3.5

• Purchase Type

Unhappy

UnhappyPerth, WA

Spa still not working

Spa still not working had for 18 months has only been working for two off them. Been ask for a invoice number so they can help me. How about spa direct just help me and everyone they have sold a piece of crap spa.

Store LocationWA
AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have requested before that we need your invoice number so we can look into your complaint. Our after sales team work Monday - Friday 9am -5pm AEST

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have tried to make contact with you several times, with No success, If you have an issue with your spa please call 1300772734 and quote REF1000. we are more than happy to help you. kind regards SPAS DIRECT

Clint

ClintMid North Coast, NSW

Contact could be better

There were some early issues with delivery & a faulty light. These issues and some contact issues have now been addressed & resolved to my satisfaction by the owner. Spa itself now over 12 months old, no further problems.

Grant C.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not trust their warranty, it is worthless

Glad to take your money but no after sales backup when your spa needs repair, their warranty is not worth the paper it is written on SHOP ELSEWHERE Do not throw away your hard earned money

AfterSalesSpas Direct

GRANT, so we can Identify the issue please let us know your invoice number. Kind regards Spas Direct

Grant C.

You have had the invoice number for 5 months now you bother to contact me, not good enough Grant Champley

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Please call us to solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Update review - spa warranty claim being honoured at no cost to me.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi Jess, PLease let me know your invoice number so we can identify the issue. Kind regards Spas Regards.

Damaged on delivery

Spa was damaged on delivery, we where told by driver we will recieve a new panel via express post and not to worry, 5 months later we are still getting the run around and no new panels, excuses all the time. We filled out all paper work as asked and still nothing

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi, sorry to hear the panel was damaged on arrival. Please let me know your invoice number so I can follow this up and ensure action has been taken. Kind Regards. SPAS DIRECT

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Phyllis

PhyllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

Spas direct contacted me about my technical Issue and fixed the problem for me promptly, great spa. After sales serviceman was very professional and knowledgeable, also offer to send us 2 free filters, will recommend

Shell&Joel

Shell&JoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great investment

We love our spa, the kids love it to. We use ours regularly and it is so relaxing. We have our friends over and it’s a great way to unwind after a busy day at work. Easy to maintain also.

Store LocationCamberfield

Colin M

Colin MSouthwest, VIC

Warranty claim

We love our spa & use it several times per week. Recently I submitted a warranty claim for a replacement inlet to the spa filter where a metal component was going rusty. The replacement part arrived in less than a week by post. Excellent service.

Brenda Flannery

Brenda FlanneryNorth Queensland, QLD

Good Service, Excellent Communication

I received my new spa this week. Spas Direct have been attentive and professional. I would recommend them and advise if you have any queries, speak with Sophie of Spas Direct

June 19th 2019 Update: Grab your money

Spa was faulty - would not hold water. Zero service and support. Treated with total ignore. Do NOT waste your time and money. Inferior product with false pricing to lure you in!

Find out how Spas Direct compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Perfect after a hard days work, lovely to relax in with a cold frothie.

We currently use our Spa 3 - 4 times a week and couldnt be happier. Set up of the spa was very easy, pretty much plug and play, we filled it up with fresh water, added in some chemicals recommended by our local pool shop, took a night to heat up and we were in it the next day. Very easy to maintain, cleaning once a week which the filter takes 5 mins and clean the sides with fresh water and chamois off. The support I have recieved from spa direct with some technical advice when I was setting up was great, fast response and accurate information, thanks again from a happy customer.

Dianne

DianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happiness is having a spa

Spas Direct are so easy to deal with, just by hoping on line and choosing the spa you want and picking out up or getting it delivered. The great thing about the spa is that there is absolutely no assembling to do, you take it out of the box and fill with water and plug it in and bingo you are set. What more could you ask for?

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it.

TJE

TJESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for your buck.

Well priced product. Have 5 different seats which all give a very different massage. Had a problem with one of the panels which was fixed in due time with very little fuss. Easy to maintain and doesn't emit the odours that standard bromine spa emits.

Store LocationSpas Direct. Gold Coast

Jack H.

Jack H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!!

I purchased a spa with spas direct, and i has been great. I have nothing but great things to say about all staff that i have come into contach with through spas direct. I would definitely recommend them as there prices are the best.

Melbourne

MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appreciation

Thank you, I am finally able to walk out into my backyard with a smile. So very much appreciated.
Due to living with chronic pain I am able to get relief from water and heat

Scuba Dooba

Scuba DoobaGilmore 2905, ACT

Great quality spa, improving after sales service

Tom

Tomasked

Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

shirley skinnerasked

Hi I have order a spa inv no 106220 Reference No SPJOHN5586
Just wondering if i could get a date it might arrive in Adelaide as i would like to book time off to get it delivered Also John said he has someone who could deliver it for me

thanks hope to hear from you soon

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Shirley Can you please call 1300 772 734 and quote your invoice number and someone will get back to you.

shirley skinner

Yes I have and sent two emails would just like a answer to one off them thank you

Hi Shirley

Invoice 106220 - order date 16/05/2020

Sorry for not replying to your email dated 11/06/2020 at 3.16pm yesterday.

As per your Invoice the delivery time was as follows - Lead time into Adelaide depot was 6-8 weeks. This was detailed on your invoice. Which meant an arrival date of 16th July 2020. However the arrival date was dependant on one direct container shipment going to Adelaide port and we explained we could only send the spa once it was full. As it is not full and and we do not know a firm date when it will be, we will not meet the delivery time agreed on the invoice, so we have decided to cancel the order and refund your zip money account. We have also confirmed this in an email.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Spas Direct

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hello , here is a link to where our showrooms are located https://www.spas.direct/showroom-location you can also call 0411399652 for more info.

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives