Listing monitored by Specsavers

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
SPI
SPISydney, NSW

The frames are from the 70s worthless they are like fishing weights extremely misleading they look good in the photos

Don't waste your money it's all garbage the frames are worthless the lenses are extremely thick after getting the best you will find them 60-70% less at any shop you end up losing money and then you have to try to send them back after waiting for 10 days

Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.Sydney, NSW

Buying Contact lens

Ordered lenses got an email after 2 weeks saying my order was delayed indefinitely- refused to refund until it was shipped date unknown... I called my bank to contest this fee which my bank was happy do given the circumstances (would recommend doing the same)

Dorothy
Dorothy

Bad Customer Service; not interested in fixing problems

Not recommended. Got my online contact lenses wrong but took ages to agree to fix it. Staff are dis-interested, took many days to revert and drip feed information, lots of back and forth communication. Inefficient

Optical Retailers

Find out how Specsavers Online compares to other Optical Retailers

Specsavers supply of easyvision opteyes toric contact lenses online

Bought the Specsavers easyvision Opteyes toric contact lenses for years, but the last two batches I bought resulted in severe eye irritation. Tried to contact customers services without any reply. Bought a competitor brand and eye irritation resolved. Beware of this product and lack of customer support.

This is a perfect example why you shouldn't trust television advertising

Spec savers Broadway owner [name removed] is a lying sneak and a rip off agent he tried to make me pay over the amount advertised and then told me my refund would go straight to my account I am now five hours later and still waiting for my refund am hopeful that that branch is able to meet that refund payment would never recommend my experience with spec savers Broadway to Amy one
Francine Spillane

lorraine1
lorraine1asked
Specsavers Online

I have lost the arm to a pair of Carla Zampatti sunglasses. It was broken , the screw came out and it fell off in the street.
I notice specsavers are still selling styles with the same arm. Is it possible to just buy a replacement arm?

Makayla R.

if you take it into store a lot of the time they can replace the arm free of charge but it depends on the extent of the damage

Kevin Price
Kevin Priceasked
Specsavers Online

How much is it for an eye test and a reasonable pair of prescription glasses for some one 60 years old

BARB s
BARB s

will specsavers answer please second comment no response

Makayla R.

Eye test is fully covered by medicare but if you are private it’s usually around $70. In regards to price it would depend on whether you are single vision or multifocal and if you want any other lense coatings like superclean or thinning etc.

Bfall
Bfallasked
Specsavers Online

I have had 2 eye tests done 3 month's apart 1 with Specsavers and 1 with another opticians
They are quite different in results which leaves me wondering who's scrip to use??

Kath.
Kath.

I was very unimpressed with Castle Towers Specsavers. The manager seemed professional & helpful when I approached him, but the staff member who was meant to advise me, was completely dismissive. We have been with OPSM for 20 years & had hoped Specsavers might be a little less costly - so I tried them. To no avail - a very disappointing experience, due to staff disinterest!

Get an answer from our members and Specsavers representatives

Other Optical Retailers