Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (5)

Stephen R.
Stephen R.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice spa but no instruction manual

Contacted several managers and after sales people to try and obtain a manual for our spa but they refuse to send one to me , just directed me to the website to download one - which isn’t the same as the manufacturers manual as most of the information is missing, plus it doesn’t print off properly either - so it’s unusable!

Purchase TypeSpa
Deon
DeonPerth

good spa

bought the delux california would give this spa 5/5 but unfortunately it has 1 big down fall all shoulder jets are non adjustable even on low setting it is to much had to change out all shoulder jets through a different company as spa’s direct did not want to help. photo is after jets were replaced much better not spraying my walls now

Spa is great!

We love our new Palm deluxe spa and use it everyday. Interest free option to buy was the selling point for us. Being first time Spa owners the instruction manual that came with the spa was not great and the aftercare customer service is not very good. A few you tube videos and google assistance and we were up and running.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Andrew Beer Drinker
Andrew Beer DrinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Spa, just be aware of extra costs and post sale service

Dan
DanPerth, WA

Great spa but wish I bought elsewhere

Was talked into a spa and did zippay. Then was told I would have to wait upto 16weeks for delivery, couldn’t pull out as zippay had already cleared.
Then waited and waited over 5weeks during the hottest time. Whole reason we bought it was for the peak summer.. cost a fortune for delivery..
called head office few times and explained and they said we will sort it. But never called back. Head office customer service is crap.
personally wouldn’t recommend spa direct.

Trying to Sort my problem

Have now got somewhere and service is improving

Have been in the shop today and spoken to a tech so fingers crossed may have an outcome

Will report back once finalised and back and up and running

SamPerth, WA

In built Speakers

I purchased our spa with the extras. lights and speakers, speakers are crap we don't use them as they are very crackley the guy who sold us the spa couldn't show us the quality of speakers but assured me they were really good so I am disappointed.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Sorry to hear about the speakers, could you please let me know your invoice number so I can look into this for you. Thanks SPAS DIRECT

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Update review - spa warranty claim being honoured at no cost to me.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi Jess, PLease let me know your invoice number so we can identify the issue. Kind regards Spas Regards.

Forced to take spa cover

I didn't want he $475 spa cover and they told me I couldn't have the spa without taking the cover as they were on a pallet together........I collected my spa and they were in separate locations at the warehouse.... do not fall for purchasing this if you don't require it...

AfterSalesSpas Direct

If you are a genuine client we will will need invoice to investigate your claim so we can address the issue. You have posted a review with no surname which means it is more than likely a fake review

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spas Direct compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Spa is Great Delivery to the country is difficult

We use the spa several times a week. It is relatively simple to maintain the spa particularly with the ozone System. Delivery was an issue but once resolved we absolutely love the Spa and it is great quality

Archieboy
ArchieboyVIC, 3429

We love our spa

Our spa was perfect during hot months. We used it frequently. Our only issue was with the spa's computer which took a very long time to get replaced. Communication with the company was OK but action was lacking.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi thanks for your review. We have taken your comment on board and set up a smoother system. Thank you for your business. We really appreciate it.

Tshinta
TshintaHunter Valley

Get what you pay for...

The spa is amazing without a doubt but you get what you pay for. Communication is not the greatest, don't use their suggested delivery company, very unprofessional.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have spoken to the external delivery company to improve there communication skills. Your feedback was helpful in identifying the issue. If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact Adriano.

Jeff
JeffCurra

Complete luxury

We have had our Pacific Deluxe with upgrade package for 7 months now & love it. It is used daily in the heat & just as often in the freezing cold. It’s a great way to just stop & relax together. It was a little stressful at the time handling this online but it worked out with a little patience.

Glenn Boston
Glenn Bostonasked
QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Robyn
Robyn

Glenn l also have purchased a spa and con not find any manuals for it even though i have emailed them numerous times

Russell G.
Russell G.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom
Tomasked
Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct