Spas Direct

Spas Direct (page 4 of 22)

Online Store, Physical Store
Listing monitored by Spas Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (28) · No (272)

Love my spa!

Great quality. The warehouse also stocks all the accessories I need to keep my spa happy and healthy. Would highly recommend looking here for your new spa. They also stock swim spas.

Unmrkd
UnmrkdCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our spa is 4 years old now & we absolutely love it! A great company to deal with & extremely happy with our purchase!

Runs excellent and never had any issues with our spa. Spa is easy to maintain and keep clean, changing the water every 3 months or so. We use it every few days we love it

steven p.
steven p.

Leaks leaks and poorly put together.

First day had to fix major leak at one pump. Next was led waterline with a stripped thread. Next leak through speakers, no sealant on screws,also leaked at diverter. Screws missing, poor fitment of hoses. I understand that's why there cheap so I don't really mind fixing things. Just don't think you are getting a quality product at a cheap price.

Little B.
Little B.Perth, WA

Molokai Deluxe Spa

The spa has been a great addition to the house for all year round use. Love those winter nights sitting in the spa watching TV. Always great customer service from Muftah and love the new store.

Joe 1888
Joe 1888Melbourne

Best value for money. Fantastic investment for home. DO IT!!!!!!!!

My wife and I use the spa (pacific deluxe) regularly. Early mornings, afternoons and night time. The price was incredible. Maintenance is easy and cost very little. Buy the test kit do it yourself, filter is easy to clean. I sincerely couldn't recommend this product enough. 3 years on now and its still brand new. Had a spinal surgery 18mths ago and when my pain is off the chart I swear this is the best treatment for me. I train at home then cool down, if I am struggling its straight in. Watch movies, live sport in the spa. Guess I should shut up now lol
Great price, great people and a world class product.

MossasDesign
MossasDesignSydney, NSW

Great 1st Swim Spa! Great customer assistance!

Great friendly customer service! Good knowledge! Manuals included were busy with technical info. BUT customer Advise and Help was great for our first spa! Delivery costs and setup explained. Specials advertised throughout the year! Highly recommended!

Top Class After Sales Service

Brilliant after sales service provided by Zeyad and the team. Could not ask for more from these guys. Highly recommend! Always willing to help out even with the silly questions. Thanks Spas Direct.

Jesse
JessePerth, WA

Great Spa’s, great price and great service!

Love my Bali spa 3, had it for about 4 years. Use it all year round such a great unit! Excellent service both pre and post sale from Muftah. Highly recommended!!!

Lorelle
LorelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our Spa!!!

We use our spa daily. We absolutely love it. We received wonderful customer service from our very first contact. No questions were to silly and they delivered and installed our spa when they said they would. If you need a spa these are the people to go with.

Gav
GavRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Total Relaxation

We use the spa three times a week, if not more. Total relaxation, and extremely easy to keep clean. Worth every cent. Our greatest issue is stopping our friends calling over for a spa.

California Grande (Treeves)

We have enjoyed using this spacious spa 5 times in our first 2 days. Comfortable, relaxing, , easy to use, 5 five rating, has wonderful features such as several coloured lighting options, waterfalls and a huge number of jets and blowers.

K.Jeffs
K.JeffsNortheast, VIC

Best Buy Ever

Been wanting my own spa for many years and Spas direct made it happen.
Couldn't be happier with our new Bryon bay deluxe spa recently purchased, especially my Son who refuses to get out.
Will be used regularly, bring on Summer.

Matt
MattNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome spa awesome service!

No better way to relax after the day sitting in the spa. Spa direct was awesome customer service and delivery couldn't ask for an easier transaction online! Absolutely love it

Debbie B.
Debbie B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Sales Service and Follow up

It was easy to purchase and provided excellent value for money. The spa is beautiful to look at and provides welcome relief at the end of a hard day working.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

AMAZING! Best investment EVER!

I absolutely love my spa! I use it all the time!
So easy to take care of and look after!
Spas direct were so lovely to deal with and super helpful through the whole process of buying and delivering.

Shanzy
ShanzyPerth, WA

Almost 1 year on after buying swim spa - still awesome!

The perfect place at the end of the day!

Because I have an autoimmune disease, my spa is my "go-to" respite centre - only time of the day I'm completely pain-free. No wonder it puts a smile on my face

Alison
AlisonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best addition to our backyard

This has been the best addition to our backyard! Thankfully we installed it just before Victorian Lockdown and it’s been a lifesaver during these crazy COVID times!
Spas Direct have been great to deal with. Highly recommend!!

Imran N Jazz Y.
Imran N Jazz Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing for Family Time

We are so glad we bought Super California deluxe spa because it's so relaxing. The whole family goes in it together so it is really good for family time and relaxing.

Molokai 5 seater spa - absolutly love it!

I had been thinking about buying a spa for a long time! When I saw the option of a spa that simply uses a power point without the need for a plumber or electrician - I was intrigued! And with the option of 50 months interest free payments - it sounded to good to be true. Given the current covid state lockdown I figured now if the perfect time to create a little spot of serenity in my own home- best decision ever. Being a nurse - coming home after a hard and being able to unwind in the spa is a blessing. The pool is easy to maintain and was very simple to set up! Very happy :)

Lauren D
Lauren DNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect, we use it everyday!

We treated ourselves to a Sunspa Delux for Xmas & we L❤️VE it!
It was The.Best.Investment ever & it finished off our entertainment area nicely!
We installed an ice bucket into the timber screen so neither of us have to get out when it’s our shout & we have a perfect view of outdoor TV! We are in it eeeeveryday!

Melisa
MelisaNorthern Region, NSW

We love our SPA!!

We absolutely love our SPA!! Our spa is used every weekend and some weekdays.
It’s so easy to use and keep clean! It is Just awesome ! Highly recommend Spas Direct.

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Perfect!!

The spa we purchased is amazing. Maui Deluxe. We use it practically everyday. The service direct spa has given us is great, they are always there to answer our questions.

Kristy
KristyGippsland, VIC

Best thing we ever brought

We use our spa all year round and its the best thing we have ever bought. Gets the kids off the phones and outside with us.its easy to clean and maintain.

We’re extremely happy with our purchase!!

It fits perfectly on our backyard and has so many features use. Super easy to set up and don’t have to worry about a thing, just jump in and relax.

Glenn Boston
Glenn Bostonasked
QLD, Gold Coast

Hi
i have purchased a spa 8 months ago and i am trying to find a manual i can look at on your spas direct page but none of the touch pads are the same as our think it is a 2017 Californian grande buy the plate how can i find one or could some one email me one thanks tried online help but no response thanks Glenn Boston

Robyn
Robyn

Glenn l also have purchased a spa and con not find any manuals for it even though i have emailed them numerous times

Russell G.
Russell G.asked
Spas Direct Online Store

when filling new spa is the water filled through the what appears to be a "in" designated inlet next to a out designated outlet on side of spa and we received a filter wrapped in foam protection do we have to put filter in before filling and using spa

Tom
Tomasked
Spas Direct Online Store

How come you can cancel invoice 106220 above and stop zip and when we ask you wont? Our invoice 105954 we ask to be cancelled as noone can tell us where the spa is or when we get it and told you dont cancel?? Told you emailed and we have checked and received nothing...nothing in spam..asked to be resent...nothing.... its been over 4 months...zio said you can cancel. Seeing above shows you can cancel..why dont you respond and cancel?

Get an answer from our members and Spas Direct representatives

Spas Direct

Compare all 6 Spas Direct
CategoryOnline Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa ShopsPhysical Shops and Pool & Spa Shops
Compare all 6 Spas Direct