• Return Claim MadeYes · No (23)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No
  • Purchase Type

Leanne morgan

Leanne morganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my spa and spas direct have been so helpful

Every night we are in our spa. The kids and myself both love it. Service on delivery was great and on time and super friendly. Very easy and simple to do.

Elizabeth and Wayne

Elizabeth and WayneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Long time dream is here

-After a small hiccup with the touchpad we have not looked back. During the warm months we were in it almost every afternoon, and sometimes till the wee hours of the night. Now in the cooler months we are in it on the weekends with the temperature turned up a little, with Solar on the house, its not costing anything to run. Love love love our spa.(4 friend have since brought one from Spas direct & are happy too).

Kempy

KempySouth East Queensland, QLD

So nice and relaxing after a busy day.

Use our spa almost every night, it’s hard getting out now that the temperature has dropped.Even the kids like to relax in it now home schooling. easy to look after if looked after it regular.

Store LocationGold coast

Bob G

Bob GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent addition to our home

In warmer weather our spa is used almost continuous. We have a large family who visit with their children the spa is in huge demand.
I couldn't imagine life without

Shannon R

Shannon RHunter Region, NSW

Happy with our Maui Deluxe

We bought our spa in January this year and it has been excellent value for money. We have never owned a spa, but are so happy we decided to purchase. Our kids love it. My sister has one similar from Spas Direct and was the one who recommended the company. We both love our spas.

Great spa,

Spas direct are easy to deal with, customer service is very good, had a warranty claim for the touchscreen and it was dealt with well and replacement screen was sent asap.
The swim spa we've got is fantastic and the whole family use it regularly, it's easy to maintain and the chemicals are reasonably cheap.
We have solar panels which keeps the bills down.
I would recommend spas direct.

Great spa!

We use our swim spa 4 to 5 times a week swimming and add chemicals once or twice a fortnight. Perfect for our small family. Great customer sevice and easy warranty claim.

Store LocationMaryborough

HeathThe Mallee, VIC

WARNING

AfterSalesSpas Direct

heath, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Invoice 105238
Heater only arrived end of April.

HI Heath, Someone will contact you regarding this. regards Spas Direct

Les Algeo

Les AlgeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 years on and the Spa still performs as new!! 10/10

We have used this Spa most days over the last 2 years. The Spa still performs as when we first got it in 2017. Easy and low frequency maintenance required!

Geoff

Geoff

Still waiting for service after 1 1/2 years

I am amazed by how many people have great service and for some reason I cannot get an answer for a ticket raised on May 21st 2018! Ticket number 423 raised 21st May 2018 in relation to replacing panels that were damaged on delivery - I have been contacted numerous times, had your technician here to look for himself, been promised resolution by a number of people, and yet on the 28th Feb 2019 still sit with damaged panels and no answer! Update, it is now the 13 September and this is still not fixed!

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationMelbourne, John has been to my house, Kerry has promised to order the part!
Lozza

LozzaPerth, WA

We purchased our spa late 2018 , So far we are very happy with it .

Our spa is used every second day morning and night, It takes a while to get used to the chemicsls but after a while it is not hard to maintain. The control panel did malfunction a few months after purchase but was fixed promptly

Kez

KezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be prepared to throw it out after 2 years

All of these reviews are crazy ! Why would you review a product only because you get paid to do so. My Spa has been falling apart and been faulty from day one, I’m not going into my sob story why I got it but the whole surface has bubbled it cuts out all the time and it is the biggest waste of my money .. they should’ve just taken it back if they gave me 3k right now to take it and get it out of my sight I would be happy.. I’m lodging a claim with ACCC because I can’t deal with these people.. enough is enough

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Kez, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Great alternative to a pool

Easy to maintain great family entertainment the cost compared to a concrete pool are unbelievable
And if we decide to move we can take the swim spa with us to our new house

Peter J.

Peter J.Sydney, NSW

The best investment ive ever made

The spa is perfect , great outlets power for messaging , deep and roomy i love the lights at night the family are allways in it easy installed , fill abd plug in its ready to go :) thankyou spas direct

Unhappy

UnhappyPerth, WA

Spa still not working

Spa still not working had for 18 months has only been working for two off them. Been ask for a invoice number so they can help me. How about spa direct just help me and everyone they have sold a piece of crap spa.

Store LocationWA
AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have requested before that we need your invoice number so we can look into your complaint. Our after sales team work Monday - Friday 9am -5pm AEST

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have tried to make contact with you several times, with No success, If you have an issue with your spa please call 1300772734 and quote REF1000. we are more than happy to help you. kind regards SPAS DIRECT

Clint

ClintMid North Coast, NSW

Contact could be better

There were some early issues with delivery & a faulty light. These issues and some contact issues have now been addressed & resolved to my satisfaction by the owner. Spa itself now over 12 months old, no further problems.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Update review - spa warranty claim being honoured at no cost to me.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi Jess, PLease let me know your invoice number so we can identify the issue. Kind regards Spas Regards.

Shell&Joel

Shell&JoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great investment

We love our spa, the kids love it to. We use ours regularly and it is so relaxing. We have our friends over and it’s a great way to unwind after a busy day at work. Easy to maintain also.

Store LocationCamberfield

Colin M

Colin MSouthwest, VIC

Warranty claim

We love our spa & use it several times per week. Recently I submitted a warranty claim for a replacement inlet to the spa filter where a metal component was going rusty. The replacement part arrived in less than a week by post. Excellent service.

Brenda Flannery

Brenda FlanneryNorth Queensland, QLD

Good Service, Excellent Communication

I received my new spa this week. Spas Direct have been attentive and professional. I would recommend them and advise if you have any queries, speak with Sophie of Spas Direct

June 19th 2019 Update: Grab your money

Spa was faulty - would not hold water. Zero service and support. Treated with total ignore. Do NOT waste your time and money. Inferior product with false pricing to lure you in!

Tom

Tomasked

Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

shirley skinnerasked

Hi I have order a spa inv no 106220 Reference No SPJOHN5586
Just wondering if i could get a date it might arrive in Adelaide as i would like to book time off to get it delivered Also John said he has someone who could deliver it for me

thanks hope to hear from you soon

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Shirley Can you please call 1300 772 734 and quote your invoice number and someone will get back to you.

shirley skinner

Yes I have and sent two emails would just like a answer to one off them thank you

Hi Shirley

Invoice 106220 - order date 16/05/2020

Sorry for not replying to your email dated 11/06/2020 at 3.16pm yesterday.

As per your Invoice the delivery time was as follows - Lead time into Adelaide depot was 6-8 weeks. This was detailed on your invoice. Which meant an arrival date of 16th July 2020. However the arrival date was dependant on one direct container shipment going to Adelaide port and we explained we could only send the spa once it was full. As it is not full and and we do not know a firm date when it will be, we will not meet the delivery time agreed on the invoice, so we have decided to cancel the order and refund your zip money account. We have also confirmed this in an email.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Spas Direct

Is there a spas direct in ballarat?

Shane and Deb
Shane and Deb

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hello , here is a link to where our showrooms are located https://www.spas.direct/showroom-location you can also call 0411399652 for more info.

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives