Spas Direct

Spas Direct (page 4 of 27)

Online Store, Physical Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (271)

Gemma

GemmaGoldfields, WA

Amazing

Much needed purchase and used all the time! Easy to maintain and easy to set up. Delivery was to regional West Australia and easy to move around if needed. Love it.

Mick woolard

Mick woolardFar North Queensland, QLD

Life changer.

We use the spa everyday. We live in FNQ so there are 2 many things that want 2 bite you in the ocean. It is easy to operate and maintenance is a breeze.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience from start to finish

Love our spa. Sales staff were lovely and helpful from start to finish. The spa is easy to use and maintain and we use it most nights. We have the California grande deluxe. It's the best purchase we have made for our home.

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME

Best thing I have ever done !!! Hassle free delivery !!! Exactly what I ordered !!!Hassle free to crane into my backyard !! Hassle free to look after the spa , very easy!!!! So easy to operate and program !! I’m stoked with my new spa !! LOVE IT

P'd Off!

P'd Off!Melbourne

Great experience

We had a great experience with Spas direct, fast efficient service and delivered on everything they promised. We use our spa almost everyday and it so easy to look after! We’ve had no issues so far!

Mark

MarkPeel, WA

We bought the spa because of injuries we have and the power on the jets and placement are awesome

We use the spa every day mainly for short periods of time each time... after the initial set up the spa is easy to maintain just add a it of chlorine each day

Never arrived

Never arrivedNew South Wales

It’s changed our entire outdoor entertaining!

Since the moment our plunge pool arrived, our entire outdoor entertainment area changed! We always wanted a pool but didn’t want the excavation cost involved. Getting this plunge pool has allowed us to enjoy the summer months by cooling off with family & friends and I can’t wait for the winter months with a built in heater!

Frances

Frances

Love our spa

The whole family loves the spa it really rejuvenates us at the end of the week. Some weeks we use it every day and other weeks we only use it once or twice. It isn't too expensive to run and maintaining it is quite easy. Would and have recommended purchasing a spa from spas direct to friends.

Forget about the day

Had some dispatch issues that were handled well by customer service, but we have now been enjoying our spa almost daily for 6 months and loving it.

Not only is it relatively easy to clean and maintain it is by far the best way to forget about the stresses of the day.

Lorraine

LorraineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Everything was handled quickly and Efficiently

Everything from the first phone call was handled effortlessly. Delivery was organised quick and no problem with setup.
Spa has been extremely easy to maintain for a first time owner.

Tracey

TraceyLaunceston, TAS

Best purchase EVER

I cannot believe how much we actually use our spa - several times a week !!! It is so relaxing and therapeutic and so easy to maintain.
Take the plunge - you won’t regret it ☺️

shannon

shannonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A xmas present the whole family enjoys

We use our spa almost daily now. We have 5 kids ranging from 6 - 16 and they all get excited after school at hoping in the spa. My partner has an old back injury and we both enjoy our leisure time of an evening sitting back with some good tunes and a glass of wine

Love my spa!

Great quality. The warehouse also stocks all the accessories I need to keep my spa happy and healthy. Would highly recommend looking here for your new spa. They also stock swim spas.

Unmrkd

UnmrkdCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our spa is 4 years old now & we absolutely love it! A great company to deal with & extremely happy with our purchase!

Runs excellent and never had any issues with our spa. Spa is easy to maintain and keep clean, changing the water every 3 months or so. We use it every few days we love it

Little B.

Little B.Perth, WA

Molokai Deluxe Spa

The spa has been a great addition to the house for all year round use. Love those winter nights sitting in the spa watching TV. Always great customer service from Muftah and love the new store.

Joe 1888

Joe 1888Melbourne

Best value for money. Fantastic investment for home. DO IT!!!!!!!!

My wife and I use the spa (pacific deluxe) regularly. Early mornings, afternoons and night time. The price was incredible. Maintenance is easy and cost very little. Buy the test kit do it yourself, filter is easy to clean. I sincerely couldn't recommend this product enough. 3 years on now and its still brand new. Had a spinal surgery 18mths ago and when my pain is off the chart I swear this is the best treatment for me. I train at home then cool down, if I am struggling its straight in. Watch movies, live sport in the spa. Guess I should shut up now lol
Great price, great people and a world class product.

MossasDesign

MossasDesignSydney, NSW

Great 1st Swim Spa! Great customer assistance!

Great friendly customer service! Good knowledge! Manuals included were busy with technical info. BUT customer Advise and Help was great for our first spa! Delivery costs and setup explained. Specials advertised throughout the year! Highly recommended!

Top Class After Sales Service

Brilliant after sales service provided by Zeyad and the team. Could not ask for more from these guys. Highly recommend! Always willing to help out even with the silly questions. Thanks Spas Direct.

Jesse

JessePerth, WA

Great Spa’s, great price and great service!

Love my Bali spa 3, had it for about 4 years. Use it all year round such a great unit! Excellent service both pre and post sale from Muftah. Highly recommended!!!

Lorelle

LorelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our Spa!!!

We use our spa daily. We absolutely love it. We received wonderful customer service from our very first contact. No questions were to silly and they delivered and installed our spa when they said they would. If you need a spa these are the people to go with.

Glenn Boston

Glenn Bostonasked

QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Russell G.

Russell G.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom

Tomasked

Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Spas Direct

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct