Spas Direct

Spas Direct (page 4 of 30)

Online Store, Physical Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (42) · No (261)

Kris

KrisIllawarra, NSW

This spa is awesome

I use the spa once a week and there is hardly any maintenance great product and great value for money with great customer service highly recommended to all my friends and family and anyone that reads this

Life is great now love it

Had it installed for a week have used it 4 times easy to use and maintain so nice to ease all the aches and pains after work love it nothing like a nice easy spa and cold beer to go with it

ALLY

ALLYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non stop spam from Spas Direct

Entered a competition years ago and was harassed relentlessly with text messages from a hidden number that couldn't be blocked. Complained to ACMA and the harassment stopped. A year later and they have started up again. So off I go back to the ACMA to lodge a harassment/Spam complaint. Hopefully they get a significant fine. Do not deal with this shonky company is my advice.

John

John

Atlantic deluxe spa

John who i dealt with was very helpful with all my enquiries prior to and buying the spa. He went above and beyond with my calls after hours. All his help led me to purchase an Atlantic deluxe spa which we love and use 3 to 4 times a week. The service technician, also John should get a mention who also helped me out after hours when the kids put the spa in eco mode and I didn't know how to reset it back to normal. I highly recommend spas direct for an awesome spa and great salespeople. Well done guys!

Rocket Rod

Rocket RodFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome place to relax with a beer after work

We bought a Atlantic spa 3 in black marble with dark coffee cabinet over 3 years ago. Has not let us down has been on ever since we took delivery, ready for any day. Has been the best place to relax after work with the misses and a beer. Even better on a cold winter's day.
The service we have been shown with all aspects of Spa's direct staff is second to none.
Recommend to anyone
Thank you.

Lindsay

LindsayWheatbelt, WA

So good after a long days work!

So good in the winter when it’s sitting at 40 Degrees after winter sports. Jets are great for aching muscles. Had for 8 months and so far no problems with it. So easy to maintain, easy to clean and change filter.

Pauline

PaulineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hawaiian deluxe spa

I love and use my spa at least 4 days a week once I got the hang of how it look after it it was easy I have no regrets would recommend

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our Spas Direct Spa

We use our spa every other day! It’s so relaxing, especially after a night spa, you sleep like a baby. Our friends love it too and we have built a great entertainment area around it. So easy to maintain as well - about 10 minutes once per week is all you need.

Katrina F.

Katrina F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing we have ever brought

We use the spa nearly every night don't think we could live with out now great for after a hard days work in the garden no aching bones the next day

JAMES

JAMESNorthern Region, NSW

Best purchase we have made

Our spa has been amazing, it’s used by all the family. It’s a great way to wind down after work with a nice cold drink. So easy to maintain. Highly recommend purchasing one off Spas Direct.

Best Ever

We have been going in spa at least 3 times a week, the whole family love it.
It’s very easy to look after, just some chlorine and clean filter occasionally.

Kezza737

Kezza737South East Queensland, QLD

We love our spa

We had a positive experience buying the spa. It was easy to do online and the delivery company delivered it very quickly and was a lovely guy. As a first time spa owner I have found it pretty simple to maintain and haven't had any issues whatsoever so far.

Jill

JillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome

The Best money spent ,don’t know why I sainted this long to buy , so easy to maintain , the speaker sound is awesome, all year round fun , the lights are also great ,

KimmyG

KimmyGSydney Surrounds, NSW

We love our new oasis at home. The spa is making us feel like we can holiday without going anywhere

We use the spa 3 to 4 times a week and finding it very easy to maintain although better instructions on keeping your spa maintained. Could be provided as the manuals are not overly helpful in that regard.

kim

kim

Amazing. Easy to use.

We love our spa. The timer makes it easy with the filter to keep clean and also enables the heater to help maintain temp. To keep warm.
Highly recommend. Great value.

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spa Heaven

Received our spa last week and I'm in heaven. We use it daily after work.
So far we have just filled it and enjoyed. No maintenance at all. Perfect for us as we work alot.

Sarah

SarahMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Easy to order, quick to install, amazing all year round usable , sooo much better than a pool

We use ours at least 3 times a week for physio, easy to clean and keep water healthy. Thus was a better easier solution to buying a pool- very happy

Anita

AnitaNorthern Region, NSW

Best therapy for my son with cerebral palsy

We purchased the Byron bay deluxe spa. Best hydrotherapy for my 10yr old son with cerebral palsy. Minimal sleepless nights now and not as much pain. We use it almost daily

Great way to relax and recover after sport and work

Spa being used 3 to 4 times a week for the past year and havnt had any issues with it. Low maintance and easy to look after with right chemicals.

Brendan

BrendanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome very happy

We use spa everyday since we instaled it 2 weeks ago we love it so much even though it freezing weather. It is super easy to maintain and customer service was excellent.

Glenn Boston

Glenn Bostonasked

QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Russell G.

Russell G.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom

Tomasked

Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct