Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (40)

Jo W.

Jo W.Central West, QLD

Love our spa

Have had our spa for 3 months now and would use it 4-5 times a week. We absolutely love it!! Service was good and delivery was stress free. No regreats.

Great alternative to a pool

Easy to maintain great family entertainment the cost compared to a concrete pool are unbelievable
And if we decide to move we can take the swim spa with us to our new house

Neet

NeetNortheast, VIC

Love our spa

We love our spa as we are getting older having the spa to relax in after work has helped us heaps. We live were it snow's so having the heater is great we can use it all year round. Could not be happier.

Find out how Spas Direct compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Good value for the money

I looked around at several spa places and tried to find one in my price range and ended up getting a Pacific Deluxe. Has Lot if included features that other companies would charge extra for and the hydrotherapy jets are awesome on my achy back. I wanted a replacement filter and just rang up sales rep. and got a “no problem, we can send you one out”. Pretty painless procedure really.

Clint

ClintMid North Coast, NSW

Contact could be better

There were some early issues with delivery & a faulty light. These issues and some contact issues have now been addressed & resolved to my satisfaction by the owner. Spa itself now over 12 months old, no further problems.

Colin M

Colin MSouthwest, VIC

Warranty claim

We love our spa & use it several times per week. Recently I submitted a warranty claim for a replacement inlet to the spa filter where a metal component was going rusty. The replacement part arrived in less than a week by post. Excellent service.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Great Service

Very happy with swim spa, service was good and very responsive! We use the spa daily and when we need help the team are very responsive.

Phillip Heard

Phillip HeardHobart, TAS

Spas Direct Great Investment & Service

I’m so glad I ticked this off the bucket list!

Only had for a month as we can’t fit a pool on the property, perfect not heated for the hot days and had a few cooler nights we’ve used with the heaters.

Sundays are spa days

After initially using the spa daily over xmas and new year, I now use it once a week. I use a local company for maintenance and find it very easy.

Love our new Spa

We like to use it every evening to relax before bed.
So easy to set up and to look after.
The Kids invite their friends over for a soak.
We love it.

Martha

Martha

Great spa very relaxing!

Very happy with the spa. Use every day and very good for my back and very relaxing. Only issue was had trouble getting it delivered to my hone as they would only deliver as far as the hobart depot.

PhilB

PhilBTownsville

Great Spa

Wonderful spa and we have been using all the time since its arrival. Customer service was lacking throughout the whole experience prior to its arrival though.

Shirl

Shirlperth

Fantastic..

Summer 4 times a week..Winter only sometimes..Quite easy to maintain, once you get the pH ect right..The children love it when they visit..And the spa is excellent for my husband's rehabilitation, as he's getting quite frail..I only hope that the after sales is good if it should play up,as we live in the country..

Moreton

Moreton

Super California Hot Tub

Spa is great

We purchased the spa late one evening on whim and very happy we did. We paid extra for delivery and were told we were not charged enough initially so would need to pay more. After some discussion they agreed to wave the additional cost due to their stuff up. The delivery driver then tried to hit us up for more cash (separate company). After all of that the spa was dropped perfectly in position and is easy to maintain and use. We are very happy with it.

Love it!

We've had it for not quite a week and have used it every day. The kids love it. So easy to use. Fill, plug in and enjoy!

Love our spa

Such a good value purchase. We pop in most days & our teenagers love it too. Slight damage to a panel on delivery but a new panel was posted & received within a few weeks.

love our spa

We use our spa 3 or 4 times a week in summer it is great with the kids. The spa is easy to maintain.

lesleigh

lesleighNorth West, QLD

Sunspa

-We purchased our spa 2016 and it is the same as the first day we received it. It works well, enough room for up to four people comfortably.
-Service online is great and easy to use. they are contactable on weekends which is a plus.
- we live remote and had our spa delivered without a hassle
- would recommend

Glenn Boston

Glenn Bostonasked

QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Russell G.

Russell G.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom

Tomasked

Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct