3.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (28) · No

Great spa!

We use our swim spa 4 to 5 times a week swimming and add chemicals once or twice a fortnight. Perfect for our small family. Great customer sevice and easy warranty claim.

Store LocationMaryborough

Les Algeo
Les AlgeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 years on and the Spa still performs as new!! 10/10

We have used this Spa most days over the last 2 years. The Spa still performs as when we first got it in 2017. Easy and low frequency maintenance required!

SamPerth, WA

In built Speakers

I purchased our spa with the extras. lights and speakers, speakers are crap we don't use them as they are very crackley the guy who sold us the spa couldn't show us the quality of speakers but assured me they were really good so I am disappointed.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Sorry to hear about the speakers, could you please let me know your invoice number so I can look into this for you. Thanks SPAS DIRECT

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Peter J.
Peter J.Sydney, NSW

The best investment ive ever made

The spa is perfect , great outlets power for messaging , deep and roomy i love the lights at night the family are allways in it easy installed , fill abd plug in its ready to go :) thankyou spas direct

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Update review - spa warranty claim being honoured at no cost to me.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi Jess, PLease let me know your invoice number so we can identify the issue. Kind regards Spas Regards.

Phyllis
PhyllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

Spas direct contacted me about my technical Issue and fixed the problem for me promptly, great spa. After sales serviceman was very professional and knowledgeable, also offer to send us 2 free filters, will recommend

Shell&Joel
Shell&JoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great investment

We love our spa, the kids love it to. We use ours regularly and it is so relaxing. We have our friends over and it’s a great way to unwind after a busy day at work. Easy to maintain also.

Store LocationCamberfield

Brenda Flannery
Brenda FlanneryNorth Queensland, QLD

Good Service, Excellent Communication

I received my new spa this week. Spas Direct have been attentive and professional. I would recommend them and advise if you have any queries, speak with Sophie of Spas Direct

June 19th 2019 Update: Grab your money

Spa was faulty - would not hold water. Zero service and support. Treated with total ignore. Do NOT waste your time and money. Inferior product with false pricing to lure you in!

Purchase TypeSpa

Perfect after a hard days work, lovely to relax in with a cold frothie.

We currently use our Spa 3 - 4 times a week and couldnt be happier. Set up of the spa was very easy, pretty much plug and play, we filled it up with fresh water, added in some chemicals recommended by our local pool shop, took a night to heat up and we were in it the next day. Very easy to maintain, cleaning once a week which the filter takes 5 mins and clean the sides with fresh water and chamois off. The support I have recieved from spa direct with some technical advice when I was setting up was great, fast response and accurate information, thanks again from a happy customer.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Dianne
DianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happiness is having a spa

Spas Direct are so easy to deal with, just by hoping on line and choosing the spa you want and picking out up or getting it delivered. The great thing about the spa is that there is absolutely no assembling to do, you take it out of the box and fill with water and plug it in and bingo you are set. What more could you ask for?

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it.

TJE
TJESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for your buck.

Well priced product. Have 5 different seats which all give a very different massage. Had a problem with one of the panels which was fixed in due time with very little fuss. Easy to maintain and doesn't emit the odours that standard bromine spa emits.

Store LocationSpas Direct. Gold Coast

Jack H.
Jack H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!!

I purchased a spa with spas direct, and i has been great. I have nothing but great things to say about all staff that i have come into contach with through spas direct. I would definitely recommend them as there prices are the best.

Melbourne
MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appreciation

Thank you, I am finally able to walk out into my backyard with a smile. So very much appreciated.
Due to living with chronic pain I am able to get relief from water and heat

Glenn Boston
Glenn Bostonasked
QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Russell G.
Russell G.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom
Tomasked
Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct