Listing monitored by Specsavers

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (339)

Natty86
Natty86Perth, WA

I visited your store in Morley galleria Perth wa haven’t had my eyes tested for years every one I dealt with were great and professional

Store LocationMorley wa
MarcInOz
MarcInOzMelbourne

Breathtaking incompetence. Despicable dishonesty. Shameless rip-offs.

Store LocationCollins Street, Melbourne
Louise S.
Louise S.Murray Mallee, SA

Customer service great. Crap product

I be been wearing glasses for 40 years. My last pair purchased recently are the WORST I’ve ever had.
The lenses are impossible to keep clean and are ridiculously easy to scratch. Will be having the lenses replaced by another company.
Never again

Store LocationMurray bridge SA

Jillj
JilljSouthern and Hills, SA

Two Months of Struggling.

I had two appointments for testing. I knew the script wasn't right as I was having double vision in one eye. On the second appointment I was told that the tests was accurate. "You'll get used to it"! He even suggested that I had had a ministroke. I had a brain scan - all normal. I struggled on for 2 months (aged 73), lost my confidence going down stairs and stopped driving. I saw a private optometrist who found the prescription to be inaccurate. Today I picked up my new glasses - perfect for reading, TV and driving. Not even graduated lenses prescribed by Specsavers. I just hope that I have a case for reimbursement of the $400 I forked out for a pair of duds.

Store LocationMount Barker SA
Lucy
LucyWatson 2602, ACT

They have lost my sons glasses whilst being repaired

They have lost my sons glasses whilst they were being repaired. They called me in saying they were fixed, to only fine when I got there that they couldn’t find them. They have still not called me back with the glasses or a solution even after three phone calls from me in a week.

Store LocationBelconnen
Just meMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Should of gone to specsavers.. And I did

Always friendly and helpful.. Go out of their way to help find the right glasses for your face shape.. On time with their glasses delivery.. Never had any problems with their glasses and always more than happy.. Highly recommended

Store LocationWest lakes
CLAUDETTE
CLAUDETTESydney, NSW

Spec Savers Blacktown Westpoint - You are awesome

Store LocationSPEC SAVERS BLACKTOWN WESTPOINT SHOPPING CENTRE
Jeni
Jeni

ripped off and disgusted

Did the optometrist appointment, paid for two pairs of glasses ($690 for two pairs from the advertised 2 for $249 range). Two weeks later go in to pick them up. One pair make my vision blurred. The solution offered? Just wear them for a few weeks until you adjust to them. REALLY? They make my vision blurred- I can’t wear them. Why would I and why should I?

Great customer service from start to finish

I’ve been dealing with the Clarkson store for contact lenses the last 2 years..

I decided to purchase some prescription glasses in July this year and my experience was great.

I can’t thank Chloe enough for her amazing customer service from start to finish.

Thanks Chloe ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Store LocationClarkson WA

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Store LocationSunshine Coast Plaza Maroochydore Qld

Spec savers - terrible customer service

Store LocationNeutral Bay
PJC
PJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lens are poor quality

I only recently purchased 2 pair of glasses. And already the lenses have worn patches on them. It’s like something has deliberately rubbing them on fine sandpaper. Extremely disappointed, and I already raised it with my local store. Just bad luck. No the product.

Store LocationBerwick Eden rise
Edward
EdwardLogan City

Its a Hearing Test Now! No!

I phone booked an Eye Test, July 9, 2021 at 1.40pm. No mention to me as , Would you like a Hearing Test today! It was just, " its a Hearing Test now" after I had checked in, I didn't have an Eye Test at all. Just pressure sales tactic, to get me to agree.
I refused, and walked out. To me its just rude, discourteous, Get Sales, attitude no matter what.
I have since related the Hearing Test Tactic by Specsavers to my neighbours. They have had the same Sales Hassle/ Hustle experience, as I did.
Specsavers have lost me as a Customer.
Not worth even One Star.

kiwi3
kiwi3Sydney, NSW

Another pair of Glasses straight to the bin 20 year old technology.

Store LocationSpec Savers Warringah Mall
Tina R.
Tina R.Sydney, NSW

Penrith NSW Store Poor Customer Service

Another disappointment from this store. I spoke to [Name Removed] to follow up my 2x fully paid glasses that I ordered 5 weeks ago. I learned these arrived weeks ago and no one has sent me an sms nor called. I also gathered their store hasn’t been busy because of the lockdown and their Manager, [Name Removed], has failed to organise this. My family of 5 who have ordered glasses from Specsavers almost every year won’t be coming back because of a couple of bad experiences with the Penrith store.

Store LocationPenrith

Jillj
Jilljasked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I have had a pair of glasses for two months. I knew the script was incorrect as I had double vision in one eye. I went back a second time and I was told the script was correct. At 73, I stopped driving, and stairs became tricky. It was suggested that I may have had a mini stroke (as I had fallen). A brain scan proved otherwise. I saw a recommended private optometrist and my new glasses are perfect for distance, TV and reading. The prescription was quite different to the one prescribed by Spedsavers. They are not multifocal as I was prescribed at Specsavers. My question is - can I get a reimbursement from Specsavers?

Hi jillj
I don't work for specsavers
This is a question u would have to ask the store manager. I suggest giving them a call. Best of luck

Ann
Annasked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I ordered a 2 for 1 deal and am not happy with 1 pair. Can I get a Freud on these?

James W.
James W.

Dear Ann, if you received a 2 for1 deal there can be no refund to my thinking, however I am sure that they would be happy to fix or exchange the second pair, I suggest you go back to the store and talk to them.

Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.asked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I got my glasses in February this year 2019 less than seven months old they are and they have snapped in two pieces in the middle of the nose been in the store and told I will have to pay £15 for a new frame I was only cleaning my glasses when this happened surly the glasses had a fault in as I wasn’t heavy handed so frames are only guaranteed for 3 months this doesn’t seem right to me. Any help?

Hi Cheryl. It looks like you're in the UK? If so, their Head Office is in Guernsey and you can phone them direct check their number out on their UK website. I have twice had the same experience with outlets in Australia and both times took them back and had the glasses replaced free of charge. If the UK Company don't do this for you (7 months is absolutely not a long time for wear and tear), contact the UK Government Department that deals with dodgy retail outlets - in Oz it's called The office of Fair Trading- I always find that just the threat of contacting them does the job! Hope this helps.

See all Specsavers Retail Stores questions

Get an answer from our members and Specsavers representatives

Other Optical Retailers