Spas Direct

Spas Direct (page 3 of 19)

Online Store, Physical Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (271)

Fiona
FionaMid North Coast, NSW

*** Best Purchase ever ***

Love my new spa, I use my spa regularly, Its great to relax in after work and Im in it every weekend with friends or family. Very easy to care for. Wish I was informed prior to delivery that it required a 15amp power point.

Leimonis
LeimonisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spas direct, you’ve done it again

Being a previous pool owner, learning maintenance for the spa was easy to learn and comprehend and used all year around.
Product was true to photos and love sharing with friends

Andrew H
Andrew HGippsland, VIC

Best purchase ever!!

I love my Pacific Deluxe Spa. I use it at least 3-4 times a week at all times of the day. Goes well with coffee, beer, wine or spirits. It's so easy to keep clean and is my greatest purchase ever!! Soothes my aches and pains and during this last 12months being stuck at home a lot it's felt like my oasis, my own resort at home . Love it

Maui Spa

I am very happy with my spa. First time I have ever sat in one. It fits perfectly on my back verandah, easy to maintain. I didn’t realise it came with a 15 amp plug so needed a electrician to come around and fit a new plug. I have set it up with a tropical look. Bamboo fence and palm trees with solar tiki lights. It’s transformed my house.

Alyce Ettema
Alyce EttemaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect purchase

Best purchase I have made so nice to come home from a hard day at work and relax in our spa. Very easy to order and delivery was simple thank you

Leanne Roberts
Leanne Roberts Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely amazing

Every day best purchase I've ever made. Customer service was amazing too. Only took just under 3 days for delivery from interstate. Couldn't be more happy. Compliments are sauna perfectly. Always cant wait to get in it.

Shane Russo
Shane RussoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome product

We use the spa almost everyday sometimes several times a day , great service and easy to deal with.
Delivered when they said it would arrive.
Easy to clean and maintain , the whole family love it.

Phill
PhillHunter Region, NSW

Spas direct

Easy to deal with on the chat line and easy to order and the delivery was a simple phone call and they turned up put the spa in place and gave me a run thru

Aaron
Aaron Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exactly what I wanted , my son Luke loves it so much he’s always in it & is now known as the lukeness monster lol

My family gets great use out of our spa we have used it regularly through summer & look forward to using the spa in winter, I have found the spa is easy to maintain

Kate Manley
Kate Manley Murray Region, NSW

Very Happy with my Byron Bay Spa love the colour , led lights and Awesome to relax in. pleased Thankyou Spas Direct !!

I use my Byron Bay spa nearly everyday . It helps me so much with my aches , pains and injuries. I have zero regrets buying this spa. Best quality and customer service through Spas Direct. Feeling very Grateful. Thankyou.

Georgette Anderson
Georgette Anderson Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can swim all year round

Fantasic service & fast delivery. We use it atleast 5 days a week, coming home after a long day at work to just stop and relax is amazing. I can use it even when the weather isn't great and can get excerise aswell in our extreme swim spa. So happy with our purchase, so glad i didn't spend money on a pool that i could only use when weather permits, especially here in Melbourne. Happy customer.

Kris P.
Kris P.Southwest, VIC

Mini plunge pool

Great purchase and customer service from start to finish. Use this 3/4 days a week and my kids love it! I would definitely recommend this for a family with kids who want a warm pool all year round.

Chris
Chris South East Queensland, QLD

Great spar

Nothing better then coming home to a beautiful relaxing spa. These guys made the whole purchase a breeze. It’s easy to keep clean and maintain. There after sales services is great as well

Melisssa
MelisssaWheatbelt, WA

Absolutely best spa and great value for money

We use it every day lovley spa best value for money kids love it so much ...we spend hours in it very easy to Mantain and easy to look after

Best lifestyle choice!

Perfect for a small space in a diffucult area. We use our spa daily. Control panel simple to use, upkeep is very basic. Minimal time to keep our spa sparkling!

Glenn Boston
Glenn Bostonasked
QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Russell G.
Russell G.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom
Tomasked
Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Spas Direct

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct