Listing monitored by Specsavers

1.5
Sore Neck
Sore NeckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never any Problems

For the first time I placed an phone order from a different Specsavers after choosing frames online and trying them on virtually. I emailed the prescription. This was one of 2 Melbourne stores with my desired frames. They fit beautifully. No need to have them fitted instore. I have bought specs from my local Specsavers for the last 8 years. I have had single lenses, multifocal, transitional and tinted. Never any problems. Very happy.

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great online shopping experience

I had a great online shopping experience with Specsavers: places my order on Wednesday around noon and got it delivered on Friday at 11 am. Navigation on website is user-friendly. Thank you!

Pegasus2126
Pegasus2126Sydney, NSW

Spec savers Castle Hill NSW.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Specsavers Online compares to other Optical Retailers

lorraine1
lorraine1asked
Specsavers Online

I have lost the arm to a pair of Carla Zampatti sunglasses. It was broken , the screw came out and it fell off in the street.
I notice specsavers are still selling styles with the same arm. Is it possible to just buy a replacement arm?

Makayla R.

if you take it into store a lot of the time they can replace the arm free of charge but it depends on the extent of the damage

Kevin Price
Kevin Priceasked
Specsavers Online

How much is it for an eye test and a reasonable pair of prescription glasses for some one 60 years old

BARB s
BARB s

will specsavers answer please second comment no response

Makayla R.

Eye test is fully covered by medicare but if you are private it’s usually around $70. In regards to price it would depend on whether you are single vision or multifocal and if you want any other lense coatings like superclean or thinning etc.

Bfall
Bfallasked
Specsavers Online

I have had 2 eye tests done 3 month's apart 1 with Specsavers and 1 with another opticians
They are quite different in results which leaves me wondering who's scrip to use??

Kath.
Kath.

I was very unimpressed with Castle Towers Specsavers. The manager seemed professional & helpful when I approached him, but the staff member who was meant to advise me, was completely dismissive. We have been with OPSM for 20 years & had hoped Specsavers might be a little less costly - so I tried them. To no avail - a very disappointing experience, due to staff disinterest!

Get an answer from our members and Specsavers representatives

Other Optical Retailers