Spas Direct
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (36)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (26)

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service

Paid $950 for a touchpad system. It didn’t turn up and I’m still waiting for our refund. No calls back. No answers. No refund. 2nd sound system doesn’t work and the pool won’t go under 35 degrees. No one wants to help or sort this out. Very unhappy.

Store LocationGold Coast.

Not a good experience

Was so looking forward to having a spa. But would not recommend this company you have to arrange delivery which can end up very expensive. Also dealing with customs in NZ. It arrives and put roughly where you want it but has a mountain of packaging. Phoned up to simply ask which side or where is the plug chord. Told they would ring me back. Too late as diver had left. So now having a mountain of packaging find it is put the wrong way around and now can’t reach the plug. No after care service!

Ram S.
Ram S.Sydney, NSW

Dont get fooled

Dont get fooled by there offers, its just the money rip off, took 16 weeks for delivery of spa, when i ask about sauna they said 16 more weeks and there is nothing we can do.

DO NOT Deal with this company

Four months has now passed since we order our spa. They took the money out of our account they day we ordered it, they didn’t send a tax invoice and despite countless phone calls which remain unanswered we are still out of pocket nearly $8000. There is no one there that can answer your calls you have to leave a message which they never return.

The Office of Fair Trading have received hundreds of calls about this company and have advised me that they are working through the processes with them

Please don’t deal with Spas Direct

D.K.S
D.K.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still no product 16 weeks later. Use a different company

Never because our item was never given to us, despite us paying cash up front. Refuse to give us another model or refund. They still can’t provide us a time of arrival.

Rita H.
Rita H.South East Queensland, QLD

Run a mile from this company

It was four months before our spa arrived and it had numerous leaks and problems. Their customer service is non existent. Such a terrible company after they have your money.

Store LocationArundel Gold Coast
Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old age will get me before the warranty claim is processed.

It took 18 months to get 1 LED light and 3 speakers changed and now the heating element is down to earth, the store owner on the Gold Coast is useless, hasn't returned my calls once. I have to deal with the Cranbourne store in Victoria to get something happening. If I had my time again I would've gone elsewhere.

Store LocationArundel
Joss
JossSouth East Queensland, QLD

The aftersales service is the worst I've ever experienced.

* Purchased spa in April 2021
* Reported after 2 wks that we had a leak.
* Called spas direct and they said
"Oh just take the cover off and see where it's leaking"
My response "No, that might void my warranty"
Spas Direct: Oh well raise a ticket online and someone will contact you.
* Advised to log a ticket online.
* Raised a ticket online as they asked me to and still haven't had anyone look into this.
* Logged a ticket online and just get promises of callbacks that never ever happen.
* Followed up at least 15 times and I get nothing.
* 3 months later and still you guessed it, nothing.

JEFF S.
JEFF S.

Avoid at all costs

Purchase TypeServicing and Spa

Gabriel N.
Gabriel N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No good customer service at all!

I bought a Swim Spa in Victoria last August (2020) and I haven't still been able to pick it up and install it since they are not sending me the recirculation system documentation compulsory in AU. Almost impossible to talk to the company, they have only one call center and they do not let you talk to anybody. It has been a nightmare, don't buy from these guys! John the sales guy in Victoria never answer the phone and when I tried to contact him on WhatsApp he was really annoyed and he told me I shouldn't have contacted him there... . Worst customer service ever!

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Leaded T
Leaded TNew South Wales

4 Months, Additional charge, No spa.

We love the look of the white spa that we ordered as a Christmas Day special. After weeks of being told "Another 6 weeks." We were offered another spa. After paying $250 we were told that the White spa was not available in that model and the white version would be another 6 weeks until delivery. Requested refund on ill advised change to order. No response.

Connor
Connor

Waited 5mths after paying in full and still the order was wrong

No aftercare, promised $250.00 of compensation merchandise and only a $99.00 filter supplied, still waiting on the other item which never arrived and no explanation to date. Spa arrived 2mths late from the advised date upon order and was the wrong colour, advised I would have to wait another three months if I wanted the original ordered colour. Worse service ever, no contact for months, paid in full and waited five months for the spa which came in the wrong colour. Was told this is the only one or you will have to wait another three months. I mean who operates like this and stays in business...... What a joke.

Selvan
SelvanMid North Coast, NSW

Very disappointing customer service

Had our $12000 spa delivered November 2020 with a damaged panel and broken lid which scratched the top of the spa when taking it on and off. The panel arrived a couple of months later. We are still waiting for the lid now March 2021. I have contacted Spas direct on numerous occasions just asking to send a new lid and someone to fix the scratches. I did advise them I did not wish to leave a bad review however they have left me no alternative. It is a shame as it has really taken the enjoyment out of our new spa experience.

Over it
Over it Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst experience ever so far .....run

Shocking customer service