Spas Direct
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (48)

Lozza
LozzaPerth, WA

Happy with our spa

The heater is not working however spas direct Warranty claim has been honoured and we are once again happy , Cannot live without our spa . It looks great and the jets are powerful .

Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't want to get out

We checked out the spas on the Gold Coast, we got a great price and friendly service. We love our extreme swim spa, it's great for the whole family. Perfect to relax one end while the kids play the other end.

Carole
CaroleWestern District, VIC

Love my swim spa

I use my swipspa at least three times a week
It is easy to keep clean and maitain
The only negative is that aftercare is a bit slack I have had my lights out for nearly a year now. I am promised every time I ring that he is onto it?

Jade
JadePerth, WA

We absolutely love our little slice of heaven. Thanks spa direct

We use our spa constantly and it’s so easy to keep clean . My daughter loves it so much it’s hard to keep her out of it no matter the season

Our backyard resort

We spent a long time deciding whether to buy a swim spa or not, now we wish we had of purchased one sooner. Our backyard is now our private resort.

Clair
ClairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy summer with our spa

We bought a spa, which took 10 weeks to receive, however we knew this and were willing to wait. Since it has arrived we have spent many days in it and are loving it. It's easy to use and keep clean. Definitely recommend.

Kblyth
KblythPerth

Review

My family use it a Few times a week and it is fairly easy to maintain once you get the hang of using the chemicals and getting the right balance

Great purchase and early delivery

We use our new spa at least once a week and love having our friends over to enjoy it as well.
The delivery came almost a month earlier than we expected which was great!
It is easy to maintain, you just have to balance the chemicals like you would with a pool. But balancing these in a spa is easier than I thought!

Keith
KeithPeel, WA

Molokai spa

We use our spa daily it is great for the whole family for relaxing and relieving aches. The kids love it after sport. Very easy to maintain. Very happy with our purchase

Wayne M.
Wayne M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Unit

Great unit. Heaps of fun had.
Used every week by parents and the kids.
Many enjoyable time to be had.
Easy cleaning and easy to run.
Absolutely love having it.
One of the best items i have bought.

Esme
EsmeHunter Region, NSW

It is an investment!

I was so worried that I had wasted my money and we weren't going to use the spa enough. I was so wrong! We are constantly in the spa, and it's become great family time. No phones (except mine for music), no distractions just the kids and I relaxing and chatting. I wish I'd brought one sooner!

Breia
BreiaSydney, NSW

Fantastic value all year round

Use our spa all year round. It’s wonderful in summer for cooling down and for a nice hot spa in winter. Love to dip in it like a plunge pool in summer.

Luv my Swim Spa

I exercise most days. Summer or winter.
Can’t beat it. Great price, I’ve got a private pool to swim in. Day or night. Just live it . Relaxing with hubby n friends on the weekend.

Adrian B.
Adrian B.Northern Region, NSW

Great Spa

Love our Maui Deluxe, we use it at least 4 times a week. Good sound system. Quite easy to clean and maintain. Got it at a great price, so it was great value for money. Few issues with delivery so we were very happy once it arrived.

Blair
BlairCentral, SA

Just what we needed

we go in our spa once a week and the kids love it.
Very easy to maintain, might have to throw in a chemical every now and then but not very often

Glenn Boston
Glenn Bostonasked
QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Robyn
Robyn

Glenn l also have purchased a spa and con not find any manuals for it even though i have emailed them numerous times

Russell G.
Russell G.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom
Tomasked
Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Spas Direct

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct