1.0

1 review
Danielle

DanielleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t honour warranty block you on Facebook very unprofessional.

This company is the worst company I have ever used.
Brought product in January got delivered broken told the driver and he said it’s not his problem to contact them and they will fix it whole side of the spa is crushed.
Well it’s been 6 months and spa is still damaged as it was when delivered. Call every month only to be told next month The panels will be in stock now I go on Facebook To see they have this particular style in stock while mine is still damaged in the backyard wasted $12500. So I messaged them telling them about my concerns to be blocked on Facebook they don’t respond to calls and the time I did speak to them they were arguing with me. I have contacted fair trading but beware of this company they are dodgy.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypePool

shirley skinnerasked

Hi I have order a spa inv no 106220 Reference No SPJOHN5586
Just wondering if i could get a date it might arrive in Adelaide as i would like to book time off to get it delivered Also John said he has someone who could deliver it for me

thanks hope to hear from you soon

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Shirley Can you please call 1300 772 734 and quote your invoice number and someone will get back to you.

shirley skinner

Yes I have and sent two emails would just like a answer to one off them thank you

Hi Shirley

Invoice 106220 - order date 16/05/2020

Sorry for not replying to your email dated 11/06/2020 at 3.16pm yesterday.

As per your Invoice the delivery time was as follows - Lead time into Adelaide depot was 6-8 weeks. This was detailed on your invoice. Which meant an arrival date of 16th July 2020. However the arrival date was dependant on one direct container shipment going to Adelaide port and we explained we could only send the spa once it was full. As it is not full and and we do not know a firm date when it will be, we will not meet the delivery time agreed on the invoice, so we have decided to cancel the order and refund your zip money account. We have also confirmed this in an email.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Spas Direct

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hello , here is a link to where our showrooms are located https://www.spas.direct/showroom-location you can also call 0411399652 for more info.

Grant R.

Grant R.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

Extremely disappointing with the quality of the product and after sales service. I bought a spa from Spas Direct and paid in full, it was delivered on 28 November 2018, it looked fine after delivery, as it was Christmas time, we only used the spa a couple of times, on 28 December 2018 i noticed a crack in the acrylic, i toke photos and told them straight away, they told me to put in an online warranty claim, i did. After 3.5 months of chase up phone calls and emails telling me that they are getting quotes and will fix it. On 4 April 2018 i wrote a letter to the company and Fair Trading Queensland, Kylie emailed back 22 minutes later stating i should have notified them within 24 hours if there was a problem and they will not be fixing it, however their website states 8 year acrylic warranty. I hope everyone out there does not get treated the way we did. Prill - NSW

Tania
Tania

Hi, We have had the same problem you have both had - Kylie has been promising that we will get our side panels fixed - been over 1 year and now emails are bouncing back and no response from telephone messages. Extremely back COMPANY to deal with and I certainly wouldn't recommend them to ANYONE..

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Please NOTE this is NOT our page, we do NOT monitor these comments, If you have questions please follow this procedure. Call us directly on 1300772734 and some one will return your call. As a courtesy we will follow your call up with a text message ensuring someone made contact with you. You can also email us directly at sunsealspas@yahoo.com.au. Our website also has a live Chat feature where you can speak to an after sales person online. Once you call us you many find we might over contact you. Regards Spas Direct.

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives