Spas Direct
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (26)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (26)

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service

Paid $950 for a touchpad system. It didn’t turn up and I’m still waiting for our refund. No calls back. No answers. No refund. 2nd sound system doesn’t work and the pool won’t go under 35 degrees. No one wants to help or sort this out. Very unhappy.

Store LocationGold Coast.

Not a good experience

Was so looking forward to having a spa. But would not recommend this company you have to arrange delivery which can end up very expensive. Also dealing with customs in NZ. It arrives and put roughly where you want it but has a mountain of packaging. Phoned up to simply ask which side or where is the plug chord. Told they would ring me back. Too late as diver had left. So now having a mountain of packaging find it is put the wrong way around and now can’t reach the plug. No after care service!

Ram S.
Ram S.Sydney, NSW

Dont get fooled

Dont get fooled by there offers, its just the money rip off, took 16 weeks for delivery of spa, when i ask about sauna they said 16 more weeks and there is nothing we can do.

DO NOT Deal with this company

Four months has now passed since we order our spa. They took the money out of our account they day we ordered it, they didn’t send a tax invoice and despite countless phone calls which remain unanswered we are still out of pocket nearly $8000. There is no one there that can answer your calls you have to leave a message which they never return.

The Office of Fair Trading have received hundreds of calls about this company and have advised me that they are working through the processes with them

Please don’t deal with Spas Direct

D.K.S
D.K.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still no product 16 weeks later. Use a different company

Never because our item was never given to us, despite us paying cash up front. Refuse to give us another model or refund. They still can’t provide us a time of arrival.

JEFF S.
JEFF S.

Avoid at all costs

Purchase TypeServicing and Spa
Gabriel N.
Gabriel N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No good customer service at all!

I bought a Swim Spa in Victoria last August (2020) and I haven't still been able to pick it up and install it since they are not sending me the recirculation system documentation compulsory in AU. Almost impossible to talk to the company, they have only one call center and they do not let you talk to anybody. It has been a nightmare, don't buy from these guys! John the sales guy in Victoria never answer the phone and when I tried to contact him on WhatsApp he was really annoyed and he told me I shouldn't have contacted him there... . Worst customer service ever!

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Leaded T
Leaded TNew South Wales

4 Months, Additional charge, No spa.

We love the look of the white spa that we ordered as a Christmas Day special. After weeks of being told "Another 6 weeks." We were offered another spa. After paying $250 we were told that the White spa was not available in that model and the white version would be another 6 weeks until delivery. Requested refund on ill advised change to order. No response.

Connor
Connor

Waited 5mths after paying in full and still the order was wrong

No aftercare, promised $250.00 of compensation merchandise and only a $99.00 filter supplied, still waiting on the other item which never arrived and no explanation to date. Spa arrived 2mths late from the advised date upon order and was the wrong colour, advised I would have to wait another three months if I wanted the original ordered colour. Worse service ever, no contact for months, paid in full and waited five months for the spa which came in the wrong colour. Was told this is the only one or you will have to wait another three months. I mean who operates like this and stays in business...... What a joke.

Over it
Over it Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst experience ever so far .....run

Jay Dee
Jay DeeSydney, NSW

They harass you with constant calls and texts.

This 'company' has been harassing me for over two years with texts and calls. I have told them I'm no longer interested and text back to them, emails and called to get me off their mailing list. However they continue to harass me to the point I'm seriously considering taking this up as a police matter.

Do not deal with these idiots.

Dave C.
Dave C.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT CALL THEIR NUMBER UNLESS YOU WANT MARKETING TEXTS FOREVER!!!!

Despite 10 requests to have my number removed from their marketing list, I am still receiving text messages after hours. You cannot call their stores direct, only via a messaging service. I only called for information on installation on behalf of one of their customers. Very unprofessional company.

Store LocationNatational Number
Purchase TypeServicing

ALLY
ALLYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non stop spam from Spas Direct

Entered a competition years ago and was harassed relentlessly with text messages from a hidden number that couldn't be blocked. Complained to ACMA and the harassment stopped. A year later and they have started up again. So off I go back to the ACMA to lodge a harassment/Spam complaint. Hopefully they get a significant fine. Do not deal with this shonky company is my advice.

After sales customer service

Please don’t get ripped off from this company. They will ignore you after you buy from them. Their after sales customer service is unacceptable. I regret buying from them. Pls look around before buying. There’s plenty of spa stores around.

Steve M.
Steve M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THIEFS! Take your money then don't deliver