Specsavers Retail Stores

Specsavers Retail Stores (page 3 of 19)

Listing monitored by Specsavers

Phil
PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not satisfied !

Purchased 2 pairs of glasses , main pair not suitable as they cant be adjusted and are forever slipping down my nose. Been back numerous times for adjusting within 3 months .now told i cant return them as they are out of warranty ! Not happy will never return to specsavers .

Staff are very accomodating

France and Ranna are very accommodating and very helpful I recommend them both. hoping they will stay at that branch

disgruntled
disgruntled

Bi focals

Bought 2 pairs of bi focal glasses 1 pair I never use.The other pair I use for driving and they are blurry. Took them back and a strong they said it takes two weeks to get used to. It has now been 1 month. They told me it is my eyes.
As for the hearing test they have an open room with people walking past and they ask you to listen to beeps
I will never be going back there again what a rip off

Service

I was served by Jason at Parramatta Specsavers. I was impressed with his honest guidance and assistance.
Thank you for being efficient.

Manz
ManzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Service Ever

On Their website they say “ If within 2 years of purchase, your glasses have any defects relating to material or production faults we will repair or replace them for you, free of charge” I bought glasses and it was scratch proof and I had a scratch on my glasses I went to Parham store manager said oh it is scratch resistance not scratch-proof and I have to pay $ 95 + more to replace it I asked is there any complaints email I can email no information was provided it is the worst place to buy when you buy they treat you well after purchase no one even listens to u Never go to this store

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond

My daughter somehow snapped the arm of her glasses, I took them into spec savers Werribee plaza after being informed that they were beyond repair, a gentleman by the name of Andrew stepped in and said he would be able to repair them. I was at the time on a break at work so wasn’t able to wait, he kindly offered to return the to my place of work. Not only did he repair the glasses promptly, he delivered them in less time than it took me to get back to work!!
Ever so grateful for this young mans wonderful customer service.
Angela

Specsaver Blackown excellent service by Kristina Hernandez

Happy with the service with my daughter glasses . I love dealing with Kristina she tried to get me booking in last minute for eye test .

Specsavers, Ringwood - EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE

Brian flynn
Brian flynn

Glasses broken

I got my new glasses from Specsavers at Munno Parra and went home and I got up to answer the door and my granddaughter had sat down on the lounge and broke my glasses and I went back to Specsavers and they said that it was my problem and I would have to pay for it it was not about having to pay for it it was about the Customer service they did not want to help me with the problem as I have been getting my glasses from Specsavers since they have opened I feel so disappointed with Specsavers I will not be going back to the store again as they are all about the money and not helping the customer i am very disappointed with the service that was Provided by the staff I’m not not very happy yours sincerely Brian flynn

TruBlu
TruBluAU

Getting worse and won’t accept product is unfit for purpose

Within days the arm broke. I’ve never broken a frames arm and I know they weren’t unduly forced. I paid for a second frame because they would not accept fault and the replacement broke in the SAME place. I can’t get them to even return my calls or accept any responsibility for frames that are unfit for purpose.

I have also noticed these are the only glasses I’ve owned that seem to get a milky coating very easily, constantly trying to clean them.

They just point the finger at me as if I’ve never owned glasses before. I’m wearing $2 glasses from a discount store and some I’ve had for years. I have glasses here I’ve had for over 10 years and never have I broken glasses, but these last frames are apparently all my fault. Never again.

N. Sienna
N. SiennaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Customer Service ever at SUNSHINE STORE SPECSAVERS!!

Great service. Very helpful.

Helpful staff who made the whole experience easy and friendly. The whole expletive was made easier by professional staff who knew what they were doing.

julie m.
julie m.

Specsavers Sunbury

I had a sudden bleed on my eye and was slotted in for an appt on a busy day to the Sunbury Specsavers. I was seen by Dr Alexander Gipp who was very friendly and professional. He put me through some thorough tests and I walked out calm and reassured. He really put me at ease and had a really calm manner about him. What an asset to Specsavers.

Be prepared to be treated with utter disrespect

After spending $1100 on new specs and prescription sunglasses for me and my partner. They got my multi focal prescription wrong but wouldn’t take any accountability for it.
I couldn’t see my computer screen at all yet I was told there was no mistake and I had to get used to it. In the end I had a second test by a rude witch who told me I would be better having them changed to just reading prescription as I wasn’t prepared to persevere with the originals. I am looking to have a full refund now as they have treated me terribly.

llayter
llayterSydney, NSW

Four weeks is too long

I've had eye surgery and need a new subscription.
The optometrist was very good but I'm told I have to wait four weeks to receive the glasses.
That's just too long. I've ordered some elsewhere online.
I don't think their extra charge for polarised lenses are reasonable, I got them for much less online.

Laura
Laura

Screaming at a child with disabilities

Jennifer
Jennifer

Very Poor Customer Service

Jamie Simpson
Jamie SimpsonPerth, WA

bad glasses

I've used specsavers for several years now but am disappointed with my last purchase, I bought 4 pairs - 2 for reading 2 for long distance. In each of the long distance ones a lens has popped out for no reasoon at all. Neither time was I able to find the missing lens (one is on the Peninsula Golf Course, WA; if you find it please hand it into Lost Property). The lenses of the other pairs seem to be made of plastic which has deformed itself since the purchase. I can now read more easily without them than with them. I'll now go to a proper optometrist and get proper glasses made of glass. Specsavers specs are cheap but what is the use of saving on cheap spectacles if they don't work?

scott w.
scott w.

Scratch

I'm on my 3rd set of glasses from Specsavers,the lenses barely last 12 months before they are full of scratches,at $500 a pair the quality is pretty average,time to try elsewhere

Steve T.
Steve T.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong frame TWICE

They are not accurate in their practice and it seems rushed and careless. I would go to a different optometrist.
I had ordered a reading glass it was made twice in a sport sunglass frame by mistake, Not once; but they repeated the same mistake after the first mistake TWICE. It makes you question their practice.

streetssux
streetssuxVictoria

Poor customer service and follow up

Smiley H.
Smiley H.Perth, WA

" You are Looking Good, amen "

At about once a year, I visited Ms Michelle L ( Optometrist ) at Specsavers Victoria Park , WA 6100 to help me with my needs of prescription glasses. Yes, Ms Michelle L is very professional & friendly in her execution of her jobs in meeting my needs in regard of my eyes healthiness, amen. SOVP is very commendable in Perth region. I personally think that Ms Michelle L and her Staff are on top of my list.
Smiley Joe H @ WA

Lisa M.
Lisa M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't go ~ eyes get mischecked & lenses & frames cheap rubbish!!

My eyes were checked, glasses ready, too strong, my glasses screw fell out, lenses popped out this is from 2 pairs, took back, put on glasses lense popped out again!, the other pair still had loose screw, now 1 lense quite scratched for not sure why, took both back again was told can't help even though the scratched more on 1 lense. Asked how I clean them I told using their spray & the cloth they supplied. She told me oh no don't use that cloth it scratches it...so why the hell do you supply them. I walked away in disgust!! Customer service & quality is disgusting!+

Ana
AnaPerth

Karrinyup Supersavers 10/10 for customer service

The ladies at Karrinyup Supersavers are full of knowledge, patience and understanding, they are absolutely genuine in their approach to customers, advice and professionalism, some of the younger assistants need to spruce up the uniform (for starters) and to get a grasp on the steps to measure glass before giving to customers,it is all a learning curve, they will get there.
Joanne is absolutely fantastic, helping here, there and everywhere, always finding a solution for any problem in the store, lovely to see such a friendly and helpful lady full of smiles!!!!!!

vuzzyy
vuzzyyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunch of unprofessional staff

Staff are supper unprofessional and don't have good customer service skill including Broadmeadows Branch Manager named [Name Removed]! and staff members [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]. Very rude and arrogant. They need to be retrain and learn how to to their customer. Do not go to BROADMEADOWS BRANCH ! I dont recommend this branch to any one!

Jillj
Jilljasked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I have had a pair of glasses for two months. I knew the script was incorrect as I had double vision in one eye. I went back a second time and I was told the script was correct. At 73, I stopped driving, and stairs became tricky. It was suggested that I may have had a mini stroke (as I had fallen). A brain scan proved otherwise. I saw a recommended private optometrist and my new glasses are perfect for distance, TV and reading. The prescription was quite different to the one prescribed by Spedsavers. They are not multifocal as I was prescribed at Specsavers. My question is - can I get a reimbursement from Specsavers?

Just me
Just me

Hi jillj
I don't work for specsavers
This is a question u would have to ask the store manager. I suggest giving them a call. Best of luck

Ann
Annasked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I ordered a 2 for 1 deal and am not happy with 1 pair. Can I get a Freud on these?

James W.
James W.

Dear Ann, if you received a 2 for1 deal there can be no refund to my thinking, however I am sure that they would be happy to fix or exchange the second pair, I suggest you go back to the store and talk to them.

Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.asked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I got my glasses in February this year 2019 less than seven months old they are and they have snapped in two pieces in the middle of the nose been in the store and told I will have to pay £15 for a new frame I was only cleaning my glasses when this happened surly the glasses had a fault in as I wasn’t heavy handed so frames are only guaranteed for 3 months this doesn’t seem right to me. Any help?

Hi Cheryl. It looks like you're in the UK? If so, their Head Office is in Guernsey and you can phone them direct check their number out on their UK website. I have twice had the same experience with outlets in Australia and both times took them back and had the glasses replaced free of charge. If the UK Company don't do this for you (7 months is absolutely not a long time for wear and tear), contact the UK Government Department that deals with dodgy retail outlets - in Oz it's called The office of Fair Trading- I always find that just the threat of contacting them does the job! Hope this helps.

See all Specsavers Retail Stores questions

Get an answer from our members and Specsavers representatives

Other Optical Retailers