Spas Direct
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

2.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (15) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (4)

We love our Swim Spa

We’ve lived in our spa since it arrived what a great investment! It’s very low maintenance and very easy to use. And the best part is we can use it all year round because it’s heated. Thanks spas direct.

Store LocationPerth

LDR
LDRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They took my money and ran. No spa. No service. No refund.

Ordered and paid full amount for my spa in July 2021 on the assumption that it was in stock but I'm still waiting and no-one can give me a date on when it will arrive or even where it is. I've tried many times to speak to someone in charge about cancelling my order and getting a full refund but I just get answering machines or answering services. Don't buy a spa from this company as their after sales service is non existent and their product is not that great either. Wish I'd done my homework first and checked them out.

SjO
SjOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service and defected product but not fixing the issue

I purchased a new SPA from Spa Direct in June 2021. It was delivered by SPA Direct sales consultant by himself. We found the crack in the bottom but Spa Direct now fusing to refund or replace. I am in to legal action. Be careful when buy SPA from them.

Store LocationQLD -Arundel
Angry
AngrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible aftercare customer service on faulty spa.

Bought in May. Bluetooth stereo has never worked and one jet faulty/broken. Worst aftercare customer service ever!! (Still not fixed/replaced) so frustrating. Regret buying from here!! WANT OUR MONEY BACK!!

Store LocationGold Coast

Clay
Clay

Terrible service and faulty products.

Purchased a spa and sauna. The lights and speakers have never worked I the spa and have been waiting 3 months to get repaired. When I unpacked the sauna there was a hole in a panel which you can clearly see has been done with a forklift and they refuse to take responsibility for.

Robyn G
Robyn G

Disappointed in the Service & follow up

I paid for a package deal of a Pool Spa & Sauna about 9 months ago, the Spa arrived but the sauna was on 'back order'. I contact them every few months, they never contact me & I get a different story each time. Now I have been told there is a Sauna in NSW & if I would like that one I will have to pay for the delivery cost from NSW to QLD & then pay for delivery to Mackay (my place of residence). I have asked for a refund if they cannot provide the product offered & that I have paid for in full. No response again.

Purchase TypePool
TimG
TimGSouth East Queensland, QLD

They won't refund your deposit and won't put anything in writing

Purchase TypeSpa

They are very slow and unresponsive with communication if there is a problem

It has taken 3 months to obtain a refund of the delivery charge. Once QLD Fair trading stepped in they said it had been overlooked despite 9 emails and numerous phone calls and text messages being sent. The issue of mis-matched steps being delivered is still an issue, and QLD Fair Trading have said they are not responding to their emails or phone calls over a 2 week period. Just be aware that they shut down any communication if it doesn't suit them. Next steps are legal.

Grissy
GrissyIllawarra, NSW

Worst company ive dealt with

From start to finnish spas direct was the worst company ive ever dealt with by far, extremely bad customer service, i tried to get a replacement pump after owning the spa for only 2 weeks and all i got was ignorance, they dont return phone calls and block your emails, their warranty they give means crap, do yourself a favour and spend the extra and buy from a reputable business not these morons.

AfterSalesSpas Direct

grissy, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

AfterSalesSpas Direct

We have sent you multiple messages asking you to call us, If you do not call us we not not solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Casey MunroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dodgy spas, dodgy company! DO NOT PURCHASE

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Casey, what is your invoice number I would like to look in to this matter regards spas direct

Casey Munro

What’s the point? Won’t change the outcome of pathetic service on a crap product!

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Casey if you have a service issue or warranty please call us on 1300 772 734. We have tried to call you multiple times with no reply. We are happy to solve any issue you may have. regards spas direct

Grant C.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not trust their warranty, it is worthless

Glad to take your money but no after sales backup when your spa needs repair, their warranty is not worth the paper it is written on SHOP ELSEWHERE Do not throw away your hard earned money

AfterSalesSpas Direct

GRANT, so we can Identify the issue please let us know your invoice number. Kind regards Spas Direct

Grant C.

You have had the invoice number for 5 months now you bother to contact me, not good enough Grant Champley

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Please call us to solve your issue. Our number is 1300 772 734 quote this ref - REF1000 With your invoice number.

Damaged on delivery

Spa was damaged on delivery, we where told by driver we will recieve a new panel via express post and not to worry, 5 months later we are still getting the run around and no new panels, excuses all the time. We filled out all paper work as asked and still nothing

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Hi, sorry to hear the panel was damaged on arrival. Please let me know your invoice number so I can follow this up and ensure action has been taken. Kind Regards. SPAS DIRECT

Phyllis
PhyllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

Spas direct contacted me about my technical Issue and fixed the problem for me promptly, great spa. After sales serviceman was very professional and knowledgeable, also offer to send us 2 free filters, will recommend

Dianne
DianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happiness is having a spa

Spas Direct are so easy to deal with, just by hoping on line and choosing the spa you want and picking out up or getting it delivered. The great thing about the spa is that there is absolutely no assembling to do, you take it out of the box and fill with water and plug it in and bingo you are set. What more could you ask for?

AfterSalesSpas Direct

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it.

Melbourne
MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appreciation

Thank you, I am finally able to walk out into my backyard with a smile. So very much appreciated.
Due to living with chronic pain I am able to get relief from water and heat