. Thanks Spas direct

Simone

SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very quick to take your money

They are very quick to take your money and not contact you for weeks, dont answer online chat, phones or emails once they have your money. Filter these reviews with "offered a reward" set to no and you will see the real reputation of this company SO MANY PAID REVIEWS!!! I Wish I found this out first. Unsure if I have been scammed or not at this stage

Dazza

DazzaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome Spa’s

2 to 3 times a week. Nothing better to come home after a hard days work in Cold Ballarat.
I went to Clark Rubber got a starter Kit $169 Sanit-eezy it was really easy to set up.
Thanks Darren

Store LocationMelbourne

Great customer care

Loving our spa, we use it multiple times a week, with no issues! Great customer service by john, who's always happy to help. We highly recommend spas direct! Thank you!

Steven Patterson

Paul6957

Paul6957Goulburn

Fantastic spa

We purchased our spa late last year and finally installed it this year. I was the best thing that we have ever brought(beside our house) as it has brought so much fun, joy and relaxation for my wife and myself. Highly recommend Spas Direct if you are looking for your new spa

Hayley M

Hayley MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing prices, products and customer service.

I use my spa on a daily basis. I was extremely impressed by the customer service your company provided, with Prompt responses and nothing was too had. The features and overall quality exceed my expectations.
With multiple filters and the ozone hygiene function, makes cleaning the spa a breeze.
Word on the street is that we are the envy of all our neighbours with our new swim spa

Store LocationDandenong Melbourne
Alyssa

AlyssaHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely amazing. Isolation made better with this beauty! It actually made staying at home bearable!

We use our spa almost every day. We are both essential workers in heavy manufacturing industries so it’s great to be able to come home after a 12 hour shift and just relax.

Purchase TypeSpa

Wouldn’t walk with out my Spa .

It relaxes my back muscles and leg muscles stops all my cramping . Clears my mind and love playing my music soothes My moods . Really best thing I have ever had and so easy to keep clean .

Peter Coggan

Peter CogganSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bubbles galore among the gum trees!

Shaz

ShazPerth, WA

Just love, love, love my spa

Use it almost every day. So easy to clean and maintain. Just love it, don’t know what I did before I had it. So relaxing at the end of a hard day at work.

Great Entertainer

Very happy with our purchase , we use the spa most nights for both enjoyment and relaxation.
Such a great company to deal with and our local sales man was great .
Love it .

Store LocationKenwick WA

gregory.anderson

gregory.andersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome spa, perfect for relaxation!

Loving the spa and how easy it is to maintain. Good jets and hold its heat really well. Perfect for those lazy summer afternoons or chilly winter nights! Absolutely love it!

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!! Great product!!!

We have had our spa plunge pool for 6 months now and swim in it 4-5 times a week. With two young children it has been a blessing during the last 2 months of being at home as a result of the pandemic!!

Store LocationCranbourne, Victoria

Imran N Jazz Y.

Imran N Jazz Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dream Comes True

Super California Deluxe spa is the most sensational thing we got. It's so relaxing to sit in it after work and really easy to maintain. Really recommend to see John in Cranbourne west.

Store LocationCranbourne West

JAMES

JAMESNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely amazing Spa

The spa is absolutely amazing it is used every day by all family members. It’s is no easy to maintain and it’s the best investment we have made this year.

Chris

Chris

Spa’s Direct is Great!! Great Service & Product

This was our first time purchasing a spa, I’m from Tasmania so we did it all online & it was so easy. Great friendly service & Great selection of Products :) Thanks so much!!

shirley skinnerasked

Hi I have order a spa inv no 106220 Reference No SPJOHN5586
Just wondering if i could get a date it might arrive in Adelaide as i would like to book time off to get it delivered Also John said he has someone who could deliver it for me

thanks hope to hear from you soon

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Shirley Can you please call 1300 772 734 and quote your invoice number and someone will get back to you.

shirley skinner

Yes I have and sent two emails would just like a answer to one off them thank you

Hi Shirley

Invoice 106220 - order date 16/05/2020

Sorry for not replying to your email dated 11/06/2020 at 3.16pm yesterday.

As per your Invoice the delivery time was as follows - Lead time into Adelaide depot was 6-8 weeks. This was detailed on your invoice. Which meant an arrival date of 16th July 2020. However the arrival date was dependant on one direct container shipment going to Adelaide port and we explained we could only send the spa once it was full. As it is not full and and we do not know a firm date when it will be, we will not meet the delivery time agreed on the invoice, so we have decided to cancel the order and refund your zip money account. We have also confirmed this in an email.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Spas Direct

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hello , here is a link to where our showrooms are located https://www.spas.direct/showroom-location you can also call 0411399652 for more info.

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Tania
Tania

Hi, We have had the same problem you have both had - Kylie has been promising that we will get our side panels fixed - been over 1 year and now emails are bouncing back and no response from telephone messages. Extremely back COMPANY to deal with and I certainly wouldn't recommend them to ANYONE..

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Please NOTE this is NOT our page, we do NOT monitor these comments, If you have questions please follow this procedure. Call us directly on 1300772734 and some one will return your call. As a courtesy we will follow your call up with a text message ensuring someone made contact with you. You can also email us directly at sunsealspas@yahoo.com.au. Our website also has a live Chat feature where you can speak to an after sales person online. Once you call us you many find we might over contact you. Regards Spas Direct.

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives