Spas Direct
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

3.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No

Rita H.
Rita H.South East Queensland, QLD

Run a mile from this company

It was four months before our spa arrived and it had numerous leaks and problems. Their customer service is non existent. Such a terrible company after they have your money.

Store LocationArundel Gold Coast
Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old age will get me before the warranty claim is processed.

It took 18 months to get 1 LED light and 3 speakers changed and now the heating element is down to earth, the store owner on the Gold Coast is useless, hasn't returned my calls once. I have to deal with the Cranbourne store in Victoria to get something happening. If I had my time again I would've gone elsewhere.

Store LocationArundel
Joss
JossSouth East Queensland, QLD

The aftersales service is the worst I've ever experienced.

* Purchased spa in April 2021
* Reported after 2 wks that we had a leak.
* Called spas direct and they said
"Oh just take the cover off and see where it's leaking"
My response "No, that might void my warranty"
Spas Direct: Oh well raise a ticket online and someone will contact you.
* Advised to log a ticket online.
* Raised a ticket online as they asked me to and still haven't had anyone look into this.
* Logged a ticket online and just get promises of callbacks that never ever happen.
* Followed up at least 15 times and I get nothing.
* 3 months later and still you guessed it, nothing.

SjO
SjOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service and defected product but not fixing the issue

I purchased a new SPA from Spa Direct in June 2021. It was delivered by SPA Direct sales consultant by himself. We found the crack in the bottom but Spa Direct now fusing to refund or replace. I am in to legal action. Be careful when buy SPA from them.

Store LocationQLD -Arundel

Angry
AngrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible aftercare customer service on faulty spa.

Bought in May. Bluetooth stereo has never worked and one jet faulty/broken. Worst aftercare customer service ever!! (Still not fixed/replaced) so frustrating. Regret buying from here!! WANT OUR MONEY BACK!!

Store LocationGold Coast
Clay
Clay

Terrible service and faulty products.

Purchased a spa and sauna. The lights and speakers have never worked I the spa and have been waiting 3 months to get repaired. When I unpacked the sauna there was a hole in a panel which you can clearly see has been done with a forklift and they refuse to take responsibility for.

Selvan
SelvanMid North Coast, NSW

Very disappointing customer service

Had our $12000 spa delivered November 2020 with a damaged panel and broken lid which scratched the top of the spa when taking it on and off. The panel arrived a couple of months later. We are still waiting for the lid now March 2021. I have contacted Spas direct on numerous occasions just asking to send a new lid and someone to fix the scratches. I did advise them I did not wish to leave a bad review however they have left me no alternative. It is a shame as it has really taken the enjoyment out of our new spa experience.

Jason
JasonPerth, WA

A Sad Experience

Store LocationKenwick WA

Shocking customer service

Danielle
DanielleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t honour warranty block you on Facebook very unprofessional.

This company is the worst company I have ever used.
Brought product in January got delivered broken told the driver and he said it’s not his problem to contact them and they will fix it whole side of the spa is crushed.
Well it’s been 6 months and spa is still damaged as it was when delivered. Call every month only to be told next month The panels will be in stock now I go on Facebook To see they have this particular style in stock while mine is still damaged in the backyard wasted $12500. So I messaged them telling them about my concerns to be blocked on Facebook they don’t respond to calls and the time I did speak to them they were arguing with me. I have contacted fair trading but beware of this company they are dodgy.

Purchase TypePool
HeathThe Mallee, VIC

WARNING

AfterSalesSpas Direct

heath, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Invoice 105238
Heater only arrived end of April.

HI Heath, Someone will contact you regarding this. regards Spas Direct

Grissy
GrissyIllawarra, NSW

Worst company ive dealt with

From start to finnish spas direct was the worst company ive ever dealt with by far, extremely bad customer service, i tried to get a replacement pump after owning the spa for only 2 weeks and all i got was ignorance, they dont return phone calls and block your emails, their warranty they give means crap, do yourself a favour and spend the extra and buy from a reputable business not these morons.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

grissy, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Casey MunroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dodgy spas, dodgy company! DO NOT PURCHASE

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Casey, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Casey Munro

What’s the point? Won’t change the outcome of pathetic service on a crap product!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Casey if you have a service issue or warranty please call us on 1300 772 734. We have tried to call you multiple times with no reply. We are happy to solve any issue you may have. regards spas direct

Waste of money

Bought a spa from spas direct and totally regret buying the spa. Exitement turned into a nightmare. Spa not working like it is suppose to. Struggle to get it sorted and fixed. I would recommend anyone looking for a spa to rather pay more and get a better quality spa from other spa suppliers. The sales people/owners are rude and treat the customers like dogs. $7900 waisted on a worthless spa. Have to rate it a 0 for spa and a 0 for customer service as they even threaten us.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Mia, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

m1111
m1111AU

Warning: Spas Direct Spa.

I purchased a $10,000 Family Spa from Spas Direct (Sunseal Garden Spas Pty Ltd) through their online store. From the moment we received the spa we have had nothing but problems. The jets leaked, the diverters "popped" out, the speakers didn't work and a number of other issues. The company has REFUSED to refund or replace the spa. Be aware that it is their policy to provide one free service call out but after that all other callouts are at a cost!!!

I now have a $10,000 SPAS DIRECT spa sitting in the back yard which is an absolute LEMON.
My only recourse now is legal action. So be warned that the spas may seem like a good deal but my experience is that they are not worth it!

Glenn Boston
Glenn Bostonasked
QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Robyn
Robyn

Glenn l also have purchased a spa and con not find any manuals for it even though i have emailed them numerous times

Russell G.
Russell G.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom
Tomasked
Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct