Listing monitored by Spas Direct

2.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
SamPerth, WA

In built Speakers

I purchased our spa with the extras. lights and speakers, speakers are crap we don't use them as they are very crackley the guy who sold us the spa couldn't show us the quality of speakers but assured me they were really good so I am disappointed.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypeSpa
AfterSalesSpas Direct

Sorry to hear about the speakers, could you please let me know your invoice number so I can look into this for you. Thanks SPAS DIRECT

Glenn Boston
Glenn Bostonasked
QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Robyn
Robyn

Glenn l also have purchased a spa and con not find any manuals for it even though i have emailed them numerous times

Russell G.
Russell G.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom
Tomasked
Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct