3.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (35) · No
  • Purchase Type

Danielle

DanielleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t honour warranty block you on Facebook very unprofessional.

This company is the worst company I have ever used.
Brought product in January got delivered broken told the driver and he said it’s not his problem to contact them and they will fix it whole side of the spa is crushed.
Well it’s been 6 months and spa is still damaged as it was when delivered. Call every month only to be told next month The panels will be in stock now I go on Facebook To see they have this particular style in stock while mine is still damaged in the backyard wasted $12500. So I messaged them telling them about my concerns to be blocked on Facebook they don’t respond to calls and the time I did speak to them they were arguing with me. I have contacted fair trading but beware of this company they are dodgy.

Purchase TypePool
Leanne morgan

Leanne morganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my spa and spas direct have been so helpful

Every night we are in our spa. The kids and myself both love it. Service on delivery was great and on time and super friendly. Very easy and simple to do.

Elizabeth and Wayne

Elizabeth and WayneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Long time dream is here

-After a small hiccup with the touchpad we have not looked back. During the warm months we were in it almost every afternoon, and sometimes till the wee hours of the night. Now in the cooler months we are in it on the weekends with the temperature turned up a little, with Solar on the house, its not costing anything to run. Love love love our spa.(4 friend have since brought one from Spas direct & are happy too).

Kempy

KempySouth East Queensland, QLD

So nice and relaxing after a busy day.

Use our spa almost every night, it’s hard getting out now that the temperature has dropped.Even the kids like to relax in it now home schooling. easy to look after if looked after it regular.

Store LocationGold coast
Bob G

Bob GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent addition to our home

In warmer weather our spa is used almost continuous. We have a large family who visit with their children the spa is in huge demand.
I couldn't imagine life without

Shannon R

Shannon RHunter Region, NSW

Happy with our Maui Deluxe

We bought our spa in January this year and it has been excellent value for money. We have never owned a spa, but are so happy we decided to purchase. Our kids love it. My sister has one similar from Spas Direct and was the one who recommended the company. We both love our spas.

Great spa,

Spas direct are easy to deal with, customer service is very good, had a warranty claim for the touchscreen and it was dealt with well and replacement screen was sent asap.
The swim spa we've got is fantastic and the whole family use it regularly, it's easy to maintain and the chemicals are reasonably cheap.
We have solar panels which keeps the bills down.
I would recommend spas direct.

Great spa!

We use our swim spa 4 to 5 times a week swimming and add chemicals once or twice a fortnight. Perfect for our small family. Great customer sevice and easy warranty claim.

Store LocationMaryborough

HeathThe Mallee, VIC

WARNING

AfterSalesSpas Direct

heath, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Invoice 105238
Heater only arrived end of April.

HI Heath, Someone will contact you regarding this. regards Spas Direct

Grissy

GrissyIllawarra, NSW

Worst company ive dealt with

From start to finnish spas direct was the worst company ive ever dealt with by far, extremely bad customer service, i tried to get a replacement pump after owning the spa for only 2 weeks and all i got was ignorance, they dont return phone calls and block your emails, their warranty they give means crap, do yourself a favour and spend the extra and buy from a reputable business not these morons.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

grissy, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Casey MunroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dodgy spas, dodgy company! DO NOT PURCHASE

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Casey, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Casey Munro

What’s the point? Won’t change the outcome of pathetic service on a shit product!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Casey if you have a service issue or warranty please call us on 1300 772 734. We have tried to call you multiple times with no reply. We are happy to solve any issue you may have. regards spas direct

Waste of money

Bought a spa from spas direct and totally regret buying the spa. Exitement turned into a nightmare. Spa not working like it is suppose to. Struggle to get it sorted and fixed. I would recommend anyone looking for a spa to rather pay more and get a better quality spa from other spa suppliers. The sales people/owners are rude and treat the customers like dogs. $7900 waisted on a worthless spa. Have to rate it a 0 for spa and a 0 for customer service as they even threaten us.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Mia, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Les Algeo

Les AlgeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 years on and the Spa still performs as new!! 10/10

We have used this Spa most days over the last 2 years. The Spa still performs as when we first got it in 2017. Easy and low frequency maintenance required!

m1111

m1111AU

Warning: Spas Direct Spa.

I purchased a $10,000 Family Spa from Spas Direct (Sunseal Garden Spas Pty Ltd) through their online store. From the moment we received the spa we have had nothing but problems. The jets leaked, the diverters "popped" out, the speakers didn't work and a number of other issues. The company has REFUSED to refund or replace the spa. Be aware that it is their policy to provide one free service call out but after that all other callouts are at a cost!!!

I now have a $10,000 SPAS DIRECT spa sitting in the back yard which is an absolute LEMON.
My only recourse now is legal action. So be warned that the spas may seem like a good deal but my experience is that they are not worth it!

Geoff

Geoff

Still waiting for service after 1 1/2 years

I am amazed by how many people have great service and for some reason I cannot get an answer for a ticket raised on May 21st 2018! Ticket number 423 raised 21st May 2018 in relation to replacing panels that were damaged on delivery - I have been contacted numerous times, had your technician here to look for himself, been promised resolution by a number of people, and yet on the 28th Feb 2019 still sit with damaged panels and no answer! Update, it is now the 13 September and this is still not fixed!

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationMelbourne, John has been to my house, Kerry has promised to order the part!

Lozza

LozzaPerth, WA

We purchased our spa late 2018 , So far we are very happy with it .

Our spa is used every second day morning and night, It takes a while to get used to the chemicsls but after a while it is not hard to maintain. The control panel did malfunction a few months after purchase but was fixed promptly

Kez

KezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be prepared to throw it out after 2 years

All of these reviews are crazy ! Why would you review a product only because you get paid to do so. My Spa has been falling apart and been faulty from day one, I’m not going into my sob story why I got it but the whole surface has bubbled it cuts out all the time and it is the biggest waste of my money .. they should’ve just taken it back if they gave me 3k right now to take it and get it out of my sight I would be happy.. I’m lodging a claim with ACCC because I can’t deal with these people.. enough is enough

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Kez, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Great alternative to a pool

Easy to maintain great family entertainment the cost compared to a concrete pool are unbelievable
And if we decide to move we can take the swim spa with us to our new house

SamPerth, WA

In built Speakers

I purchased our spa with the extras. lights and speakers, speakers are crap we don't use them as they are very crackley the guy who sold us the spa couldn't show us the quality of speakers but assured me they were really good so I am disappointed.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Sorry to hear about the speakers, could you please let me know your invoice number so I can look into this for you. Thanks SPAS DIRECT

Peter J.

Peter J.Sydney, NSW

The best investment ive ever made

The spa is perfect , great outlets power for messaging , deep and roomy i love the lights at night the family are allways in it easy installed , fill abd plug in its ready to go :) thankyou spas direct

shirley skinnerasked

Hi I have order a spa inv no 106220 Reference No SPJOHN5586
Just wondering if i could get a date it might arrive in Adelaide as i would like to book time off to get it delivered Also John said he has someone who could deliver it for me

thanks hope to hear from you soon

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Shirley Can you please call 1300 772 734 and quote your invoice number and someone will get back to you.

shirley skinner

Yes I have and sent two emails would just like a answer to one off them thank you

Hi Shirley

Invoice 106220 - order date 16/05/2020

Sorry for not replying to your email dated 11/06/2020 at 3.16pm yesterday.

As per your Invoice the delivery time was as follows - Lead time into Adelaide depot was 6-8 weeks. This was detailed on your invoice. Which meant an arrival date of 16th July 2020. However the arrival date was dependant on one direct container shipment going to Adelaide port and we explained we could only send the spa once it was full. As it is not full and and we do not know a firm date when it will be, we will not meet the delivery time agreed on the invoice, so we have decided to cancel the order and refund your zip money account. We have also confirmed this in an email.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Spas Direct

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hello , here is a link to where our showrooms are located https://www.spas.direct/showroom-location you can also call 0411399652 for more info.

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Tania
Tania

Hi, We have had the same problem you have both had - Kylie has been promising that we will get our side panels fixed - been over 1 year and now emails are bouncing back and no response from telephone messages. Extremely back COMPANY to deal with and I certainly wouldn't recommend them to ANYONE..

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Please NOTE this is NOT our page, we do NOT monitor these comments, If you have questions please follow this procedure. Call us directly on 1300772734 and some one will return your call. As a courtesy we will follow your call up with a text message ensuring someone made contact with you. You can also email us directly at sunsealspas@yahoo.com.au. Our website also has a live Chat feature where you can speak to an after sales person online. Once you call us you many find we might over contact you. Regards Spas Direct.

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives