Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (44) · No (288)

Excellent aftercare service

Professional and thorough work done by the gentleman sent out to fix our spa on Friday afternoon. He was very knowledgeable and thorough with his whole approach to the problem.

Clay

Clay

Terrible service and faulty products.

Purchased a spa and sauna. The lights and speakers have never worked I the spa and have been waiting 3 months to get repaired. When I unpacked the sauna there was a hole in a panel which you can clearly see has been done with a forklift and they refuse to take responsibility for.

Gabriel N.

Gabriel N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No good customer service at all!

I bought a Swim Spa in Victoria last August (2020) and I haven't still been able to pick it up and install it since they are not sending me the recirculation system documentation compulsory in AU. Almost impossible to talk to the company, they have only one call center and they do not let you talk to anybody. It has been a nightmare, don't buy from these guys! John the sales guy in Victoria never answer the phone and when I tried to contact him on WhatsApp he was really annoyed and he told me I shouldn't have contacted him there... . Worst customer service ever!

gregory.anderson

gregory.andersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty & Aftersales care

Our spa had no power or anything over the weekend, we contacted Spas Direct via website, we were freaking out expecting the worst and a very costly repair, we were called back within 24hours and all it turned out to be was a blown .75c fuse! Awesome service!

Robyn G

Robyn G

Disappointed in the Service & follow up

I paid for a package deal of a Pool Spa & Sauna about 9 months ago, the Spa arrived but the sauna was on 'back order'. I contact them every few months, they never contact me & I get a different story each time. Now I have been told there is a Sauna in NSW & if I would like that one I will have to pay for the delivery cost from NSW to QLD & then pay for delivery to Mackay (my place of residence). I have asked for a refund if they cannot provide the product offered & that I have paid for in full. No response again.

TimG

TimGSouth East Queensland, QLD

They won't refund your deposit and won't put anything in writing

Purchase TypeSpa
Danny

DannyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Coral Deluxe Spa, Great Product

I purchased my Coral Deluxe Spa, it was a great decision to buy from Spas Direct, John was very helpful and helped us with the transaction, delivery and the set up of the unit, we simply love it and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of buying a spa, its worth every cent..

Leaded T

Leaded TNew South Wales

4 Months, Additional charge, No spa.

We love the look of the white spa that we ordered as a Christmas Day special. After weeks of being told "Another 6 weeks." We were offered another spa. After paying $250 we were told that the White spa was not available in that model and the white version would be another 6 weeks until delivery. Requested refund on ill advised change to order. No response.

Very happy with our new 3 person deluxe Spa

We use our spa daily as therapeutic treatment for back issues and relaxation. Jets are strong and well placed. Operation easy, service very good. This is a great option for Tasmanian buyers, Spa direct provided a reasonable transportation cost and along with their selling prices we received very good value.

Connor

Connor

Waited 5mths after paying in full and still the order was wrong

No aftercare, promised $250.00 of compensation merchandise and only a $99.00 filter supplied, still waiting on the other item which never arrived and no explanation to date. Spa arrived 2mths late from the advised date upon order and was the wrong colour, advised I would have to wait another three months if I wanted the original ordered colour. Worse service ever, no contact for months, paid in full and waited five months for the spa which came in the wrong colour. Was told this is the only one or you will have to wait another three months. I mean who operates like this and stays in business...... What a joke.

Selvan

SelvanMid North Coast, NSW

Very disappointing customer service

Had our $12000 spa delivered November 2020 with a damaged panel and broken lid which scratched the top of the spa when taking it on and off. The panel arrived a couple of months later. We are still waiting for the lid now March 2021. I have contacted Spas direct on numerous occasions just asking to send a new lid and someone to fix the scratches. I did advise them I did not wish to leave a bad review however they have left me no alternative. It is a shame as it has really taken the enjoyment out of our new spa experience.

Shelly

ShellyDarling Downs, QLD

2nd spa purchased great product

Every day love it swim spa is the go
Would recommend to get one
The muscle pain relief
In swimming

Sal

Sal

Poor quality spa

We purchased spa from spa direct 2plus years ago, since that day we have replaced heater twice, control panel once and now we need control box all in total over $2000.
Their Balboa parts are expensive and hard to get, service from Spa Direct is well under acceptable level.
On top of all this never reply to my emails or concerns.

Looks like I will end up with a very expensive fish pond...

Kerrie Taylor

Kerrie TaylorMid West, WA

Can't wait till monday

Cant wait till our spa is connected Monday! Our Californian grade deluxe looks so inviting that my kids actually wanted to camp out the night in it when we brought it home!! Thanks spa direct!!

Joanna

JoannaMid North Coast, NSW

Can’t wait for winter

Super easy purchase and delivery! Fill with water, plug in and your on your way.. Can’t wait for winter to be able to chillax in a nice warm tub... love it

Glenn Boston

Glenn Bostonasked

QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Russell G.

Russell G.asked

Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom

Tomasked

Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Spas Direct

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct